Replies: 8349
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:54:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by caskur

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 20 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: James Bond on June 25, 2024, 04:10:07 PMAll of which are important revelations.
Which must be repeated over and over again because someone just might not get the gravity if they are not

Frood

Quote from: caskur on June 25, 2024, 04:07:32 PMThat is pure evil. But so are private health companies sometimes. It's like we are all victims of the health care system... people in America having to sell the family home just to get and pay for cancer treatment.

Of course illegal immigration is the worst stress on our health system IMHO.

At least people in America can get decent healthcare... should they be willing to mortgage their houses.

No such luck in Australia.
Blahhhhhh...

Thiel

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 24, 2024, 08:51:56 PMit's like the DMV. There is no competition therefore no drive to improve performance and thus you are left with union protected imbeciles who could care less how satisfied you are with your visit
Medical professionals care about anyone in the hospitals they work in. The overpaid administrators are a different story.
gay, conservative and proud

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Thiel on June 25, 2024, 06:21:54 PMMedical professionals care about anyone in the hospitals they work in. The overpaid administrators are a different story.
Most -- yes. But I've seen cases of extreme neglect, particularly in Nursing facilities for the aging which counter this assumption.

Mostly on the lower ends of the profession totem pole such as the CNAs and what not, but sometimes among the doctors and nurses too.

Thiel

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 25, 2024, 06:24:25 PMMost -- yes. But I've seen cases of extreme neglect, particularly in Nursing facilities for the aging which counter this assumption.

Mostly on the lower ends of the profession totem pole such as the CNAs and what not, but sometimes among the doctors and nurses too.
I did not know how bad conditions were in some long term care facilities until COVID. If there is a silver lining to that whole fake pandemic it was how it raised awareness of the problem of inadequate care in too many of those long term care homes.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List
gay, conservative and proud

caskur

Quote from: Frood on June 25, 2024, 04:37:14 PMAt least people in America can get decent healthcare... should they be willing to mortgage their houses.

No such luck in Australia.

Well WA is richer than your side. I spent 16 days in the southern hemisphere newest most modern hospital in my own room and it cost me zero...

And after that a few shorter days at no expense to me either.

Maybe you could run your side much better. Go put your hand up to be elected and see if you can do a better job.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

caskur

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: caskur on June 25, 2024, 06:52:24 PMYes you are full of shit.
Hey caskur

did I ever tell you about that guy at BF who sucks lots of cocks?
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Erica Mena

Dovey must be bored. Only times I'd log in there if I was extremely bored.
Winner Winner x 1 View List
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on June 25, 2024, 07:06:13 PMDovey must be bored. Only times I'd log in there if I was extremely bored.

I Know right?

I can practically predict the contents of the first page of their political board.

Trump is bad
trump has 34 felonies
trump is going to eat earf
Biden is guud because he is not bad like Trump
trump is really bad
People who support trump are bad
Trump is bad -- in case you forgot or missed the first seventy eight thousand times we said it
Trump is not good
Did we mention that Trump will eat earf if re-elected?

the meltdown section is completely hopeless as it is just a dumping ground for Dilf scat.

Sloan

Conservative women make AIDSmin Yellow Man sad.

Shen Li

Quote from: Sloan on June 25, 2024, 07:26:50 PMConservative women make AIDSmin Yellow Man sad.
I'm yellow and conservative. I must make make Apegirl cry an ocean of tears.

Blazor

Quote from: Frood on June 25, 2024, 01:44:13 PMYou're a good guy.

You'll find a good girl someday.

Just hang in there.

No use trying to do a search and destroy mission in order to get a little female affections. At our age, we hold all of the cards. Your kids are grown up.

Second puberty! Enjoy life. The right one will come. My grandmother remarried in her late 70's.... lol

Thanks bro!  :drunk2:

I know you are right!!!

I haven't bothered with any of the dating apps either.

Speaking of your grandma marrying at 70 lol, my Great, Great, Great Grandfather met the love of his life at the age of 55, THEN started having kids, and had a bunch til he was 75!!!
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 25, 2024, 01:47:12 PMAnd remember avatar_Blazor your love life could be a lot worse -- you could be stuck being Pigs ""partner"" which in reality doesn't exist or some guy named "big El sexy" who's been tethered to that glob of stale sour creme for nearly 4 years now

:gross:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.