Replies: 9633
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 07:46:13 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 16 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

DKG

Quote from: Odinson on July 17, 2024, 04:20:42 PMSloped roof stopped the secret service from doing their duty.

Despite of the counter sniper team being on a similarly sloped roof.

The director of the secret service should act like a man, take responsibility and resign.

It's a woman and she is refusing calls to resign.

DKG

Quote from: Herman on July 17, 2024, 09:14:12 PMAre we talking about the same guy? Holliday is mildly retarded. Only one step up from Seamidget.
Holliday has poor comprehension skills.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG on July 18, 2024, 06:11:26 AMIt's a woman and she is refusing calls to resign.

Vagina lives matter.

Odinson

This is normal in America.

Herman

Quote from: DKG on July 18, 2024, 06:29:03 AMHolliday has poor comprehension skills.
He is mildly retarded.

Biggie Smiles

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Herman

Does that old Lotus still post at Butthurt Fagtory. Is she pissed off that little fairy Crooks missed Trump?

DKG

Quote from: Herman on July 18, 2024, 11:13:54 PMDoes that old Lotus still post at Butthurt Fagtory. Is she pissed off that little fairy Crooks missed Trump?
Lotus is above that. :crampe:

Sloan

A new poster named Benny420 is sending AIDSmin and Fat Lily into fits of rage. They are convinced this person is avatar_Biggie Smiles

Herman

Quote from: Sloan on July 19, 2024, 07:48:33 PMA new poster named Benny420 is sending AIDSmin and Fat Lily into fits of rage. They are convinced this person is avatar_Biggie Smiles
I might take a look some time.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Sloan on July 19, 2024, 07:48:33 PMA new poster named Benny420 is sending AIDSmin and Fat Lily into fits of rage. They are convinced this person is avatar_Biggie Smiles

I wanna go look but I'll be too tempted to start lol
<t></t>

Erica Mena

I looked and it's a hard hell to the naw. How the fuck do you wade thru the Admin spam?

I couldn't be assed to even click on a thread cuz I knew it would be utter shit.

I'll stick to X
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on July 19, 2024, 09:39:21 PMI looked and it's a hard hell to the naw. How the fuck do you wade thru the Admin spam?

I couldn't be assed to even click on a thread cuz I knew it would be utter shit.

I'll stick to X
Seriously. the place turned into one be TDS monolith long ago. Why the fuck would anyone even bother?
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

They think anyone who calls them stupid is me. Like I'm the only person on the planet who can figure it out or something.