Replies: 8248
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 12:14:31 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 21 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on June 17, 2024, 09:20:42 PMI did not see Apegirl's ankle biting here. And by the time I joined SG, you already booted him.
That guy had a tent and bbq grill setup on my ankle. It was crazy the way I used to rile that retard up.

so many funny stories

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 17, 2024, 09:21:58 PMThat guy had a tent and bbq grill setup on my ankle. It was crazy the way I used to rile that retard up.

so many funny stories
I guess he is a clone of Seamidget like old Garraty says.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on June 17, 2024, 09:27:51 PMI guess he is a clone of Seamidget like old Garraty says.
check this out

During the Plandemic I used to have loads of fun sending that  wankstain into spastic shock by regularly updating everyone on the Emergency Room wait times at a hospital about 2 miles from my Florida home. Average wait time generally fluctuated between 2 and 4 minutes. At various points in the day too.

I knew it would be pretty standard MO for that drooling imbecile to buy into whatever dog shit stuffed tortilla wrap he was being told to gobble up like a good little stooge and so I waited for him to declare the zombie apocalypse had begun. And he didn't disappoint. As soon as the media blitz began he was right there like a good little parrot reciting the narrative that hospitals across the country were being overrun with dying patients.

Especially in Florida, because Evil Emperor DeStanis knew idiots like him were not worth paying mind to and we completely scoffed at all these silly restrictions.

So of course we were all dying in massive waves for our sins against the infallible Dr Fauci and you could not tell this pearl clutching Karen otherwise even with video and picture evidence which completely undermined his bullshit narrative. I mean, how is a hospital completely overrun and on the brink of collapse when you only have to wait 2 minutes in an Emergency room to be triaged?

But of course, this simple truth didn't stop this brain dead locomotive one bit.

It was fantastic because he could never reconcile this obvious truth against his CNN supplied narrative and didn't quite have enough intellectual fortitude to wrap his oblong head around the most obvious fact that my videos and pictures were completely fatal to his hysterical hyperbole. So every time I posted one, he'd simply short circuit, shit his pants and post a couple of dozen Trump memes in lieu of a cogent response

it was funny as fuck

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Herman

I admit I bought some of the bullshit hysteria at the start of the plandemic. But, we know it was deliberate. We know the vaccines didn't do what they were supposed to and that was stop the spread. We know social distancing and lockdowns caused more deaths than they prevented. And we know St Fauci is an evil lying con man.

Apegirl should reflect on how much bullshit he fell for. But, he probably wants it to happen again.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on June 17, 2024, 10:16:59 PMI admit I bought some of the bullshit hysteria at the start of the plandemic. But, we know it was deliberate. We know the vaccines didn't do what they were supposed to and this stop the spread. We know social distancing and lockdowns caused more deaths than they prevented. And we know St Fauci is an evil lying con man.

Apegirl should reflect on how much bullshit he fell for. But, he probably wants it to happen again.
He's far too stupid to a) realize it was bullshit and b) know what it means to self reflect and improve

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 17, 2024, 10:19:00 PMHe's far too stupid to a) realize it was bullshit and b) know what it means to self reflect and improve
That would explain why every single day of his life consists only of anti Trump memes on Butthirt Fagtory.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on June 17, 2024, 10:32:58 PMThat would explain why every single day of his life consists only of anti Trump memes on Butthirt Fagtory.
But he's a Navy Seal tho!!!

lol

that retard couldn't even qualify as a Navy Squirrel

caskur

Tell the medical staff in hospitals it was a farce...

"Health and Care Worker Deaths during COVID-19
20 October 2021 Departmental update Reading time: 1 min (383 words)
Health and care workers are the foundation of health systems and the driving force to achieving universal health coverage and global health security. Their commitment and professionalism throughout the pandemic are evident to all: extraordinary people, performing extraordinary work.

However, too many of them have become infected, ill or died as a result of COVID-19.

WHO estimates that between 80 000 and 180 000 health and care workers could have died from COVID-19 in the period between January 2020 to May 2021, converging to a medium scenario of 115 500 deaths1.

These deaths are a tragic loss. They are also an irreplaceable gap in the world's pandemic response.

Encouragingly, the reported rate of infections and deaths among health and care workers has reduced over time: but the world cannot be complacent. More work is needed to minimize the risk of infection in the workplace.

Available data from 119 countries suggest that by September 2021, 2 in 5 health and care workers were fully vaccinated on average, with considerable difference across regions and economic groupings. Less than 1 in 10 have been fully vaccinated in the African region, while 22 mostly high income countries reported that above 80% of their personnel are fully vaccinated. These rates only account for data reported to WHO through the standard mechanisms.

The Steering Committee of the International Year of Health and Care Workers, in coordination with a press conference with WHO Director General Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreysus, issued a joint statement underscoring their deep concern about the probable number of deaths, the overall low rate of vaccinations and the vaccines inequities among health and care workers in low- and middle-income countries.

The Joint Statement calls for immediate and concrete action to protect health and care workers:

Strengthen data collection and reporting on infections, ill-health and deaths among health and care workers due to COVID-19;
Protect health and care workers during and beyond the current global COVID-19 pandemic; and
Accelerate the vaccination of all health and care workers in all countries.
Failure to take action undermines the physical, mental, and social well-being of those individuals we depend upon to manage the pandemic. Recognition and commemoration are not enough. It is our moral obligation to protect and invest in health and care workers. And we must move forward together"
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

How come only dumbos who post on message boards thinks covid wasn't real?

You guys should just stfu.....

Once you catch it you will know it will be the most painful flu you will ever have and you better pray you survive it.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Herman

The WHO says could have died. That is like the UN Panel on Climate Change models which show that we have what nine years left now.

We got scammed caskur. I fell for the bullshit too. Let's learn from it so they can never do that to us again.

caskur

Quote from: Herman on June 17, 2024, 10:16:59 PMI admit I bought some of the bullshit hysteria at the start of the plandemic. But, we know it was deliberate. We know the vaccines didn't do what they were supposed to and that was stop the spread. We know social distancing and lockdowns caused more deaths than they prevented. And we know St Fauci is an evil lying con man.

so what hospital did you serve at during the pandemic?
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Herman on June 17, 2024, 10:56:56 PMThe WHO says could have died. That is like the UN Panel on Climate Change models which show that we have what nine years left now.

We got scammed caskur. I fell for the bullshit too. Let's learn from it so they can never do that to us again.

That is right. They dont know the exact number and  they should but you weren't putting your life on the line.

You are obssessed with this topic. That is unhealthy.

And you make too many assumptions.
- Andy Warhol

DKG

Quote from: caskur on June 18, 2024, 02:20:10 AMso what hospital did you serve at during the pandemic?

That answer is like how can I say what a woman is, I am not an biologist.

The truth is coming out now. WHO lied about everything.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: Herman on June 17, 2024, 10:56:56 PMThe WHO says could have died. That is like the UN Panel on Climate Change models which show that we have what nine years left now.

Precislely.

DKG

Even during COVID WHO tried suppressing studies like these.

A Johns Hopkins study says 'ill-founded' COVID lockdowns did more harm than good
https://health.wusf.usf.edu/health-news-florida/2022-02-02/a-johns-hopkins-study-says-ill-founded-lockdowns-did-little-to-limit-covid-deaths

Do you remember being told vaccinated people cannot spread COVID. Even big pharma has come around to admit their shots were placebos.
Agree Agree x 2 View List