Replies: 9406
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:50:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lokmar

Quote from: Sloan on July 17, 2024, 09:57:01 AMFat Lily is now directing all of her anger at a new poster named Benny. She said she can tell the person is fat just by reading his posts.

I was always amazed at how stupid she was, never keeping track of the lies she told, always tripping over her own fat belly, always sticking her dirty flippers in her own mouth! VERY low I.Q.!!!!
Winner Winner x 2 View List

deport_liberals

They're obsessed with Benny now.   Where does this unhinged anger come from?

Lokmar

Quote from: deport_liberals on July 17, 2024, 11:14:51 AMThey're obsessed with Benny now.   Where does this unhinged anger come from?

For sure, Spic Oak is a fat miserable pig that always has to be eating someones ass. BF always has to have his insecure ego stroked. Speaking of insecure, Moo-cow has terminal daddy issues and much like a fat person has to fill their mouth with food, she has to fill her dirty vagina with as many different dicks as possible to make up for the invalidation she got from daddy.

BF has the troll market cornered on mental disease!!!
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Lokmar

I guess I forgot about aidsman, seamolester, and holifaggit. They're sniveling bitches too!

formosan

Quote from: deport_liberals on July 17, 2024, 11:14:51 AMThey're obsessed with Benny now.   Where does this unhinged anger come from?
too old to be a fashionista

Biggie Smiles

TpOtF calling anyone fat given her squarish dimensions is hysterically funny.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deport_liberals on July 17, 2024, 03:09:15 AMShe is angry her son in law started suppoarting TRUMP. LOL

No way. Seriously? ROTFLMAO!

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 17, 2024, 12:05:21 PMTpOtF calling anyone fat given her squarish dimensions is hysterically funny.
The equivalent of Seadummy calling anyone stupid or short.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Frood

I just had a quick scan of Buttfuckery.com and it's near unreadable.

With the lack of numbers, some there have turned on each other...which is no loss.

Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Frood on July 17, 2024, 01:44:24 PMI just had a quick scan of Buttfuckery.com and it's near unreadable.

With the lack of numbers, some there have turned on each other...which is no loss.

lolz .. I fired up a proxy and decided to take a peek as well.

the pig is trying to sell people on the idea that some guy named benny is me. And that I'm fat.

Aside from the irony of that bloated pig who has the body contours of a watermelon calling anyone fat I had to laugh at the rank paranoia

what's this now, the 5th new poster they believe is me spit balling them from the crack in their closet door?  :crampe:

I was marvin

I was Atomic Punk

Now I'm benny

who else?  :crampe:
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Frood

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 17, 2024, 01:52:24 PMlolz .. I fired up a proxy and decided to take a peek as well.

the pig is trying to sell people on the idea that some guy named benny is me. And that I'm fat.

Aside from the irony of that bloated pig who has the body contours of a watermelon calling anyone fat I had to laugh at the rank paranoia

what's this now, the 5th new poster they believe is me spit balling them from the crack in their closet door?  :crampe:

I was marvin

I was Atomic Punk

Now I'm benny

who else?  :crampe:

Apparently Fat Oak can tell the size of poster's tackle too.  :crampe:
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Lmao though.. this benny guy is kinda amusing.

She's trying to assure the world she has a healthy relationship with the blow up doll three feet away from her while also trying to sell the idea that she is so above it all she doesn't care what anyone thinks

hahahahahahahahahahaha  this is like watching bumper idiots with their yellow helmets collide with one another in a padded room  :crampe:

Someone get that guy here  :crampe:
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Oh this is precious.

Despite being three feet away from her alleged partner she is completely consumed by this n00b

I guess the back of her head is some kind of aphrodisiac in her warped sense of reality?

or as her partner might put it if he happens to be sane "the back of her head sure beats the front"

omg.. I cant with these people  :crampe:
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Frood

Fat Oak is a moronic and morbidly obese miniature Rosie O'Donnell in a Chi Chi's sombrero and Payless clogs.
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Oh shit... Admongo is lusting after Breakfall's cock once again  :crampe:
Funny Funny x 1 View List