Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garraty_47 and 24 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Garraty_47 on June 04, 2024, 10:26:03 AMThey can (and apparently do) howl at the moon, my posts, or their own navels until their throats are sore but I never see any of it because I have them on Ignore.

None of it fusses me in the slightest.

The sum total of the effect their worthless bullshit has on me is occasional amusement when I notice they're posting responses I'll never actually look at.

:dontknow:
When I used to keep Admong on ignore it would drive him bat shit cockeyed. All that built up man gook and tension in his anal canal would just burst onto the wall behind him. that's all it took

I'd imagine it's the same scenario all over again with you.

that shit was fun. the sensitive sissy fairy knows he's protected and feels safe now.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Sloan

Pig's big theory as to how everything works can be summed up this way.

Everything that trump did good he really didn't do because Biden did it first even though he was the president after.

Everything that Trump did wrong he really did do and the depths to how wrong you aren't even aware of, but she is because she's informed and you are not. Her google is the bestest google.

Everything that Biden did good was really great and even Baby Jesus would applaud.

Everything that Biden didn't do wrong is great too because he's never done anything bad.

Anything you MAGTARDS are saying Biden did wrong is really Trump's fault and you are simply misinformed.

Doesn't sound at all like a cult follower to me.

Hey Jim, can you pass the koolaid ?
Funny Funny x 2 View List

DKG

Quote from: Sloan on June 04, 2024, 10:58:39 AMPig's big theory as to how everything works can be summed up this way.

Everything that trump did good he really didn't do because Biden did it first even though he was the president after.

Everything that Trump did wrong he really did do and the depths to how wrong you aren't even aware of, but she is because she's informed and you are not. Her google is the bestest google.

Everything that Biden did good was really great and even Baby Jesus would applaud.

Everything that Biden didn't do wrong is great too because he's never done anything bad.

Anything you MAGTARDS are saying Biden did wrong is really Trump's fault and you are simply misinformed.

That is cultish.

formosan

Quote from: Sloan on June 04, 2024, 10:58:39 AMPig's big theory as to how everything works can be summed up this way.

Oh my, ultra partisan people.
 :see_stars:
too old to be a fashionista

Biggie Smiles

lol... I keep telling avatar_Dove she cannot reason with unreasonable feral fucktards but she just doesn't listen

formosan

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 04, 2024, 01:02:56 PMlol... I keep telling avatar_Dove she cannot reason with unreasonable feral fucktards but she just doesn't listen
Ultra partisan people don't listen.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Aryan

I enjoy going there and reminding everyone that Admin sucks cock.... the best line of defence he has is no yUo do!!  :facepalm:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

formosan

Quote from: Aryan on June 04, 2024, 01:12:03 PMI enjoy going there and reminding everyone that Admin sucks cock.... the best line of defence he has is no yUo do!!  :facepalm:
You're a bad boy SCOUSE.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Aryan

I don't troll anywhere near as much as I used to... it was a guilty pleasure of mine in the past. 

formosan

Quote from: Aryan on June 04, 2024, 01:16:18 PMI don't troll anywhere near as much as I used to... it was a guilty pleasure of mine in the past. 
Trolling doesn't really exist anymore.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Aryan on June 04, 2024, 01:12:03 PMI enjoy going there and reminding everyone that Admin sucks cock.... the best line of defence he has is no yUo do!!  :facepalm:

I had fun with that one too. They tried so hard to paint me as some kind of spammer when in reality I was only applying a level of response commensurate with the value of the fucktarded target.

They never seemed to grasp that though, which made the whole circus even funnier

Aryan

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 04, 2024, 01:18:57 PMI had fun with that one too. They tried so hard to paint me as some kind of spammer when in reality I was only applying a level of response commensurate with the value of the fucktarded target.

They never seemed to grasp that though, which made the whole circus even funnier

He gets so mad about it though, which makes it all the funnier. 
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Aryan on June 04, 2024, 01:16:18 PMI don't troll anywhere near as much as I used to... it was a guilty pleasure of mine in the past. 

Same here.

not that you could actually do anything like troll the snowflakes on a board which prides itself on --- what is it again? The most despicable means of fighting should be employed to ensure absolute victory! ?

Yes, be very despicable, just don't call lily fat or give her poop emojis because that's simply a bridge too far. Hitting below the fupa and all that

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Aryan on June 04, 2024, 01:21:06 PMHe gets so mad about it though, which makes it all the funnier. 

He does. I sent that retard into a whirlwind with that simple tactic which appears to have stuck

the truth always does

but then when I switched tactics and simply started bragging about my creature comforts while ignoring his stupid ass he really lost whatever is left of his mind

good times

formosan

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 04, 2024, 01:22:37 PMHe does. I sent that retard into a whirlwind with that simple tactic which appears to have stuck

the truth always does

but then when I switched tactics and simply started bragging about my creature comforts while ignoring his stupid ass he really lost whatever is left of his mind

good times
Seamajor lost his mind over a picture of your kitchen......I don't know about Admin, but I've heard he also covets what pther people have.
Winner Winner x 1 View List