Replies: 7846
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 12:42:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 28 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

Quote from: Odinson on May 21, 2024, 09:01:17 PMBlurtskie taught me new things.

About how men are afraid to see childbirth because seeing that head go through makes us afraid that we cant fill that hole again.

He took my country Finnish innocence.
He is a thief.

Sloan

AIDSmin is so distraught over the utter failure which is Alvin Bragg's case against Trump he has begun consulting ouija boards and AI chatGPT hoping one of them will bring him some hope that the outcome will be a guilty verdict.
Funny Funny x 2 View List

deport_liberals

The Sultan of Schlong has also been aggressively meatshielding tPoTF and teh white whale.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 3 View List

DKG

Biggie Smiles

Admong does suck a lot of cock tho

Sloan

The white whale shows us all once again who it really is that wants to keep the drama going by once again throwing stones at Dove. Unprovoked.

formosan

too old to be a fashionista

Aryan

I make a point of always reminding people that Aidsman is a cawk ravenous faggot anytime I visit BF.... not that anybody needs reminding of course.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Aryan on May 22, 2024, 01:57:14 PMI make a point of always reminding people that Aidsman is a cawk ravenous faggot anytime I visit BF.... not that anybody needs reminding of course.

Yeah that's like making it a point to tell people that today is one out of 7 days in a standard week.

Or like saying "there's oxygen in the room with you right now"
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Aryan

It's worth it though, he always gets mad and subsequent Lulz ensue.   
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Aryan on May 22, 2024, 02:02:20 PMIt's worth it though, he always gets mad and subsequent Lulz ensue.   
oh I know.

I got that sissy fairy so upset on a few occasions he claimed he was going to come gut me with his favorite penis shaped butter knife
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 22, 2024, 02:05:33 PMoh I know.

I got that sissy fairy so upset on a few occasions he claimed he was going to come gut me with his favorite penis shaped butter knife
Did he get his panties in a bunch over your kitchen like Seadunce did.

Aryan

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 22, 2024, 02:05:33 PMoh I know.

I remember that. The geriatric boy chaser is quite fragile and doesn't react well to criticism of his LGBT Nambla community. 

What with him, Poarkapotomus and Lotusbuttcrack, it's a target rich environment on there right now.

In the past I would have thrived on it, but I really can't be fucked putting in the effort nowadays Lol. 
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Brent on May 22, 2024, 02:11:03 PMDid he get his panties in a bunch over your kitchen like Seadunce did.
It was the culmination of a few things. Making fun of his years spent in the bowels of navy boats sucking dick when he would otherwise want you to believe he was a real solider. Saying he looked like a sissy and more frail version of Olive Oyl and my hardline stances that faggots like him should not be allowed to piss in bathrooms next to little girls

Brent

Fat Oak meatshields pedos?

As if I needed another reason not to like that vile slob.
Agree Agree x 1 View List