Replies: 9985
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:41:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lab Flaker and 20 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Marvin

Don't we all have a black son or two on these forums. I'm sure I got one or two in real life.. just never stuck around long enough to find out for sure.

Besides his obsession with Biggie what is it with him and blacks especially kids? maybe he got raped by a black kid as a kid and liked it but the black kid broke his heart by moving away? maybe his daddy was a racist.. taught the boy treat like slaves even a sex slave? something really plum pickled wrong wired in the brain wrong with him

Marvin

Boring to post there these days. Thankfully going off the grid camping soon north of T.O. for awhile. Maybe things will pick up there one day.. lol

Garraty_47

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 24, 2024, 05:47:51 PMOh man. I did a TOR drive by and had to laugh my ass off.

avatar_Garraty_47 has a tail of retards!

Garraty starts a single thread and they lose their shit!

Bro... 15 posts of the 3 usual idiots quoting your first post MULTIPLE times.

I swear to God.  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:

It's like... if as if they are under the firm belief that if they dress in women's underwear, scream your name into a mirror three times while clicking their heels you will suddenly appear behind them with a hard-on and lube in hand.

OMG... this shit is hysterical

I wish I could legitimately claim any kind of credit but they're doing it all to themselves.

I obviously don't poast to/for them or they wouldn't be permanent residents in my Ignore list. Maybe they think if they reply often enough some of it will leak through, like the moronic spew equivalent of a buffer overflow?

I think I'm ready to call OCD on a few of 'em.
For a long time I presumed it was base stupidity but I'm coming around to the idea they literally can't help themselves. A dump truck full of fidget spinners and stress balls couldn't alleviate their impulsive need to poast at someone who will never see it.

That's beyond weird; it's certifiably insane.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

caskur

Quote from: Marvin on July 24, 2024, 07:56:07 PMBoring to post there these days. Thankfully going off the grid camping soon north of T.O. for awhile. Maybe things will pick up there one day.. lol

It's next level boring there.

It is also sad that Biggie gets his rocks off teasing and tormenting people with lower intellects...

Funny Funny x 2 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

deport_liberals

4 AM PACIFIC time and he's there spampoasting about Biggie....
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

:crampe:   the guy is going full ham.

Sloan

Now Fat Lily is trying to say that avatar_Erica Mena is a coward for ignoring her.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Sloan on July 25, 2024, 10:29:39 AMNow Fat Lily is trying to say that avatar_Erica Mena is a coward for ignoring her.

I know what I'm doing LOL
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on July 25, 2024, 10:34:33 AMI know what I'm doing LOL
It appears that ignoring these rabid losers causes them to become more unhinged than actually calling out their gross stupidity

see avatar_Garraty_47 for details
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Garraty_47

Quote from: Sloan on July 25, 2024, 10:29:39 AMNow Fat Lily is trying to say that avatar_Erica Mena is a coward for ignoring her.

Their delusional hubris leads them to believe they're literally entitled to attention.

The irony is that it's one of the reasons they're absolutely not.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Frood

Queen OINK OINK needs to pull out the cinder block lodged in her arse...
Blahhhhhh...

deport_liberals

Admins obviously encroaching dementia means the bf libs are going to replace him as their main shitpoaster.  Top candidates include tPoTF and X.

Sloan

AIDSmin is trying very hard to pitch the idea that Biggie is promoting sex with children and Fat lily is proping it up.

Despite this being in his posting history.

Odinson

Finland is ranked 51 out of 53 in the best to worst places to work in for a foreigner.

One of the reasons is that its hard to socialize.

I can speak English but I prefer not to so I speak with the Finnish person next to you.

Sloan

AIDSmin says you better be on the lookout avatar_Biggie Smiles because he has access to airports and rent-a-cars
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List