Replies: 8032
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:37:43 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by caskur

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 22 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Sloan

Lotusbud wants all of you to know that the French are far more intelligent than Americans

Odinson

Oh look.

A moderate, nice, good muslim stabs a critic of Islam and then proceeds to stab a police-officer in the neck.

The police-officer died of his injuries.

The member of the invasive species got shot by another police-officer and was detained.

Happened in Mannheim, Germany.

https://www.bild.de/regional/baden-wuerttemberg/mannheim-brutaler-messerangriff-auf-islam-kritiker-6659a3c9c370a679ea9df3dc

Imagine if a white guy stabbed a muslim... International headlines.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Sloan on June 02, 2024, 04:19:49 PMLotusbud wants all of you to know that the French are far more intelligent than Americans

French women don't believe in bathing regularly and are far more masculine than their men. So she feels right at home.

I'll tell you one thing with the utmost certainty tho. Should she ever find herself in a french prison for any reason whatsoever she'll be shrieking about being an American to anyone that will listen.

She's utterly full of shit, stupid and is a naked hypocrite of the highest order.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Thiel

Quote from: Sloan on June 02, 2024, 04:19:49 PMLotusbud wants all of you to know that the French are far more intelligent than Americans
The French would not tolerate Macron using the judiciary to stop Madame Le Pen. Although I am sure he would like to.
Agree Agree x 2 View List
gay, conservative and proud

Odinson

I have been working outdoors.

I'm starting to look like Papas Tatoupoulos.

DKG

Quote from: Odinson on June 03, 2024, 09:54:09 AMI have been working outdoors.

I'm starting to look like Papas Tatoupoulos.
Like Canada, Finland has short summers. You make hay while the sun shines.

Biggie Smiles

Look at all those knuckle draggers in the south bronx!

I'd proudly stand beside those knuckle draggers in a jail cell before I sit at table to share a meal with any of you scumbag libtards.

caskur

OK people, go watch Paula M Channel, "Meghan SLAPS Prince Harry Former Maid Speaks Out.  The Harkles aren't living together...  the maids voice is disguised and I found it a tad hard to hear but it comes across as genuine.. 
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

deport_liberals

Dove is still over there trying to talk to them.  Her poasts get the same reaction or worse than just calling out admin for his egregious and inveterate cocksucking.  Dunno why she bothers with it.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: deport_liberals on June 04, 2024, 01:38:16 AMDove is still over there trying to talk to them.  Her poasts get the same reaction or worse than just calling out admin for his egregious and inveterate cocksucking.  Dunno why she bothers with it.
Why is she there? Which poster is the draw?

deport_liberals

The Prowler is worth reading.  They are jealous of his shoes and his twitter followers. 

Not much else though.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Sloan

In today's episode of Fat Drunk and Stupid is no way to go through life, tPoTF tells Dove that dumping her personal debt on to the American taxpayers via bankruptcy court is a positive contribution to the country. Vitty posted a video which expressed contempt for Both Biden and Trump and was declared a Trumptard by the three headed talking dildo and X is still having a hard time digesting words.
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deport_liberals on June 04, 2024, 01:38:16 AMDove is still over there trying to talk to them.  Her poasts get the same reaction or worse than just calling out admin for his egregious and inveterate cocksucking.  Dunno why she bothers with it.

I have to be Frank here. I don't feel sorry of any of them who get dogpiled by the vermin scum over there for expressing their rather reasonable views. Whether it be VItty, or Dove or any other conservative for that matter.

They act this way because they know the owner will protect them and silence anyone who irks them enough to complain. And it's not like this is any grand mystery or secret. So those of us that do support that place with our posts?

You get what you got coming. end of.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 04, 2024, 09:59:41 AMI have to be Frank here. I don't feel sorry of any of them who get dogpiled by the vermin scum over there for expressing their rather reasonable views. Whether it be VItty, or Dove or any other conservative for that matter.

They act this way because they know the owner will protect them and silence anyone who irks them enough to complain. And it's not like this is any grand mystery or secret. So those of us that do support that place with our posts?

Agreed. I saw no point in supporting that BF assclown once he started reading PM's and banned me for having the audacity to give a disapprove emoji to his post about banning you.  Imagine what a fragile ego you'd have to have to ban someone for giving your post a negative emoji. BF is a stupid assed sniveling cunt. I'm pretty sure hes a bonafide sociopath.

Garraty_47

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 04, 2024, 09:59:41 AMI have to be Frank here. I don't feel sorry of any of them who get dogpiled by the vermin scum over there for expressing their rather reasonable views. Whether it be VItty, or Dove or any other conservative for that matter.

They can (and apparently do) howl at the moon, my posts, or their own navels until their throats are sore but I never see any of it because I have them on Ignore.

None of it fusses me in the slightest.

The sum total of the effect their worthless bullshit has on me is occasional amusement when I notice they're posting responses I'll never actually look at.

:dontknow: