Replies: 7873
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 07:53:01 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 18 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

DKG

formosan

Quote from: Herman on May 24, 2024, 10:33:06 PMThe hard left parties in Canada play the race card too. So far, it is working even though it has produced no tangible improvement.
I was watching on Global federal news, our prime minister saying the leader of the oppostion's support coming from the racist far right.
:crazy:
too old to be a fashionista

Sloan

In this week's episode Lifestyles of the Betamales and Karens we have a very entertaining lineup.

On the Betamale side of the house we have

Stoopmajor still thinking Koreans are really smurfs and is under the impression that Theil's sperm has a high caloric profile.

X still thinks multi-syllable words are the real cause of prostate cancer

And on the menstruating Karen side of the fence are

The Pig using the quote function to assure Atomic Punk no less than 15 times that he isn't worth responding to at all.

And we now have a visual of the hellraising boogieman scratching on poor AIDSmin closet door at night

Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 3 Informative Informative x 1 View List

Thiel

Quote from: Erica Mena on May 24, 2024, 08:02:32 PMI am. We is tired here
If it is any consolation, there are so many people in your state who feel the same way.
gay, conservative and proud

Thiel

Quote from: Sloan on May 25, 2024, 11:59:16 AMStoopmajor still thinking Koreans are really smurfs and is under the impression that Theil's sperm has a high caloric profile.
I don't recall blowing inside Stoopmajor's mouth. I might have though. I was a tramp before I met Jo Jo.
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 5 View List
gay, conservative and proud

Herman

Quote from: Shen Li on May 24, 2024, 11:50:40 PMNorth American libtards wouldn't like it here. Racial harmony is the focus of the governing PAP. Pitting ethnic groups against each other would get Biden and True Dope arrested.
Good. Ship both of those turds off to Singapore.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: Herman on May 25, 2024, 08:25:13 PMGood. Ship both of those turds off to Singapore.
We don't want them fucking up The Lion City like they did their own countries.

DKG

Quote from: Thiel on May 25, 2024, 06:38:02 PMI don't recall blowing inside Stoopmajor's mouth. I might have though. I was a tramp before I met Jo Jo.
That is a WTF moment even by Seamoron standards.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Wait a minute.

Thiel strikes me as a person over the age of 13 -- so how in the world would SeaMAP know what his sperm tastes like?

The Sewage model -- If they're grown leave em alone -- if they still crawling we balling.

Muy Exotica!
Fuck You! Fuck You! x 1 View List

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 26, 2024, 10:26:07 AMWait a minute.

Thiel strikes me as a person over the age of 13 -- so how in the world would SeaMAP know what his sperm tastes like?

The Sewage model -- If they're grown leave em alone -- if they still crawling we balling.

Muy Exotica!
Thiel must have lied about his age or Seadummy forgot to put his glasses on.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Oerdin

Quote from: formosan on May 25, 2024, 11:34:44 AMI was watching on Global federal news, our prime minister saying the leader of the oppostion's support coming from the racist far right.
:crazy:

That has been a false narrative pushed by the left for years now.  Everyone who disagrees with them on any topic for any reason is some how"the racist dar right".  The reality is the left is the only side supporting racism especially in a systematic manner.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Brent

Quote from: Oerdin on May 26, 2024, 11:12:11 AMThat has been a false narrative pushed by the left for years now.  Everyone who disagrees with them on any topic for any reason is some how"the racist dar right".  The reality is the left is the only side supporting racism especially in a systematic manner.
Trudeau smears people who disagree with his prog tyranny as racists all the time.

He defines hate speech as any speech he hates.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Oerdin on May 26, 2024, 11:12:11 AMThat has been a false narrative pushed by the left for years now.  Everyone who disagrees with them on any topic for any reason is some how"the racist dar right".  The reality is the left is the only side supporting racism especially in a systematic manner.
Exactly. The modern left has gotten to such a point of predictability that if you want to know what they are guilty of on any matter all you need to do is sit back and observe that which they are accusing others of.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Brent on May 26, 2024, 11:23:14 AMTrudeau smears people who disagree with his prog tyranny as racists all the time.

He defines hate speech as any speech he hates.

you know what I hate most about modern leftists? The fact that no matter the circumstance, context or clarity of the facts they cannot, ever, accept with dignity and decency any outcome which does not align perfectly with whatever narrative they've decided fits their perception of reality the best. They act like spoiled children whenever it is that they don't get their way.

A court ruling comes out in favor of whatever it is they see as opposition? It's wrong. It has to be wrong. For only THEY know best. The unique circumstances or  Facts of the matter be damned. If it does not have the happy ending favorable to their ideology we then need to place in however many additional like minded activist justices it will take to achieve their objective. Period. So the point was never to produce a just outcome. Just an outcome THEY felt was just. 

Electoral college results in single conservative election win in the course of several democrat wins it must be flawed and therefore dismantled in favor of whatever system has the highest probability of consistently producing the results they desire

They can never agree upon a set of standards, rules, procedures which they won't then turn around and demand be struck down should the same prove unable to produce the results they want 100 out of 100 times. It's an ever moving and shifting goalpost and set of standards, which, in the end tells intelligent people one thing. In the system they are seeking to produce there are no set of standards. There is no consistent set of rules with these people. there's only what THEY want whenever they want it, and we are to abide and obey because they know what is best for everyone, everywhere.

And when asked why this is so and why we have to take their word for it? NO credible philosophy or policy directive which has produced sound and repeatable results in the past. No consistent and well thought out plan demonstrating a true desire to make things better. Nope. None of that.

You get assholes like LotusPrune or Fat Lily giving you the standard liberal response which comes in basically one of two forms or both, depending on the depth to which you've sunk them in their own bullshit

It could be a) two pronged ad hominem attack where they both seek to discredit your intelligence and/or credentials; while at the same time proudly presenting to you a reference to a document which basically amounts to a participation prize that is awarded to ANYONE who can both sit through the inanity of the program in it's entirety and is dumb enough to incur the debt required to receive it.

Or

They engage in the distraction tactics and use fancy little terms like "it's nuanced" , "that's a a non-squitor" or my new favorite "you need a course in logic to have this debate with me"

slick, no seriously, putting up pay walls when someone is both capable of seeing and calling you on your bullshit.
Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Thiel on May 25, 2024, 06:38:02 PMI don't recall blowing inside Stoopmajor's mouth. I might have though. I was a tramp before I met Jo Jo.

If you were with Aidsman, it would have been like this:
Funny Funny x 1 View List