Replies: 10339
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:00:22 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 82 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

James Bond

Quote from: Sloan on September 11, 2024, 02:02:17 PMFat Lily is saying that avatar_Biggie Smiles is riling up the troops of TBC to go attack BF

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Sloan on September 11, 2024, 02:02:17 PMFat Lily is saying that avatar_Biggie Smiles is riling up the troops of TBC to go attack BF
:crazy:

Marvin

So BF made himself aka Alticus moderator.
That'll will most definitely have people signing up there in droves.. said no one ever.
Stop being a fake Canadian too. Jesus
Fucking idiot.

Lab Flaker

Quote from: DKG on September 11, 2024, 10:49:23 AMI didn't think it was possible, but he's even more dim-witted than I thought.

Does this look like the face of reason? Lulz

Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Sloan

Fat Lily looks like a desperate toddler shrieking at avatar_Garraty_47's ankles because he has her on ignore and spends most of her day whining with X and AIDSmin about avatar_Biggie Smiles in the snout box.
Funny Funny x 2 View List

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Sloan on September 11, 2024, 08:37:04 PMFat Lily looks like a desperate toddler shrieking at avatar_Garraty_47's ankles because he has her on ignore and spends most of her day whining with X and AIDSmin about avatar_Biggie Smiles in the snout box.

X the pink sock is still melting (2 years down the track)over me telling him to dismantle his dildo bike.

Aidsman's Trump dildo must be beyond orange by now and becoming ethnically debatable.

Fat Lily needs to take a breather and relax before she has another coronary. She's really just a lump of jelly at the moment.

Sloan

Now that Breakfall is gone Fat Lily is going after The Holiday to satisfy her insatiable urge to be as belligerent and vulgar as possible.
Funny Funny x 1 Sad Sad x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

A blast from the past video of Murdock trying to get everyone's attention at Trollvalhalla

avatar_Reggie Essent remembers  :crampe:

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Sloan on September 11, 2024, 09:14:23 PMNow that Breakfall is gone Fat Lily is going after The Holiday to satisfy her insatiable urge to be as belligerent and vulgar as possible.

LMAO

And these imbeciles think I am directing the members here to go over there and keep the place afloat?  :crampe:

Nothing could be further from the truth. I'd love to watch the place fold under the crushing weight of Pig's belligerence as she systematically picks a fight with anyone with enough of a spine to clap back. This of course excludes The Three Cuckateers, who, are by default, testicular amputees.

But everyone else? Yeah, give it a few weeks of none of us to direct their inner loathing at and watch how they begin to digest their own.

Erica Mena

I'm back on Conservative Twitter. Way more fun
Agree Agree x 1 View List
<t></t>

Frood

You're Gross! You're Gross! x 1 Funny Funny x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Mooooooo!dock.

(Just going through old saved pics)
You're Gross! You're Gross! x 1 Funny Funny x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Fat Oak

Prowlers old camaro.

Aryna/Fox Mulder/Poppy's homosexual backpack.

Dove

***ducks***

Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Aryan

Quote from: Marvin on September 11, 2024, 03:21:57 PMSo BF made himself aka Alticus moderator.
That'll will most definitely have people signing up there in droves.. said no one ever.
Stop being a fake Canadian too. Jesus
Fucking idiot.

I'm starting to think that Alti is one of BF's real life friends or something.

I wonder what happened to Realgrimm? He just upped and left for some reason.

Aryan

Quote from: Lab Flaker on September 11, 2024, 07:13:08 PMDoes this look like the face of reason? Lulz

Why the fuck did he post that pic, dishevelled, unshaven and resembling a crazy homeless guy? LMAO
Funny Funny x 1 View List