Replies: 10146
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 13, 2024, 10:22:05 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Reggie Essent on August 30, 2024, 03:20:22 PMI noticed that.  He even insinuated that I should pony up.  Of course, I laughed and said that I should be paid for gracing the place with my presence and content.

lol -- you mean the big time high rollers on their lavish pensions ain't coughing up enough to keep their safe space going?

Biggie Smiles

You can always tell how well Trump is really doing by the anger levels up on display among those cretinous sloths at BF. The two are directly proportionate no matter how much counter fluff they attempt to throw up in the air

Marvin

When Trump gets back in I pray to Alticus/BF's GOD the wretched fat worthless cunts  Lily Murdy and monstrous pedos Aidsman X all get Holocuated on a private Island and than eatened up Cannibals from Breakfall's dead mommas tribe.

Marvin

X the peedo accusing everyone and everything the same as he is at heart. Retard. X the father of 2 that have never been a father to them kids and preys on kids. Retard. X.. this is the worst is stronger than Schwarzennger yet is the lowest of the low AN UBER DRIVER.. yeah that $32 tip recently will get you sooooo far in life for you and your kids. Lmao 55 year old worthless cunt has no room at all on advice or even opinion on another persons life. Oh the reason your cat got sick and nearly dead was because you chose CHOSE to allow that 32lb to get sick. You have no rights to own any animal or be a father to any kids piedo. You are so close to me... haha you finish the rest. You deserve far worse than that. Oh registered sex offender, Christopher? thanks for that info. Oh YOU ARE one so YOU have zero RIGHTS. bye bye... just test me sick fuck and the cops will be at your door any time or worse hehe.

Biggie Smiles

X is accusing everyone of being a Pedophile when in fact the only proven kiddie diddlers on that site are Admong and Sewage? Admong openly admits to a desire to pee next to little girls in their private rest and locker rooms and we all know sew's history with naked children in his photobucket

hmmm.

and I thought that the mere mention of the word Pedo was a huge no no for the owner of that board? An infraction that could get you a permanent and lifetime ban?

have the rules changed?

Marvin

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 30, 2024, 07:25:13 PMX is accusing everyone of being a Pedophile when in fact the only proven kiddie diddlers on that site are Admong and Sewage? Admong openly admits to a desire to pee next to little girls in their private rest and locker rooms and we all know sew's history with naked children in his photobucket

hmmm.

and I thought that the mere mention of the word Pedo was a huge no no for the owner of that board? An infraction that could get you a permanent and lifetime ban?

have the rules changed?
Alticus/BF never has cared. Its a scare tactic.. of sorts on his part. Too long to explain it all. On BF 1 I must have broke the Bestiality and Pedo rule more than a few times but took a few months off that site or just offline period.. came back under a new name. He'd give me a stern warning through PM lol not really stern but mentioned all the shit, animal fucking.. this that I did and he would take it to my mounties lmao. I was very afraid at the time and posted "normally" for a few.. days months. than go right back to my shit.

Blah blah.. as X would say. Oh I won't reveal PI but he is a registered sex offender. Bad boy Christopher.. wonder what his kids would think? lol they were victims too SUPPOSEDLY lol

Herman

Quote from: Marvin on August 29, 2024, 08:52:20 PMHe must really hate you.. like real life hate you Biggie ^ he has banned me on BF 1 and BF 2.0 about 25 times or more and that shit has never popped up on me when trying to make a new account. fuck he wants my cock so badly

Lol Oak logs out and Olivia is chatting away like crazy. Hmmm
That piece of shit that owns BF called him at seven in the morning.
Informative Informative x 1 View List

Marvin

Lol No Alticus no BF AND vice versa. Same schedules one lives in Las Vegas the other in Nova Scotia. Amazing the time difference and everything. LOL even funnier I have brothers in Nova Scotia that can verify Alticus is real any time if he were to be nice to invite them over for some cold ones, BBQ.. fishing whatever.

Alticus IF really real lmao could always do what I suggested with Murdoch. Take a pic, put name, site, and date on it hold it, and show yo face. That would be proof enough he ain't BF lmao but he doesn't like to be in pics or vids rofl. Of course not

Any way Bye Bye Toronto be in north Timmins or close to it tomorrow afternoon for awhile. Have fun and take care y'all

Sloan

Now Fat Lily is trying to say that Breakfall was trying to come on to her but she turned him down

Biggie Smiles

Oh come on now. Ain't no body coming on to that bloated baboon -- she's disgusting looking and has the body contours of a fucking egg for crying out loud.

Sheesh!

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 31, 2024, 12:10:52 AMOh come on now. Ain't no body coming on to that bloated baboon -- she's disgusting looking and has the body contours of a fucking egg for crying out loud.

Sheesh!

If she ever got liposuction, they could make at least 12 dozen bars of soap from her fat.
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Reggie Essent on August 31, 2024, 12:18:11 AMIf she ever got liposuction, they could make at least 12 dozen bars of soap from her fat.

She makes Ursla the sea witch look like Ms Universe

fuck she's delusional if she thinks any man gifted with the wonders of eyesight is actually after her

deport_liberals

All their anger makes me think they know TRUMP is still winning.  Why else would tPoTF and the Sultan of Schlong be attacking Her Grace so vociferously?

Frood

Quote from: Marvin on August 30, 2024, 08:41:41 PMLol No Alticus no BF AND vice versa. Same schedules one lives in Las Vegas the other in Nova Scotia. Amazing the time difference and everything. LOL even funnier I have brothers in Nova Scotia that can verify Alticus is real any time if he were to be nice to invite them over for some cold ones, BBQ.. fishing whatever.

Alticus IF really real lmao could always do what I suggested with Murdoch. Take a pic, put name, site, and date on it hold it, and show yo face. That would be proof enough he ain't BF lmao but he doesn't like to be in pics or vids rofl. Of course not

Any way Bye Bye Toronto be in north Timmins or close to it tomorrow afternoon for awhile. Have fun and take care y'all

BFalticus is a dumb as dogshit stooge-ling.

Banning me and Biggie for life AFTER we already walked away from BF pongs of desperation, insecurity, and intellectual inadequacy.

(And funny as fuck to boot...  :yeahhh: )
Winner Winner x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deport_liberals on August 31, 2024, 08:05:35 AMAll their anger makes me think they know TRUMP is still winning.  Why else would tPoTF and the Sultan of Schlong be attacking Her Grace so vociferously?

The Pillsbury Puta isn't filled with any joy. Lot's of jelly, but no joy.