Replies: 10306
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:06:22 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deport_liberals and 47 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lab Flaker on September 15, 2024, 12:17:06 AMIt could've been the anal prolapse that I posted in Shoutboxxx that put her over the edge. Lol

Bro -- a year? ROTFLMAO

what the fuck did I miss?

and how long will it be before they are alleging that I sent you there?  :crampe:
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

22 window lickers

and the software is not even counting tPoTF 4 times like it should.  :crampe:

Lab Flaker

He just PM'ed saying that I was his trash.(Money can't buy love apparently!) Lol...I replied telling him he was my biatch! I'll check in on him in a week or so, the wrinkle-necked poser. Lulz

Biggie Smiles

24 window lickers?

they growing on the glass like mold  :crampe:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Erica Mena

You know BF's text box was on overdrive
Agree Agree x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
<t></t>

Sloan

We got word from a credible insider that Fat Lily has promised to increase her monthly site payments three fold if BF/alticus agrees to ban T
Funny Funny x 2 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: Sloan on September 15, 2024, 12:43:05 AMWe got word from a credible insider that Fat Lily has promised to increase her monthly site payments three fold if BF/alticus agrees to ban T
This is a joke right. The owner is really that hard up for cash?
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Shen Li

I took a look at the other place. Breaky has been a bad boy.

Sloan

In celebration of the fall of breakfall AIDSmin is posting his entire collection of homosexual theme music

Shen Li

Quote from: Sloan on September 15, 2024, 01:24:03 AMIn celebration of the fall of breakfall AIDSmin is posting his entire collection of homosexual theme music
Their music thread must have a lot of show tunes.

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Shen Li on September 15, 2024, 01:21:50 AMI took a look at the other place. Breaky has been a bad boy.

It took me ages to get the right response. Fat Lily was trying to juggle words in Word Association, and they were all synonymous with obesity. Lol

deport_liberals

Breakfall paid 10x as much to that shithole as fat lily and got treated really unfairly.

Lab Flaker

Quote from: deport_liberals on September 15, 2024, 01:43:53 AMBreakfall paid 10x as much to that shithole as fat lily and got treated really unfairly.

The place is a dive and progressively getting worse. It's a platform for the delusional far-left and child groomers.
Anyone distancing themselves or avoiding that wet spot of Sodom is walking the path to glory. Gimme a fucking Amen!

deport_liberals

Quote from: Lab Flaker on September 15, 2024, 02:32:44 AMThe place is a dive and progressively getting worse. It's a platform for the delusional far-left and child groomers.
Anyone distancing themselves or avoiding that wet spot of Sodom is walking the path to glory. Gimme a fucking Amen!

There are rules for everyone except aidsman and fat lily.  Sad...and sick.

Lab Flaker

Quote from: deport_liberals on September 15, 2024, 03:37:28 AMThere are rules for everyone except aidsman and fat lily.  Sad...and sick.
No rules for Stinky X neither if one is to consider the clown as a contributing member.

There is very little likelihood of that place ever getting back on its feet again.

It's like watching a slow dying cockroach in its final death throes.