News:

SMF - Just Installed!

 

The best topic

*

Replies: 8049
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 09:59:18 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

  • Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3
avatar_Erica Mena

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 21 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on June 10, 2024, 03:47:59 PMHe's gonna be on some Buffalo Bill type shit, watch
He already is.

Dude is a totally unhinged freakshow

His personal and deep commitment to grooming kids goes way beyond something laughable and into truly disturbing territory if you ask me.

 

Lokmar

Quote from: Thiel on June 10, 2024, 04:02:55 PMSocial media background checks are part of the hiring process at many large companies.

Yep, thats why I deleted mine. I hated faggits, libtards, retards, and violated all the woketard rules. fecebook banned me for 30 days dozens of times.

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 10, 2024, 04:13:05 PMHe already is.

Dude is a totally unhinged freakshow

His personal and deep commitment to grooming kids goes way beyond something laughable and into truly disturbing territory if you ask me.

 
I noticed that about him very quickly. Apegirl is waaaaaay too interested in this topic to not have a personal stake in it.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: Shen Li on June 10, 2024, 11:17:43 PMI noticed that about him very quickly. Apegirl is waaaaaay too interested in this topic to not have a personal stake in it.
The only thing I remembered about him are the TDS memes. And he will not debate me on issues.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Shen Li on June 10, 2024, 11:17:43 PMI noticed that about him very quickly. Apegirl is waaaaaay too interested in this topic to not have a personal stake in it.

Seriously.  He's totally committed to the child grooming cause.  He becomes so hysterical whenever it is frowned upon by anyone

formosan

Quote from: DKG on June 11, 2024, 06:33:36 AMThe only thing I remembered about him are the TDS memes. And he will not debate me on issues.
He had a handle here Snowflakes4Trump.
too old to be a fashionista

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: formosan on June 11, 2024, 11:05:35 AMHe had a handle here Snowflakes4Trump.
that retard eats, sleeps and breathes Trump

and when he's not fantasizing about trump he's grooming children

what a low life

Erica Mena

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 11, 2024, 11:12:15 AMthat retard eats, sleeps and breathes Trump

and when he's not fantasizing about trump he's grooming children

what a low life


He probably can't afford the surgery and takes his anger out on real women.
Winner Winner x 1 View List
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on June 11, 2024, 01:04:07 PMHe probably can't afford the surgery and takes his anger out on real women.
I'm thinking that under the Trump administration freakshows like him were denied tax payer funded transition surgeries as part of their veteran benefits and he's had a bone to pick with MAGA ever since.

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 11, 2024, 09:03:36 AMSeriously.  He's totally committed to the child grooming cause.  He becomes so hysterical whenever it is frowned upon by anyone
Why doesn't somebody punch his bottom jaw into the back of his skull. End his cock sucking career.

deport_liberals

Now he's bragging about cocksucking his way through teh navy seels.
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

DKG


Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deport_liberals on June 12, 2024, 05:44:49 AMNow he's bragging about cocksucking his way through teh navy seels.
lmao -- we all know he's dumb and dyslexia so maybe he meant to say he identifies as a baby seal?

navy seal --rotflmao -- the closest he's come to being a seal is following around two whales at bastardfarmanimals forum.
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 12, 2024, 09:09:03 AMlmao -- we all know he's dumb and dyslexia so maybe he meant to say he identifies as a baby seal?

navy seal --rotflmao -- the closest he's come to being a seal is following around two whales at bastardfarmanimals forum.
:crampe:

Biggie Smiles

What's with these effeminate faggot retards trying to pass themselves off as some kind of trained killer?

Murdope tried that same angle with her predator looking boyfriend and normal people just laughed. Anyone who had a chance to get a glimpse of that bow legged midget creeper knew the closest he'd ever come to any kind of water based combat would be when he was scrubbing baked food off dinner plates at a local Mexican restaurant 

This clown is no different unless they had some niche purpose spy opp for someone with an unusually long and elastic neck who loves to take it in the ass.