Replies: 7566
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:45:53 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

reaps the honest

I hadded a lil lookie at b/f and i guess vitty was right.

they pretty mad with me there

:crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Herman

I hate the owner of the fag frum.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Sloan

It appears as if the tolerant left at BF are beginning to form a new cast of monstrous bigots to replace the old guard of monstrous bigots which was lost in the last fit of hysteria thrown by the owner. Those monstrous bigots being Lokmar, depart_liberals, biggie_smiles, frood and Oerdin. With one unlikely character joining the ranks in the new line up. Holiday. Isn't it just amazing how the same people will always stir up the same sea of shit no matter who they are exposed to?
Agree Agree x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 Informative Informative x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Sloan on May 20, 2024, 04:18:44 PMIt appears as if the tolerant left at BF are beginning to form a new cast of monstrous bigots to replace the old guard of monstrous bigots which was lost in the last fit of hysteria thrown by the owner. Those monstrous bigots being Lokmar, depart_liberals, biggie_smiles, frood and Oerdin. With one unlikely character joining the ranks in the new line up. Holiday. Isn't it just amazing how the same people will always stir up the same sea of shit no matter who they are exposed to?

Tell them niggers I said GFY!!!  :crampe:
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Holidummy is on the outs now?

ROTFLMO

leftards always eat their own

who's the dipshit fighting with? Fat Lily? I know those two had a terrible beef for nearly a decade until they sensed it would take both their tiny pea brains to match the intellectual capacity of mine. That's when their alliance started.

lol I bring peace in the form of mutual gutt wrenching hatred
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Sloan

BF update. Fat Lily has a real deep rooted hatred of the Republican Party over food. Who could have seen that one coming?
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Sloan on May 20, 2024, 05:06:31 PMBF update. Fat Lily has a real deep rooted hatred of the Republican Party over food. Who could have seen that one coming?

Nah, you're full of shit. I don't believe you. I'd like a good laugh at her expense just as much as any sane competent individual. But that is just too ironic and just a bridge to far, even for her.

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 19, 2024, 02:03:44 PMIs Trump still broke and destitute according to that blithering moron?

:crampe:

I'd always get a kick out of watching that brain damaged muppet fumble on and on about how a guy with like 100,000 times the amount of money he has is actually flat broke.

Trump must have hurt his feelz almost as much as you and Seoulbro have.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

deport_liberals

Admin is gathering cocks to prepare for TRUMP'S upcoming exoneration.  The back of his throat will  be travelling halfway to the moon (6 inches at a time) before June.
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

formosan

Quote from: Brent on May 20, 2024, 07:34:13 PMTrump must have hurt his feelz almost as much as you and Seoulbro have.
Seamajor doesn't know why he dislikes Biggie and Seoul.
too old to be a fashionista

reaps the honest

I've heard aidsmin is up for the global mod spot. Fake Grimm just doesn't perform fellatio as wsell as he use too.

And we all know aidmins is an expert.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: formosan on May 21, 2024, 01:52:14 PMSeamajor doesn't know why he dislikes Biggie and Seoul.

He doesn't know why he hates trump.

James Bond

First it was Lily who said Seamajor is retarded. Now they are sick of his butthurt bawling about Stubby, Herman, DD, and Souelbro(his spelling, not mine.
TheProwler challenged four ladies-Lily, Murdock, Alticus, and Joe to a fight at recess.

Herman

Quote from: reaps the honest on May 21, 2024, 03:07:27 PMI've heard aidsmin is up for the global mod spot. Fake Grimm just doesn't perform fellatio as wsell as he use too.

And we all know aidmins is an expert.
He is an expert at sucking cock.

Odinson

Blurtskie taught me new things.

About how men are afraid to see childbirth because seeing that head go through makes us afraid that we cant fill that hole again.

He took my country Finnish innocence.