News:

SMF - Just Installed!

 

The best topic

*

Replies: 8794
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 24, 2024, 09:14:41 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by caskur

  • Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3
avatar_Erica Mena

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Sloan on June 20, 2024, 12:13:40 PMLotusbud is now saying that a man sodomizing another man and natural child birth are both equally unnatural.  :crazy: 

Of course Lotusbeavisnbutthead is going to say something like that. It's an attempt to normalize the shit stabbing practices so eagerly embraced by degenerates like Admong.

Childbirth is gross and disgusting and truamatic so of course we should both tolerate and even celebrate whatever disgustingly vile and gross practices happen to occur among a group of elderly men with similar moral vacancies gathering for a little pants down ass up action in whatever slovenly hovel he calls home.

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 20, 2024, 01:21:44 PMOf course Lotusbeavisnbutthead is going to say something like that. It's an attempt to normalize the shit stabbing practices so eagerly embraced by degenerates like Admong.

Childbirth is gross and disgusting and truamatic so of course we should both tolerate and even celebrate whatever disgustingly vile and gross practices happen to occur among a group of elderly men with similar moral vacancies gathering for a little pants down ass up action in whatever slovenly hovel he calls home.
Is old Lotus as stunned as she seems or is she trolling?

caskur

Quote from: formosan on June 20, 2024, 12:01:36 PMA very important detail that most people are unaware of..

The vaccines were rushed through clinical trials and that is why they don't have the efficacy of vaccines that weren't warp speed.

you never read peoples posts properly.... you just go along with the other dopes. The trials were not rushed at all so one day when you have time read my posts because my  posts are informed and 100% correct.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: caskur on June 21, 2024, 02:34:36 AMyou never read peoples posts properly.... you just go along with the other dopes. The trials were not rushed at all so one day when you have time read my posts because my  posts are informed and 100% correct.

The trials are still ongoing and YOU'RE one of case studies.

Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: Herman on June 20, 2024, 09:55:48 PMIs old Lotus as stunned as she seems or is she trolling?

She's that stunned.
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

  Over the last few years I have been really studying Tudor England (Henry the 8th) because he wanted an heir.... some of those Queens and women  had up to 20 still borns, and many died of childbed fever.... and the kids that did make it died of flu...

if you made it to 50 you were a medical marvel.

stuff like that isnt taught to people these days...
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Herman on June 20, 2024, 09:55:48 PMIs old Lotus as stunned as she seems or is she trolling?

She probably just hasn't explained her position properly. She isn't as intelligent as she thinks she is, thats for sure. She one that doesn't like hard facts and she cheated with her friends husband.... Prowler is always reminding her she is a lowlife.

wow, look at how many times I wrote she....lol
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

How dare you misgender Locustbug! 
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

lol... so I actually viewed the place this morning and saw Ms LogicBimbo trying to justify homosexuality sex as normal because it's been happening for a really long time.

Because this is what happens when you complete the "logic from a queer perspective" course at some 10th rate monkey institution operating off of tax dollars in some San Francisco ghetto. You come out thinking like this insufferable wog dingbat and that fat fucking pigling that plods behind her.

Hey dipshit? Murder has been happening a lot longer than the practice of some immoral deviant lusting over another man's small intestine you fucking imbecile. And no one in their right mind would seek to normalize murder.

American Higher Ed... God help us all!

formosan

Quote from: caskur on June 21, 2024, 02:34:36 AMyou never read peoples posts properly.... you just go along with the other dopes. The trials were not rushed at all so one day when you have time read my posts because my  posts are informed and 100% correct.
That's not true caskur......I'm well aware that the COVID vaccines were not approved in the same way as vaccines in the past.
too old to be a fashionista

Aryan

#8050
LotusButtcrack is absolutely insufferable. Don't get me wrong, she's always been argumentative and generally unpleasant to interact with, but nowadays she's even worse.

One thing is for sure, she'll take her far left woke crap to the grave and it won't make a damn difference how many times she gets BTFO'd and her arguments torn to shreds, because she's too proud and stubborn to ever admit when she's wrong and instead just doubles down with her nonsense, no matter how ridiculous it may be.   

caskur

#8051
Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 21, 2024, 09:59:18 AMlol... so I actually viewed the place this morning and saw Ms LogicBimbo trying to justify homosexuality sex as normal because it's been happening for a really long time.

Because this is what happens when you complete the "logic from a queer perspective" course at some 10th rate monkey institution operating off of tax dollars in some San Francisco ghetto. You come out thinking like this insufferable wog dingbat and that fat fucking pigling that plods behind her.

Hey dipshit? Murder has been happening a lot longer than the practice of some immoral deviant lusting over another man's small intestine you fucking imbecile. And no one in their right mind would seek to normalize murder.

American Higher Ed... God help us all!

She also doesn't believe male children in Sth America are sexually abused by older married men... there are many male children offered up in the sex trade in Sth America.

It was an issue during the 90s in TIME magazine.

If the world doesn't get a divine intervention soon they will start making sex with children compulsory.

I know many homosexual people on youtube trying to warn people of the true nature of homosexuals and I am not accusing all but I am not covering up their sins either.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Aryan

Quote from: caskur on June 21, 2024, 02:34:36 AMThe trials were not rushed at all

A Pfizer spokeswoman literally admitted during a covid vaxx hearing that they were.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Brent

Quote from: Aryan on June 21, 2024, 12:03:18 PMA Pfizer spokeswoman literally admitted during a covid vaxx hearing that they were.
More than one in fact.

caskur

Quote from: Aryan on June 21, 2024, 12:03:18 PMA Pfizer spokeswoman literally admitted during a covid vaxx hearing that they were.

If you go back several pages I explain that the co-developer of AstraZenica (now disused) English woman Prof. Sarah Gilbert has been working on mRNA vaccine for years when it was MERS and developed a vaccine base they can alter as the Virus mutates..


It's NOT a new vaccine at all.

There are two short videos 6 minutes long and one that is 1.5 hours long.

I was watching a show come on called the 7:30 Report with Leigh Sales where a journalist quizzed Prof. Sarah Gilbert and she explains the so called rushed vaccine... when you hear her, you get it.

For some people here are too lazy to inform themselves from the horses mouth herself.

Can you find it yourself or do you want me to find it and cut and paste it here.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol