Replies: 9981
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:27:41 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 15 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Marvin

Quote from: Sloan on July 25, 2024, 03:58:05 PMAIDSmin says you better be on the lookout avatar_Biggie Smiles because he has access to airports and rent-a-cars
even briefly mentioning my daughter in one of his posts(just earlier this morning)"Ask Stubby if his black son is available for your little girls birthday party." i've only mentioned my kids a handful of times. that daughter of mine is still underage. he seems to write down everything about everyone. he says a lot in chat he does what he wants. dead wrong if wants to bring up my kids a lot. meltdown rules on that site won't save him from a father's wrath i can give him any time. so i hope he enjoys mentioning my kids, push it too far, and he can easily stop breathing.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Sloan on July 25, 2024, 03:58:05 PMAIDSmin says you better be on the lookout avatar_Biggie Smiles because he has access to airports and rent-a-cars

tell him to pack his own tampons for the trip. We don't supply those in the Men's bathroom out here the way they do in the toilet he comes from.

I'd hate for him to get all excited seeing me in person to only end up spotting his favorite dress shortly after he arrives.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Sloan

He says there is easy accessibility to your property which he can use all of his military training to exploit. He'll get in, take you out and get out within seconds.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Erica Mena

Quote from: Sloan on July 25, 2024, 04:43:03 PMHe says there is easy accessibility to your property which he can use all of his military training to exploit. He'll get in, take you out and get out within seconds.

Link?
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Sloan on July 25, 2024, 04:43:03 PMHe says there is easy accessibility to your property which he can use all of his military training to exploit. He'll get in, take you out and get out within seconds.

The same military train that got easy access to his well worn asshole and butter soft lips?

Yeah yea, he'll get in, stroke his string bean cock for 30 seconds, then puke in disgust at his own cowardice and be back at the glory-hole in time for happy hour.

Tell him when he finally does wake up he should change the bucket. It's got to be overflowing by now.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Marvin on July 25, 2024, 04:08:53 PMeven briefly mentioning my daughter in one of his posts(just earlier this morning)"Ask Stubby if his black son is available for your little girls birthday party." i've only mentioned my kids a handful of times. that daughter of mine is still underage. he seems to write down everything about everyone. he says a lot in chat he does what he wants. dead wrong if wants to bring up my kids a lot. meltdown rules on that site won't save him from a father's wrath i can give him any time. so i hope he enjoys mentioning my kids, push it too far, and he can easily stop breathing.

Tell that fucker my kids will kill him if he wants.

deport_liberals

He's as unhinged as tPoTF used to be
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deport_liberals on July 25, 2024, 05:23:39 PMHe's as unhinged as tPoTF used to be

bro -- fuck the polls. Fuck the news.

Want to know how well trump is doing in terms of re-election probability?  Just graph the downward trend in the mental stability among these losers. That will tell you the whole story.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Erica Mena

<t></t>

deport_liberals

Poasted at 2.40 AM his time...unhinged...

Biggie Smiles

Am I still this benny - atomic punk and every other forum monster waiting for him under his bed?

From what I've heard in the year and a half since being banned is that they've sworn to God at least 5 or 6 new posters are me.

relax muppets.. you're more fun to fuck with from far away - I mean, it's not like I dont see all of you with your funny faces pressed against the glass all day here. So what motivation would I have to register and help a site where I was banned produce content?

When I can just as easily poke you with a long stick here and laugh as the reports start trickling in that you are freaking the fuck out over there?
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: Marvin on July 25, 2024, 04:08:53 PMeven briefly mentioning my daughter in one of his posts(just earlier this morning)"Ask Stubby if his black son is available for your little girls birthday party." i've only mentioned my kids a handful of times. that daughter of mine is still underage. he seems to write down everything about everyone. he says a lot in chat he does what he wants. dead wrong if wants to bring up my kids a lot. meltdown rules on that site won't save him from a father's wrath i can give him any time. so i hope he enjoys mentioning my kids, push it too far, and he can easily stop breathing.
Apegirl is a stereotypical white libtard kiddie groomer.

Biggie Smiles

Are we going to get to enjoy another 3am manic depressive meltdown?

Sloan

Admin Hitler said that AIDSmin looks like Elton John. Now hes so pissed he says he's going to fuck avatar_Biggie Smiles for real now when he arrives at his house. He's going to turn Biggie into a victim.