Replies: 9985
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:41:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lab Flaker and 23 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Garraty_47

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 24, 2024, 11:03:57 AMIn the beginning the spirit of Garraty was moving too and fro over the surface of spam at BastardFactory & Biggie went on to say "let there interest" and it was so. And they went on to create the content of interest and responses of wit. And Biggie saw that it was good.

Speaking of funny:
I poasted a Vocaroo there this morning and every time since I've cruised through there's a new response but all I ever see is my own initial poast.

I seem to have struck a nerve or three.  :facepalm:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Odinson on July 24, 2024, 05:59:05 AMWhy cant they tell us how Michael Schumacher is doing...

He is alive but in a very sad state.

Maybe the wife is just keeping him alive because they have a prenup.

Thats why they are hiding it.

I bet he's pretty much Terry Schiavo.

Marvin

Quote from: caskur on July 24, 2024, 05:24:51 AMM

That link you posted has the most boring content ever.

Break away son, break away.
What do you expect from such a boring fuckwit like Adm. and his threads? it can only be boring. tumbleweed is far more interesting than he'll ever be alive or dead. just linking up for Biggie this that is all. just more evidence of how sick and depraved his mindset is. his obsession with Biggie's "son" not sure if you have one and its none of my business but its deep concerning that your "son" is so much on his mind.

Marvin

Quote from: Sloan on July 24, 2024, 08:42:45 AMAIDSmin says he's going to fuck you up avatar_Biggie Smiles
isn't he handicapped or some shit? do like Voorhees did and just machete him and he flies down some stairs. think it was part 2 of the friday series. or was it 3? one of them. any way stick Dilf's Barbie Dolls up his ass first. that would be a true thrill of a life time for him.. but least he would be fucking dead.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Garraty_47 on July 24, 2024, 11:34:39 AMSpeaking of funny:
I poasted a Vocaroo there this morning and every time since I've cruised through there's a new response but all I ever see is my own initial poast.

I seem to have struck a nerve or three.  :facepalm:
LMAO... that's funny. Diligent little dullards aren't they?

Browsing as a guest I see the usual suspects spastics drooling all over your thread with their usual idiocy

I guess that's what passes for content over there these days
Funny Funny x 1 View List

caskur

Quote from: Marvin on July 24, 2024, 12:01:28 PMWhat do you expect from such a boring fuckwit like Adm. and his threads? it can only be boring. tumbleweed is far more interesting than he'll ever be alive or dead. just linking up for Biggie this that is all. just more evidence of how sick and depraved his mindset is. his obsession with Biggie's "son" not sure if you have one and its none of my business but its deep concerning that your "son" is so much on his mind.

My son died in 1999....

Long time ago now.

I am not interested in people who offer nothing and I suspect he is a creepy paedophile from his posts... I have to stay away from evil or I might shoot them for real.

Winner Winner x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

I am logging off...

Have fun people... see you all later.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Erica Mena

Quote from: caskur on July 24, 2024, 01:23:12 PMI am logging off...

Have fun people... see you all later.

Night Cathy
Agree Agree x 1 View List
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Marvin on July 24, 2024, 12:01:28 PMWhat do you expect from such a boring fuckwit like Adm. and his threads? it can only be boring. tumbleweed is far more interesting than he'll ever be alive or dead. just linking up for Biggie this that is all. just more evidence of how sick and depraved his mindset is. his obsession with Biggie's "son" not sure if you have one and its none of my business but its deep concerning that your "son" is so much on his mind.
I have always pointed out he has both a physical and spiritual connection with black cock. So it does not surprise me to learn that after leading him to believe my son is black that he would become completely fixated on the mental imagery of my son in a sexual context.

he's a pretty twisted elderly man.

James Bond

Quote from: Sloan on July 13, 2024, 09:05:02 PMSomeone named Atomic Punk is driving AIDSmin into a serious hissy fit.
He thinks Atomic Punk is a Benny alt. Or is it a Biggie alt. No, it must be a Trump alt.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: James Bond on July 24, 2024, 05:39:16 PMHe thinks Atomic Punk is a Benny alt. Or is it a Biggie alt. No, it must be a Trump alt.

I cracked up when Benny called them the Keystone Cucks.

that shit was off the charts funny because it's so true.

By the way, are you me too?

James Bond

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 24, 2024, 05:40:28 PMI cracked up when Benny called them the Keystone Cucks.

that shit was off the charts funny because it's so true.

By the way, are you me too?
Yes, but only on alternating weekends and Jewish high holidays.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: James Bond on July 24, 2024, 05:41:45 PMYes, but only on alternating weekends and Jewish high holidays.

Shabbat shalom to you.

Have we talked to our black son today? Is he out raping any white whimmens?

Biggie Smiles

Oh man. I did a TOR drive by and had to laugh my ass off.

avatar_Garraty_47 has a tail of retards!

Garraty starts a single thread and they lose their shit!

Bro... 15 posts of the 3 usual idiots quoting your first post MULTIPLE times.

I swear to God.  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:

It's like... if as if they are under the firm belief that if they dress in women's underwear, scream your name into a mirror three times while clicking their heels you will suddenly appear behind them with a hard-on and lube in hand.

OMG... this shit is hysterical

Sloan

The retards are fully convinced that avatar_Biggie Smiles visited them today under the Atomic Punk account because he has a black son.