Replies: 9981
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:27:41 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 16 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Oh that's so sassy. Should I be worried that some soy sissy lord who looks like the sloth from Ice Age is fixing to camp out in my bushes waiting for just the right moment to fire away at me with his tampon slingshot?

lolz..

Odinson

I saw some US troops in town.

A mexican female who seemed to be incharge.

She also looked like she loves the messhall jam and waffles.

She is gonna have bleeding rash between those cheeks during march.

Another Mexican waffle loving trooper who was taller horizontally than vertically.

Only two fit troopers.

I was expecting Arnie, Sly and Dolph.

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 26, 2024, 02:39:26 PMOh that's so sassy. Should I be worried that some soy sissy lord who looks like the sloth from Ice Age is fixing to camp out in my bushes waiting for just the right moment to fire away at me with his tampon slingshot?

lolz..

He's going to sneak into your laundry room and put starch in your underwear.  That's how he got back at the non-homo sailors back on the boat.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Reggie Essent on July 26, 2024, 04:17:46 PMHe's going to sneak into your laundry room and put starch in your underwear.  That's how he got back at the non-homo sailors back on the boat.

Perhaps I should align the perimeter with 9" black dildos? Every 15 to 20ft should do?

We all know what's going to happen should he catch site of that.

Assassination attempt foiled.

Replaced with some felonies for indecent exposure and lewd sex acts in a public place.

And if he happens to tell the deputies he's some libtard from the left coast? They might just shoot him and feed him to an alligator.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Sloan

Now AIDSmin is saying all it's going to take is an airplane ticket and a car rental at Tampa airport to come to your house to fuck you up avatar_Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Sloan on July 26, 2024, 04:55:16 PMNow AIDSmin is saying all it's going to take is an airplane ticket and a car rental at Tampa airport to come to your house to fuck you up avatar_Biggie Smiles

You mean he's not going to use his butterfly wings to buzz all the way here under the cover of darkness like some magical little sprite out of a peter pan novel?

That's cool though. He knows airplanes exist and rent a cars are rent able.

Maybe it is time to begin worrying after all.

But does he realize that such a long distance trip will take him way from his 23 hour a day duties as BF's all time most unhinged and highest shit poasting clown?

I'd hate to image Something awful might happen while he is away. A thread may actually make it to page two without some irrelevant reference to all those times Trump grabbed him by his pussy!

Is my death really worth a tragedy of that magnitude?

Plus who will hold the torch in his absence while he's busy in my backyard adjusting his tampon slingshot to the proper range with which to kill me?

Erica Mena

His people just ruined the Olympics
<t></t>

deport_liberals

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

deport_liberals

Apparently they mocked the Last Supper with fat drag queens to start the Olympics.

Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Christians wont do shit about it either.

but there is a silver lining to that fact. These people are never degenerate enough. Because they are insatiable.

So after there is no consequence whatsoever you'll just need to be patient for about  a year or two and they'll be mocking some of Islam's most scared events too

And we'll get to see brothels across the country getting blown up left and right and these deviants up on the word stage claiming that they are persecuted victims

watch.

deport_liberals

Either Christians wake up or we can wait around for the Muslims to take care of this. 

Reggie Essent

Quote from: deport_liberals on July 26, 2024, 06:43:14 PMEither Christians wake up or we can wait around for the Muslims to take care of this. 

How "muslimy" is it getting over there, Deport?  I know there's a lot of dichotomy there about that stuff.  What's it like up close?