Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 17 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Out of curiosity -- who are the new public enemies numero uno's now that the majority of us conservatives were banned for hurting the little pearl clutchers feelings?

I know Dove has to be on that list. Anyone else ruffling their little feathers these days?

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: formosan on June 04, 2024, 01:26:35 PMSeamajor lost his mind over a picture of your kitchen......I don't know about Admin, but I've heard he also covets what pther people have.

Yeah that was funny. He really did come apart at the seams.

I recon it had to do with his own kitchen cabinets being that fabricated compressed bullshit homedepot variety.

you know the ones I'm talking about right? The ones you buy and put together yourself that fall apart if you sneeze next to them?

formosan

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 04, 2024, 01:30:56 PMYeah that was funny. He really did come apart at the seams.

I recon it had to do with his own kitchen cabinets being that fabricated compressed bullshit homedepot variety.

you know the ones I'm talking about right? The ones you buy and put together yourself that fall apart if you sneeze next to them?

lol Biggie......like the ones we have in our kitchen..

Actually we've had our cupboards for many years and they are still intact.
too old to be a fashionista

Aryan

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 04, 2024, 01:21:13 PMSame here.

not that you could actually do anything like troll the snowflakes on a board which prides itself on --- what is it again? The most despicable means of fighting should be employed to ensure absolute victory! ?

Yes, be very despicable, just don't call lily fat or give her poop emojis because that's simply a bridge too far. Hitting below the fupa and all that

I mainly go there just to chat with Dilf, Grimm and a couple of others... but the leftards have basically taken over the politics sub and it consists of mostly Admin sperging out about Trump.

Vitty/Garraty has been trying to provide some content and recently posted a podcast with cookiemonster, not sure whether you have seen it...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: formosan on June 04, 2024, 01:33:32 PMlol Biggie......like the ones we have in our kitchen..

Actually we've had our cupboards for many years and they are still intact.
you have the home depot kitchen cabinets? Please tell me you are not using those precut countertops that are made of lamb guts or whatever the fuck they dump into to fabricate them things

that's what sewage had on his. With some ugly mutant looking cat sitting on them too

Aryan

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 04, 2024, 01:27:48 PMOut of curiosity -- who are the new public enemies numero uno's now that the majority of us conservatives were banned for hurting the little pearl clutchers feelings?

I know Dove has to be on that list. Anyone else ruffling their little feathers these days?

I'm not sure, Prowler and Garraty have been getting quite a bit of shit from what I've seen...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Aryan on June 04, 2024, 01:35:17 PMI mainly go there just to chat with Dilf, Grimm and a couple of others... but the leftards have basically taken over the politics sub and it consists of mostly Admin sperging out about Trump.

Vitty/Garraty has been trying to provide some content and recently posted a podcast with cookiemonster, not sure whether you have seen it...

I haven't. It seems most proxies are banned from viewing that place.. you know.. because something might alarm the snowflakes if that were not the case.

and I can't be bothered putting forth the effort to find a working proxy just to read Orange man is bad 2,450,345 times.

Admong must have dehydrated himself masturbating furiously when that verdict came out. No?

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Aryan on June 04, 2024, 01:37:43 PMI'm not sure, Prowler and Garraty have been getting quite a bit of shit from what I've seen...

I heard that about Garraty

which is a bit surprising considering he is a self advertised lefty and adamant in his disdain for Trump

Can never be left enough for some I'm guessing.

leftoidism seems to be like career path where you must continuously earn CPA credits to be considered current and worthy of inclusion.

Aryan

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 04, 2024, 01:38:46 PMI haven't. It seems most proxies are banned from viewing that place.. you know.. because something might alarm the snowflakes if that were not the case.

and I can't be bothered putting forth the effort to find a working proxy just to read Orange man is bad 2,450,345 times.

Admong must have dehydrated himself masturbating furiously when that verdict came out. No?

Here ya go...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Aryan on June 04, 2024, 01:43:05 PMHere ya go...

Did this send them into a tizzy?

wait.. is that vitty? lol...

Okay, I viewed the first 5 minutes and Vitty didn't come out accusing Trump of something awful like sinking the solomon islands or burning puppies so this is not going to end well for him with those fucking retards over there
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

formosan

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 04, 2024, 01:36:06 PMyou have the home depot kitchen cabinets? Please tell me you are not using those precut countertops that are made of lamb guts or whatever the fuck they dump into to fabricate them things

that's what sewage had on his. With some ugly mutant looking cat sitting on them too
No, but when my husband installed new kitchen cabinets a long time ago, they were factory made cupboards.
too old to be a fashionista

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: formosan on June 04, 2024, 01:47:59 PMNo, but when my husband installed new kitchen cabinets a long time ago, they were factory made cupboards.
So you didn't see the picture of sewage major's kitchen?

It literally looked like he had found old cabinetry being discarded in a the parking lot of a motel 6 and brought the shit home. And tried to assemble it himself. With both of his left arms.

Fucking midget mutant

Garraty_47

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 04, 2024, 01:41:15 PMI heard that about Garraty

which is a bit surprising considering he is a self advertised lefty and adamant in his disdain for Trump

Can never be left enough for some I'm guessing.

I'm *too* far left for the liberals to stomach.
The only thing they hate more than people to their right is people to their left.

They hate people to their right because those are their traditional "enemies" and they're nothing if not traditionalists. They hate people to their left because we remind them that their views are shallow and performative which really fucks with their senses of superiority and entitlement.

People to their right are just simply wrong; people to their left assault them with feelings of inadequacy and shame. They can argue with you and still maintain the illusion they're better than... people like me endanger their smug arrogance by showing them how irrelevant they are and always have been.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Garraty_47 on June 04, 2024, 01:59:37 PMI'm *too* far left for the liberals to stomach.
The only thing they hate more than people to their right is people to their left.

They hate people to their right because those are their traditional "enemies" and they're nothing if not traditionalists. They hate people to their left because we remind them that their views are shallow and performative which really fucks with their senses of superiority and entitlement.

People to their right are just simply wrong; people to their left assault them with feelings of inadequacy and shame. They can argue with you and still maintain the illusion they're better than... people like me endanger their smug arrogance by showing them how irrelevant they are and always have been.
I know they particularly hate me due to my Latino background as such an identity immediately means I need to accept the narrative.

and the fact that I don't is a serious threat to the dogshit they are trying to push on people. Trump is a racist, democrats are for minorities etc etc etc.

I see right through their bullshit and backpedaling and call them on it and that seems to really irk them.

case in point with a more obvious example

sure they hate Justice Alito for not being an activist puppet , but Thomas rules no different and did you see how they reserved their most vile and venomous attacks for him? 
Agree Agree x 3 View List

Garraty_47

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 04, 2024, 02:03:36 PMsure they hate Justice Alito for not being an activist puppet , but Thomas rules no different and did you see how they reserved their most vile and venomous attacks for him?

No, actually I didn't. LoL
I don't watch corporate "news" for the same reason I have the dumbass brigade Ignored at BF:

It would only be wasting that time since even when they're not directly lying they're leaving out so much information and context it amounts to lying anyway.