Replies: 10296
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 17, 2024, 11:22:33 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 31 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: Frood on September 13, 2024, 03:48:12 PMTo be fair, she copped a bit the last time she was around.

I didn't reckon she deserved it.

Murdy pics!

RIGHT NAO DINKY!

OBEY!

Sloan

BF's chief economist Fat Lily says that Australias money isn't real money so avatar_Lab Flaker donation fake 
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Sloan on September 13, 2024, 06:24:29 PMBF's chief economist Fat Lily says that Australias money isn't real money so avatar_Lab Flaker donation fake 

I'm missing her like a hole in the head! Lol

Lab Flaker

Biggie Smiles

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Lab Flaker

There's no room for comedy now that Poarkahontas is twerking up a storm in that echo chamber that they call a shout boxxx...even Admong is ducking and diving for cover the hapless sod!

James Bond

Quote from: Lab Flaker on September 13, 2024, 10:22:05 PMThere's no room for comedy now that Poarkahontas is twerking up a storm in that echo chamber that they call a shout boxxx...even Admong is ducking and diving for cover the hapless sod!

When will Lily turn on Aidsmin. His turn is coming.

Marvin

Funny Break.. but let's be real she probably hasn't been able to twerk in 40 years. Even then the nearest meal would always would have been picked up and eaten before any twerk attempts. She most likely would have dislocated broken something throughout her whole body as well. I think if there were a conveyor belt of food going down her monstrous gullet at the same time as attempting to twerk that might have worked for her.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Marvin

Quote from: James Bond on September 14, 2024, 03:07:34 PMWhen will Lily turn on Aidsmin. His turn is coming.
When he wants to meet up with her grandkid to fly kites and.. stuff..

James Bond

Quote from: Marvin on September 14, 2024, 03:10:37 PMWhen he wants to meet up with her grandkid to fly kites and.. stuff..
Ahhh, Aidsmin is such a kind grandfatherly type. How could anyone not trust him alone with their little ones.

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Marvin on September 14, 2024, 03:09:21 PMFunny Break.. but let's be real she probably hasn't been able to twerk in 40 years. Even then the nearest meal would always would have been picked up and eaten before any twerk attempts. She most likely would have dislocated broken something throughout her whole body as well. I think if there were a conveyor belt of food going down her monstrous gullet at the same time as attempting to twerk that might have worked for her.

Absolutely...the last time I spoke to her she was having health issues on account of her obesity.

Sloan

Fat lily is having a huge hissy fit in the shout box blaming conservatives for the decline of bastard factory

Herman

Quote from: Sloan on September 14, 2024, 10:53:41 PMFat lily is having a huge hissy fit in the shout box blaming conservatives for the decline of bastard factory
She admits it has declined.

Sloan

While yammering and complaining about what people post in the shoutbox she's telling Oliver he is a pussy for reading politics if he doesn't like it

Lokmar

Quote from: Sloan on September 14, 2024, 10:53:41 PMFat lily is having a huge hissy fit in the shout box blaming conservatives for the decline of bastard factory

For realz, its 100% all my fault. Seriously. I was the first motherfucker to not eat any of his shit and walked the fuck out the door and then reminded all my CON bros what I DID OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER.....Ask anyone, I'm persistent AF! I take 1000% full credit for BF's fall. IT WAS ME!

Tell that fukin shitstain to track me down and we can have a real fukin short conversation about it. Tell him to bring aidsman too.