Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garraty_47 and 25 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 23, 2024, 10:39:17 AMThey get all kinds of tax payer funded subsidies which serve to offset the impact of inflation etc etc

Think of it this way. You see a glaring contradiction which makes no logical sense on the surface when you have Biden claiming he's going after the rich and subsequently see 95% of the country's richest rushing to support him?  Correct?

wonder why that is?

I'll tell you. Because they know full well they aren't paying a dime more in tax no matter what the crooks on the left claim the adjusted tax burden to them will be. Not a solitary dime. Those increases will fall squarely on the poor souls who cannot afford the 800.00 a hour legions of attorneys and public accountants to protect them from highway robbery. They will however, benefit greatly from many of the policies these rodents put into play. To the tune of 3 to 5 times the profit margins.

What, you think their whole soft on crime thing isn't by design? During the height of the Plandemic, where businesses where shuttering left and right, Amazon's quarterly profit was never better. So what do you think will happen when every walgreens, riteaid, cvs and other brick and mortar retailer packs up and leaves a shit hole like San Fran (as just one example).? The need for the items they provide isn't going to go away, it's just going to shift to online retailers to fill the void.

Hence, the reason Jeff Bezos donates millions to the crooked douchebags on the left no matter who they are or what they promise they are standing for
I get all of this. A vote for the Dems, is a vote for the consolidation of wealth and power.

But, what is in it for say, Admin? If he is on social assistance as you say, Biden's policies have eroded his earning power too. He cannot afford a mansion with a wall around it and private security like Nancy Pelosi. The burden that illegals places on state budgets takes away from other services. Again, no benefit to him.

I don't get what is in it for him? Is it the transgender rhetoric? Is he prepared to have even lower living standards because the Biden admininstration supports blue state's making trans surgery available to minors?

I am trying to understand.

Frood

Admin likes sucking dick.

That's why he supports Bidenflation.

(Extra dicks to suck)
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Quote from: Frood on June 23, 2024, 10:54:23 AMAdmin likes sucking dick.

That's why he supports Bidenflation.

(Extra dicks to suck)
What you are really saying in your own sarcastic way is that he is an uniniformed voter.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on June 23, 2024, 10:50:56 AMI get all of this. A vote for the Dems, is a vote for the consolidation of wealth and power.

But, what is in it for say, Admin? If he is on social assistance as you say, Biden's policies have eroded his earning power too. He cannot afford a mansion with a wall around it and private security like Nancy Pelosi. The burden that illegals places on state budgets takes away from other services. Again, no benefit to him.

I don't get what is in it for him? Is it the transgender rhetoric? Is he prepared to have even lower living standards because the Biden admininstration supports blue state's making trans surgery available to minors?

I am trying to understand.

People like him are stupid enough to believe they are somehow insulated from the consequences of the policies they support and put into play. Either through some assurance they are part of a protected class, distance from the epicenter of negative fallout, financial guarantees... whatever. Sure a pound of meat is 5.00 today as opposed to 3.00 in 2019. But if you are getting another 12.00 added to your government handout which way do you end up better off?

it's a win win for these societal slugs. They get get more resources along with the added bonus "feelz goodz" for being such caring and benevolent souls.  What, you think the virtue signaling doesn't raise their serotonin levels?

Of course, until the whole thing falls apart and the ponzi scheme they supported erecting begins to crumble around them. then they show you who they truly are.

Much like when you're debating with that nasty hog pig and corner her with logic and facts, thus exposing that massive abyss dead center in her thought ability. It doesn't take long after the smoke starts to make it's way out of her snout that all the pent up racism for anyone not Mexican beings come out in full force.

Dove

Quote from: DKG on June 23, 2024, 10:29:02 AMEven on social assistance, I fail to see how say Biden's anti domestic energy agenda that leads to high energy costs and inflation benefits them in any possible way.

That is just one example. I could give more.

Dude, here in Michigan a shit ton of elderly people got booted off Medicaid.

What the actual fuck?!

But hey.....at least we didn't get Tutor, who clearly would have zeig yeeted all the abortion doctors to guantonamo bay.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove on June 23, 2024, 11:02:33 AMDude, here in Michigan a shit ton of elderly people got booted off Medicaid.

What the actual fuck?!

But hey.....at least we didn't get Tutor, who clearly would have zeig yeeted all the abortion doctors to guantonamo bay.
They are truly roaches voting for raid
Agree Agree x 2 View List

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 23, 2024, 11:07:16 AMThey are truly roaches voting for raid
That is a very good analogy. Very similar to gays supporting Hamas.

DKG

Quote from: Dove on June 23, 2024, 11:02:33 AMDude, here in Michigan a shit ton of elderly people got booted off Medicaid.

What the actual fuck?!

Now I am uninformed. Tell us why elderly citizens in Michigan are getting forced off of Medicaid?

Dove

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 23, 2024, 11:07:16 AMThey are truly roaches voting for raid

What gets me is after that Dixon "no exceptions" quote my man started text bombing me ranting about how we just got another 4 years of Whitmer and how Dixon should have kept her damn mouth shut and spoke like a politician who wants to win.

And I went on this whole things about standing on convictions and how maybe people are not so stupid to think a governor can just sit in the seat and start legislating.

Obviously I had to say "well you were right"

That's kinda where I stopped having hope lol.

Sloan

Just remember kiddies. This is the person who thinks she is better, smarter and prettier than you.

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Dove

Quote from: DKG on June 23, 2024, 11:14:31 AMNow I am uninformed. Tell us why elderly citizens in Michigan are getting forced off of Medicaid?

I think the reason was they changed the income limit. So suddenly a bunch of old people had too much income.

Which would be fine...except they really fucking DONT. Especially with nessesities being so pricey right now.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Sloan on June 23, 2024, 11:16:47 AMJust remember kiddies. This is the person who thinks she is better, smarter and prettier than you.

No self Awhaleness Whalesoever

Not surprising

DKG

Quote from: Dove on June 23, 2024, 11:17:11 AMI think the reason was they changed the income limit. So suddenly a bunch of old people had too much income.

Which would be fine...except they really fucking DONT. Especially with nessesities being so pricey right now.
So, the federal government lowered the bar?

This is not something I have read about. It is not something I would expect CNN or WaPo to report either.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove on June 23, 2024, 11:17:11 AMI think the reason was they changed the income limit. So suddenly a bunch of old people had too much income.

They get what they voted for

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on June 23, 2024, 11:19:15 AMSo, the federal government lowered the bar?

This is not something I have read about. It is not something I would expect CNN or WaPo to report either.

No, of course not. The media must have their priorities in order you know. America must remain informed as to what flavor icecream biden favors most or how many times his fucking mutt canines shit on the whitehouse lawn.