Replies: 8532
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:33:05 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Garraty_47

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 04, 2024, 02:42:45 PMyears of living off the tax payer dime like some useless parasite will do that to a person. No doubt.
What a parasite. Apegirl has no fucking shame.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Can anyone who still reads at BF tell me if Lotusbud is still ranting obnoxiously about all the military spending we were doing?

or did she cease and desist from that position as soon as the war in Ukraine started?

Sloan

Would any of you like to see a Unicorn? Visit BF right now and you will notice AIDSmin is not online.

This NEVER happens.

We may be on the cusp of some cataclysmic worldly disaster.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

4:00pm in the afternoon on a Friday? That is quite anomalous for that cretinous little spam trafficking sodomite.

You might be right sir/madman.. it might be best for each of us to make peace with God in such times of uncertainty.

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 05, 2024, 02:06:59 PMCan anyone who still reads at BF tell me if Lotusbud is still ranting obnoxiously about all the military spending we were doing?

or did she cease and desist from that position as soon as the war in Ukraine started?

Just wait till that dumb bitch gets wind of Trump bringing back nuke testing!!! I'd LOVE to get a room in Vegas to watch some above ground tests!!!!
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Dove

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Biggie Smiles

what the fuck is that lush trying to say?
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

I'd fuck Murdock again if you told me the alternative was banging out that nasty repulsive pig Lily and there was no option where I could choose the more favorable path to the otherside which involved being slowly dipped into a vat of battery acid.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 05, 2024, 07:52:50 PMwhat the fuck is that lush trying to say?

Don't nobody need Bluto's vote. I hope she eats herself to death.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on July 05, 2024, 08:31:05 PMDon't nobody need Bluto's vote. I hope she eats herself to death.
Trump would take one look at that balding planet and tell her that she SHOULD vote for his opponent
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Erica Mena

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 05, 2024, 08:49:46 PMTrump would take one look at that balding planet and tell her that she SHOULD vote for his opponent

Was it the alcohol that caused the hair loss? We are the same age and I still got all my hair.
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on July 05, 2024, 08:56:34 PMWas it the alcohol that caused the hair loss? We are the same age and I still got all my hair.
More than likely. She abused the fuck outta that bottle to the point where her liver must look like a charcoal briquette by now.

And she was drinking that high proof shit too. On the daily.

Biggie Smiles

oh gawd.. that evil trump racist juss dooing racists things

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 06, 2024, 12:20:27 AMoh gawd.. that evil trump racist juss dooing racists things

hell, even I said nigger chank spic whore once!

Biggie Smiles

So I was bored and took a stroll on over to Buckwheat factory

Aside from the rampant TDS can anyone explain Admong's fascination with tall men and cock? When he is not weeping and wailing about Trump that's all he seems to talk about. Tell men and the size of their penis

what a fucking fag.