Replies: 10251
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:47:52 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena and 41 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Sloan

Murdock says that avatar_Biggie Smiles was out of the race for her love before he even knew it and that is what led him to fall apart.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Sloan on September 07, 2024, 10:55:05 AMMurdock says that avatar_Biggie Smiles was out of the race for her love before he even knew it and that is what led him to fall apart.

:facepalm:  :crazy:

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Sloan on September 07, 2024, 10:55:05 AMMurdock says that avatar_Biggie Smiles was out of the race for her love before he even knew it and that is what led him to fall apart.

The duchess of Gluttony and acolyte of alcoholism are still at it?

So this is what a Friday night looks like at yeast infectionville?

Tell that hot air bounce louse I said

Give it a rest already Hog Hogan, no need to go completely spastic and body slam anyone closest to you over a rejection that happened more than 8 years ago. NO meant no then, and no means no now. Caprice? Or would a bouncing twinkie help to excite your primal senses enough so that my words become clear?

Surly since then you have found some one desperate enough, or blind enough, or completely lacking any connection with reality enough to bed with you by now. No?

If not, I'm sure you could consult with Sewage Major for which date rape drugs are both effective and available for online purchase. I hear he is quite the connected little elf in that department.  Or, if that lacks results there's always  some random stranger like a Paki cabby who smells like 4th day rigor mortis who will happily allow you to swallow half a million of his mini jihadists in the front seat of his cab as long as you still willing pay the fare afterwards.

And if all else fails you could always enlist the assistance of Princess Pumba and together the two of you grisly gluttons can corner some unsuspecting soul in a meat market somewhere. Yes, that would be considered  a felony in any civilized area of the world, but you are in the state of California, which I'm certain has some kind of "protected class" provision for swamp animals like you. So you'll be fine.

Erica Mena

She went down on that Paki?
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on September 07, 2024, 11:58:00 AMShe went down on that Paki?

I doubt seriously he would try to mount her as passerby might have asked "what is man over there doing gyrating on a deployed airbag" 

Lokmar

Mark Of The Beast Page!  :sign0151:  :samvetesmiley:  :evil:  :punk:  :evilthoughts2:  :diablo:  :icon_evil:

Sloan

Blandscape started expressing his frustration with AIDsmin constantly bombarding the board with spam causing avatar_Garraty_47 to become board with the echoing. Fat Lily shouted down at him and he seems to have cooled his jets and backed down for now.

Herman

Quote from: Sloan on September 07, 2024, 08:48:07 PMBlandscape started expressing his frustration with AIDsmin constantly bombarding the board with spam causing avatar_Garraty_47 to become board with the echoing. Fat Lily shouted down at him and he seems to have cooled his jets and backed down for now.
How could anyone not get tired of Apegirl. Between the spastic meltdowns when folks tell him to stay out of little girls' showers and rolling their eyes at his endless spamming of TDS memes, that fruit gets boring.
Agree Agree x 2 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 Love Love x 1 View List

James Bond

Fox Mulder and Blandscape made return guest appearances to congratulate Aidsmin and Lily for turning the other forum into a mortuary. Mission accomplished/
BF's alts came out to tell Aylana and Blandscape if they don't like it, then leave.
Alticus has reminded the dwindling number of regulars to pay their fair share and donate to the site.
Alticus swears he is not another BF alt though.

Lab Flaker

The leftardity has really taken its toll. The funniest thing was hearing Blandscape stating the obvious, "Politically speaking...aye leeeean too da leff!" Like...no shit you speech impedimented Scottish nutter!!!

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Sloan on September 07, 2024, 08:48:07 PMBlandscape started expressing his frustration with AIDsmin constantly bombarding the board with spam causing avatar_Garraty_47 to become board with the echoing. Fat Lily shouted down at him and he seems to have cooled his jets and backed down for now.

Challenging one of the wicked whale of the west's favorite flying monkeys? That wont end well for poor ole blandy if he decides to put a pair of pants on and NOT slither back into silence when Mork and Porky are rollin on through.

Things must be slow I reckon. With no conservatives left to channel their own inner loathing they've focused all of their hate unto avatar_Garraty_47 and now that blandy has noticed it he'll be up pigs creek too if he doesn't crawl back under his rock ASAP. 

The snowflakes in charge whine about these drivebys that avatar_Erica Mena avatar_Dove and avatar_Reggie Essent do on occasion not realizing what a puclic service to them these great posters are performing. Leave these tards to their own devices and they'll chase each other off their own board in 60 days or less.

Sloan

Fat lily has been sending blandscape private messages all afternoon making sure he doesn't fall out of line again.

Shen Li

Quote from: Sloan on September 08, 2024, 12:06:30 AMFat lily has been sending blandscape private messages all afternoon making sure he doesn't fall out of line again.
How would you know?

deport_liberals

On a fundamental level even tPoTF knows the truth about aidsman.  But he's loyal everywhere except cbt so she puts up with it.

Although I do remember once that a poaster asked her if she would trust aidsman to watch her infamous retarded grandson and she said she'd rather let SSS bake cookies with him.

Sloan

Fat Lily has once again gained complete control over her cucks.