Replies: 7553
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 11:58:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deport_liberals and 15 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Sloan

Cookie Moron exposes himself as a stupid fuck who doesn't know the different between mute and moot.

MajorStoopid is still crying about Biggie's kitchen and will probably rape another child later this evening to make himself feel better about it.

The nude holiday is proud of being illiterate because he won a prize in a box of cereal that read you are now a licensed poet.

Admin still cries whenever Prowler posts pictures of his car and Lily is fat and belligerent as ever.

Some guy named Atomic Punk is making lotusbud look like a jackass with verifiable facts.

Garraty_47

Quote from: Sloan on May 18, 2024, 04:05:33 PMCookie Moron exposes himself as a stupid fuck who doesn't know the different between mute and moot.

MajorStoopid is still crying about Biggie's kitchen and will probably rape another child later this evening to make himself feel better about it.

The nude holiday is proud of being illiterate because he won a prize in a box of cereal that read you are now a licensed poet.

Admin still cries whenever Prowler posts pictures of his car and Lily is fat and belligerent as ever.

Some guy named Atomic Punk is making lotusbud look like a jackass with verifiable facts.

You forgot to mention the 'Whiny Bastard of the Month' poll that has "reaper" listed as an option about a half dozen times. lulz
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Garraty_47 on May 18, 2024, 06:01:25 PMYou forgot to mention the 'Whiny Bastard of the Month' poll that has "reaper" listed as an option about a half dozen times. lulz

A contest for the snowflakes to vote on who kicked them in the feelZ the hardest?

Lol

What's the prize for the winner ?
That's fire That's fire x 1 View List

Garraty_47

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 18, 2024, 07:00:28 PMA contest for the snowflakes to vote on who kicked them in the feelZ the hardest?

Lol

What's the prize for the winner ?

I honestly don't recall if there is one or what it might be.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Garraty_47 on May 18, 2024, 09:04:50 PMI honestly don't recall if there is one or what it might be.
Listing Reaper a few times tells me someone wants him to be the target

wonder who that could be
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: Sloan on May 18, 2024, 04:05:33 PMCookie Moron exposes himself as a stupid fuck who doesn't know the different between mute and moot.

Seamidget and Admin are jeaous little fucks. Seamidget is retarded and jealous. Holliday is pretty stupid too.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Herman

And it aint too difficult making Lotus look stupid.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Sloan

Holiday is doing a pretty decent job taking that lotusbud maniac to school on matters related to Islam. I have to admit I am abit surprised at this sudden thrust of brain function.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: Sloan on May 18, 2024, 11:20:23 PMHoliday is doing a pretty decent job taking that lotusbud maniac to school on matters related to Islam. I have to admit I am abit surprised at this sudden thrust of brain function.
I just took a look at BF. That wanker that owns it is letting guests view it. But, I will bet nobody wants to for more than a minute.

Herman

How frickin stupid is that Lotus broad. She got her ass handed to her by Holliday for Christ sake.

Lotus knows bugger all about Islam or Israel. She does not even read the shit she copies and pastes.
Winner Winner x 2 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: Herman on May 18, 2024, 11:41:10 PMHow frickin stupid is that Lotus broad. She got her ass handed to her by Holliday for Christ sake.

Lotus knows bugger all about Islam or Israel. She does not even read the shit she copies and pastes.
Lotusdunce couldn't pass the entrance exam to kindergarten.

She's not capable of thinking for herself. She can only copy and paste biased editorials. She's a fucking imbecile.
Agree Agree x 4 View List

reaps the honest

Quote from: Garraty_47 on May 18, 2024, 06:01:25 PMYou forgot to mention the 'Whiny Bastard of the Month' poll that has "reaper" listed as an option about a half dozen times. lulz

I own those poor saps souls ....

Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 1 View List

Frood

Quote from: Shen Li on May 19, 2024, 12:58:45 AMLotusdunce couldn't pass the entrance exam to kindergarten.

She's not capable of thinking for herself. She can only copy and paste biased editorials. She's a fucking imbecile.

She's never been the brightest bulb. She must have been conceived at Woodstock... (In the Roadies Area)...
Agree Agree x 3 View List
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Quote from: Herman on May 18, 2024, 11:41:10 PMHow frickin stupid is that Lotus broad. She got her ass handed to her by Holliday for Christ sake.
That is embarrassing.

DKG

Quote from: reaps the honest on May 19, 2024, 06:01:20 AMI own those poor saps souls ....

That is rich coming from them.