Replies: 10304
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:47:01 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deport_liberals (+ 2 Hidden) and 37 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

Oakie is right, BF is dead. But, progs and anti progs aint responsible.

That piece of shit owner of BF is one hundred percent responsible for killing his once busy forum. And it could not have happened to more deserving prick of a forum owner.

Biggie Smiles

lolz - is PUff Fatty on another one of her 16 hour a day pig patrols again?

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Sloan on September 14, 2024, 10:53:41 PMFat lily is having a huge hissy fit in the shout box blaming conservatives for the decline of bastard factory

Yeah, like that child predator spamming the fuck outta the place with 225 threads a day about Trump had nothing to do with it.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Sloan

Fat Lily must have texted BF a dozen times demanding he log in to look at the shoutbox because avatar_Lab Flaker has been calling her fat again. This might be the end for him

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Sloan on September 14, 2024, 11:44:36 PMFat Lily must have texted BF a dozen times demanding he log in to look at the shoutbox because avatar_Lab Flaker has been calling her fat again. This might be the end for him

It took me around an hour to get ass-boxxed. That's a personal record! Lol
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lab Flaker on September 14, 2024, 11:49:30 PMIt took me around an hour to get ass-boxxed. That's a personal record! Lol
Oh yeah... she was in his mailbox for sure  :crampe:

that blimpy borg woke Bonesaw up out of bed at 3am in a fit of fucking panic over something someone posted at SG

that shit was was off the charts cray cray  :crampe:

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 14, 2024, 11:51:34 PMOh yeah... she was in his mailbox for sure  :crampe:

that blimpy borg woke Bonesaw up out of bed at 3am in a fit of fucking panic over something someone posted at SG

that shit was was off the charts cray cray  :crampe:

I sent BF a PM stating that he still jacks off to his ex, Corsetcat's teenage pictures. He got quite upset! Lol
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Sloan

At Fat Lily's demand Breakfall gets one full year in the assbox

Herman

Quote from: Lab Flaker on September 15, 2024, 12:01:59 AMI sent BF a PM stating that he still jacks off to his ex, Corsetcat's teenage pictures. He got quite upset! Lol
He would jack off to pre teen girl pictures.

Lab Flaker

I used to be a member of DeviantArt where I submitted various paintings. And low and behold...who should I bump into submitting crap art...Corsetcat. I told her to give up the corsets because they made her turds skid around bowel corners too much and made her farts rank! Lol...she also got very upset about that. I told her not to brag about being a temporary lesbian, because she brought tears to the last girl she was with. She gave me this CAPSLOCK speech about not being a lesbian because she only let other chicks eat her out. I told her that she should nibble grain because her horse face was meant for it. She AssBoxxed me for 3 months. I just laughed and laughed.
:crampe:

Biggie Smiles

The window lickers that never read this place?

yeah, they're reading this place and making funny sounds as their faces are pressed up against the glass
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Sloan on September 15, 2024, 12:06:48 AMAt Fat Lily's demand Breakfall gets one full year in the assbox

A fucking year?

ROTFLMAO!

he must have really ruffled her fupas --errr-- I mean feathers  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:

Funny Funny x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lab Flaker on September 15, 2024, 12:08:55 AMI used to be a member of DeviantArt where I submitted various paintings. And low and behold...who should I bump into submitting crap art...Corsetcat. I told her to give up the corsets because they made her turds skid around bowel corners too much and made her farts rank! Lol...she also got very upset about that. I told her not to brag about being a temporary lesbian, because she brought tears to the last girl she was with. She gave me this CAPSLOCK speech about not being a lesbian because she only let other chicks eat her out. I told her that she should nibble grain because her horse face was meant for it. She AssBoxxed me for 3 months. I just laughed and laughed.
:crampe:

caps lock speeches from chicks are the best. Shows you really got to them.

Second only to telling you that you have small dick energy ... that's how you know you hit pay dirt when they start in with that shit
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

22 windows on a saturday night at 9:15pm?

lolz

do something with your fucking lives  :crampe:

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 15, 2024, 12:10:10 AMA fucking year?

ROTFLMAO!

he must have really ruffled her fupas --errr-- I mean feathers  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:

It could've been the anal prolapse that I posted in Shoutboxxx that put her over the edge. Lol