Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 06, 2024, 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Marvin

Quote from: Sloan on July 03, 2024, 02:41:33 PMNow AIDSmin and Fat Lily are admitting they do PI mining at BF.
They be the geriatric Jabba the Hutt Martha Beck and Raymond Fernandez of forums. Fucking glued to each other in every conceivable way. Their beliefs/views are calculated bullshit and the bigger bullshit is their amazing real lives in the Navy, happy kids, all the cars they want.. blah blah someone just riddle them with bullets and necklace their worthless cunt asses. Jesus do they ever log offline ever?
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Marvin

Quote from: Lokmar on July 01, 2024, 06:37:51 PMI'd shit on BF's chest for free!
I'd do open heart surgery for free. Stick the pumper right up his ass for free as well

Shen Li

Quote from: Garraty_47 on July 03, 2024, 03:03:45 PMThat's not what I'd call a flex.
All it takes to be considered a "bad boy" at BF is ignoring the repetitious shitposters.

Apparently they feel entitled to attention and withholding it is some sort of capital offense.
They are entitled little group of snowflakes.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Garraty_47

Quote from: Lokmar on July 04, 2024, 12:22:25 PMI'm 50's, bald, a bit fat, not all that rich, and a woman still fucks me.

Must be your bright shiny personality.
Chicks dig a dude who sparkles.

:stars:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Sloan on July 04, 2024, 10:22:58 AMNow Fat Lily is saying that Biggie is too fat and ugly to get any female to have sex with him.

Oh look, another irony claim authored by the marbled manatee mutant who is completely oblivious to her own absence of attractive qualities. Both physical and otherwise. That's rich and is a rather lovely way to top off a rather enjoyable afternoon with my lovely fiance by the Olympic size swimming pool. Originally had plans to enjoy a few drinks in the whirlpool spa enclosed in an all cedar gazebo but damn it's far too hot out this motherfucker so we decided to retire into the house to have a few drinks instead. 

Is That misery ladened pignoramus really too stupid to understand that her own barrel of a body makes such a comment completely laughable on it's face and serves only to highlight her vast pignorance and lack of self awareness? Assume for a second that in my transition to elder my boyish good looks have begun to fade. It happens. But at the very least I can say with confidence that at one time, not all that long ago I was one hell of a looker. In contrast, What can that Twinkie Tyrant say about herself when it is obvious she's been morbidly obese, not at all attractive to the human eye and criminally stupid her entire life? And there are pigtures floating around these boards dating back into the early 2000s to prove it?

I'll take late in life physical deterioration over a lifetime of larded leprosy plagued by rampant inbreeding and a mileage of hoof mammal DNA squirted into barely evolved ancestors any day of the week. I assure you.

But funnily enough it actually gets worse than that as in her race to attack my ability to attract "females" she has gone ahead and thrown her own twin Tubasaurus-Rex under an aircraft carrier in the process. Demonstrating clearly she lacks any capacity for clear and consistent thought. Nice job you clumsy cow.

Listen, Pig, your cotton colored sumo sister may be a lot of things. A walking solar eclipse included. And may resemble one of those inflatable weeble wobble people to the untrained eye, or a fully functional bounce house to the average child. And, like you, certainly does posses the body contours of an oil puddle, but make no mistake about it you irretrievably dense farm animal, she is female. That, I can tell you with confidence as I have the bona fide  misfortune of sensing the distinct odor of trout and witnessing first hand the horrors of her cellulite canyon which have left an indelible scar in my psychic to this very day.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Shen Li on July 04, 2024, 01:43:12 PMThey are entitled little group of snowflakes.

years of living off the tax payer dime like some useless parasite will do that to a person. No doubt.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on July 04, 2024, 12:17:09 PMThat's odd. Biggie and I text each other pics of our families all the time. He has a girl

Right?

And as you can see my fiance possess 1000 times the physical beauty of either one of those two Wonka Whales. Which isn't saying much when you put things into perspective but there it is. And I am quite certain if you constructed a photo line up between her and those two humpback whales every male, including the savage and latent homosexual child grooming types like Admong, would be forced to declare her the winner.

Lest they say something completely absurd and run the risk of men in white coats arriving at their doorstep to whisk them away on a gurney because their perception is far too divergent from reality to continue living among average folks. 

who. the. fuck. are. these. whales. kidding?

Dove

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 04, 2024, 02:39:25 PMOh look, another irony claim authored by the marbled manatee mutant who is completely oblivious to her own absence of attractive qualities. Both physical and otherwise. That's rich and is a rather lovely way to top off a rather enjoyable afternoon with my lovely fiance by the Olympic size swimming pool. Originally had plans to enjoy a few drinks in the whirlpool spa enclosed in an all cedar gazebo but damn it's far too hot out this motherfucker so we decided to retire into the house to have a few drinks instead. 

Is That misery ladened pignoramus really too stupid to understand that her own barrel of a body makes such a comment completely laughable on it's face and serves only to highlight her vast pignorance and lack of self awareness? Assume for a second that in my transition to elder my boyish good looks have begun to fade. It happens. But at the very least I can say with confidence that at one time, not all that long ago I was one hell of a looker. In contrast, What can that Twinkie Tyrant say about herself when it is obvious she's been morbidly obese, not at all attractive to the human eye and criminally stupid her entire life? And there are pigtures floating around these boards dating back into the early 2000s to prove it?

I'll take late in life physical deterioration over a lifetime of larded leprosy plagued by rampant inbreeding and a mileage of hoof mammal DNA squirted into barely evolved ancestors any day of the week. I assure you.

But funnily enough it actually gets worse than that as in her race to attack my ability to attract "females" she has gone ahead and thrown her own twin Tubasaurus-Rex under an aircraft carrier in the process. Demonstrating clearly she lacks any capacity for clear and consistent thought. Nice job you clumsy cow.

Listen, Pig, your cotton colored sumo sister may be a lot of things. A walking solar eclipse included. And may resemble one of those inflatable weeble wobble people to the untrained eye, or a fully functional bounce house to the average child. And, like you, certainly does posses the body contours of an oil puddle, but make no mistake about it you irretrievably dense farm animal, she is female. That, I can tell you with confidence as I have the bona fide  misfortune of sensing the distinct odor of trout and witnessing first hand the horrors of her cellulite canyon which have left an indelible scar in my psychic to this very day.

For fucks sakes what is it with you guys....your looks are not fading at all. Fucking maniac lol.

I like the way men age, though. Yes even when it involves baldness.

My man calls me brain damaged and says my eye sight is clearly fucked because I'll be sitting there gazing at him just existing and he is so fucking uhg I can't even handle it. I just wanna chew his fucking face off.

I loved looking at him as a teenager. Then in our 20s....when he gives himself a humble 6. Maybe 6 and a half. His self depreciating humor just makes him more attractive.

At 45...46 next month, he still just looks the same to me. I think the middle aged version is my favorite one. I can make this version blush and giggle like a school girl and I love it.

Men age like wine.  :drunk2:
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove on July 04, 2024, 03:08:18 PMMen age like wine.  :drunk2:

Unlike Murdy and Pig who have aged like Sour Cream
Agree Agree x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Frood

Women age like milk...  :pardon:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Brent

I recently turned fifty five and retired. I do not want to be twenty five again.

Dove

Quote from: Frood on July 04, 2024, 03:10:06 PMWomen age like milk...  :pardon:

When my man's older brother saw me for the first time in more than 15 years...his jaw dropped and he said "omg how do you look exactly the same? You just look more tired"

Lol.

I figure when it hits...it will probably hit hard but in the meantime I don't feel in my 40s and I take pretty good care of myself.

And I'm not bent up on it. It happens to all of us. I'm just really immature so that helps lol.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Biggie Smiles

When you look at Lard Lily's pigture and then read a post where she is disparaging the physical appearance of another you are forced to say to yourself "yeah, she's a democrat"
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 04, 2024, 03:51:08 PMWhen you look at Lard Lily's pigture and then read a post where she is disparaging the physical appearance of another you are forced to say to yourself "yeah, she's a democrat"
She is a prog pig. A pig prog.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Brent on July 04, 2024, 03:54:41 PMShe is a prog pig. A pig prog.

She claims to be more of a centrist

but the only time she's a centrist  is when smaller planets drift a bit too close and begin to orbit her in perpetuity because they find themselves unable to break free of her gravitational pull.
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List