Replies: 10342
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:13:52 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena, deport_liberals and 45 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Aryan on September 12, 2024, 04:34:59 AMWhy the fuck did he post that pic, dishevelled, unshaven and resembling a crazy homeless guy? LMAO

The bumfuck was out of his goddamn mind. Looks like a stunned mullet as well. Lol

Moonie

Quote from: Frood on September 12, 2024, 03:14:29 AMMooooooo!dock.

(Just going through old saved pics)

WTF is wrong with people  :crampe:   :facepalm:  :crazy:
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 View List

Marvin

Quote from: Aryan on September 12, 2024, 04:19:36 AMI'm starting to think that Alti is one of BF's real life friends or something.

I wonder what happened to Realgrimm? He just upped and left for some reason.
Probably right. I'll stick with BF.. or maybe Corset lol though BF makes the most sense. Regardless of who it is has more time for online shit than any of us.
As for Grimm not sure if you were reading much of his chat postings and in the threads but I think his mom and or dad were sick or something to that effect, wasn't looking good for one or both health wise.. he seemed to making a huge effort to making sure they were happy.. something about buying them a pool. maybe something happened there. I can't say for certain though. You know Grimm he disappears from time to time.. sometimes awhile. He must know about CW's death too. So maybe can't be bothered with online things.. too much to deal with right now

Marvin

my dead grandmother's on both sides of me family looked and would still look better than this. fuck they been both dead 30 plus years. how old is that pic? jesus fuck thank GOD i haven't eaten. the face is worse than Medusas

I need a pukey buck now

Moonie

Oh boy  :facepalm:  murdy never wanted the moonpie advice.  Nope.  Now I bet she wished she listened more.  Geez...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Moonie on September 12, 2024, 09:00:20 AMOh boy  :facepalm:  murdy never wanted the moonpie advice.  Nope.  Now I bet she wished she listened more.  Geez...
Funniest part is that Titanic Thot used to pass around those pictures herself like they were candy on Halloween. For all of her faults at least Busto the Belligerent Blimp knows she's a Hugo Beast and hides all pigtures of herself accordingly.

But this desperate dough ball? She be really smoking something. 

DKG

Quote from: Marvin on September 12, 2024, 08:28:46 AMProbably right. I'll stick with BF.. or maybe Corset lol though BF makes the most sense. Regardless of who it is has more time for online shit than any of us.
As for Grimm not sure if you were reading much of his chat postings and in the threads but I think his mom and or dad were sick or something to that effect, wasn't looking good for one or both health wise.. he seemed to making a huge effort to making sure they were happy.. something about buying them a pool. maybe something happened there. I can't say for certain though. You know Grimm he disappears from time to time.. sometimes awhile. He must know about CW's death too. So maybe can't be bothered with online things.. too much to deal with right now
I thought Alticus was BF as soon as his handles started registering here. Prasing the look of BF and trying to poach members. He did that before using his own handle and the writing style was idenitical.

Agree Agree x 2 View List

Erica Mena

She's a WIDE load lol. The lunch lady arms and big stomach :facepalm:

Please find the beanie baby one. Pretty please
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List
<t></t>

Erica Mena

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 12, 2024, 10:24:32 AMFunniest part is that Titanic Thot used to pass around those pictures herself like they were candy on Halloween. For all of her faults at least Busto the Belligerent Blimp knows she's a Hugo Beast and hides all pigtures of herself accordingly.

But this desperate dough ball? She be really smoking something. 

Bitch is built like a linebacker
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
<t></t>

Erica Mena

Quote from: Moonie on September 12, 2024, 07:50:55 AMWTF is wrong with people  :crampe:   :facepalm:  :crazy:

That shit is tragic on so many levels. Even filtered she is big asf
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

DKG

Biggie Smiles

DKG

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on September 12, 2024, 10:44:31 AMThat shit is tragic on so many levels. Even filtered she is big asf
In that pic she actually looked like she lost about 100lbs

it was a lot worse when she was on her drunken rampages