Replies: 10311
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:29:39 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 71 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

deport_liberals

Oh, I've had that idiot on ignore for so long I forgot he existed.  Nobody ever quotes him it seems .
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Lab Flaker

Quote from: deport_liberals on September 15, 2024, 04:16:33 AMOh, I've had that idiot on ignore for so long I forgot he existed.  Nobody ever quotes him it seems .
There's some sort of glitch because he has a single letter as a username. To quote him one has to actually use the full username coding, but most don't even bother.

deport_liberals

He will be the last one the Ungoliant-like Fat Lily will consume, even after BastardFactory himself has been shoved into her unquenchable gaping maw.

And then where will she go?

Lab Flaker

Quote from: deport_liberals on September 15, 2024, 04:34:43 AMHe will be the last one the Ungoliant-like Fat Lily will consume, even after BastardFactory himself has been shoved into her unquenchable gaping maw.

And then where will she go?

Unquenchable gaping maw..lol can actually visualise that!

DKG

Quote from: Lab Flaker on September 15, 2024, 04:11:00 AMNo rules for Stinky X neither if one is to consider the clown as a contributing member.

There is very little likelihood of that place ever getting back on its feet again.

It's like watching a slow dying cockroach in its final death throes.

To quote a forum filler, X and Seamoron are forum filler.

Sloan

It's 7:00am on the west coast and already fat lily is camped in the assbox thread making sure avatar_Lab Flaker is still confined there.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Sloan

Now that breakfall has been neutralized Fat Lily has turned her attention to attacking avatar_Garraty_47 and cookie monster at 6:00am pacific standard time
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Garraty_47

Quote from: Sloan on September 15, 2024, 10:53:26 AMNow that breakfall has been neutralized Fat Lily has turned her attention to attacking avatar_Garraty_47 and cookie monster at 6:00am pacific standard time

I wouldn't personally call that an "attack" since I haven't/won't see it.

She's just banging on her keyboard to entertain herself and whoever else reads her crap.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Sloan

Fat Lily has now demanded that Alticuck attack avatar_Garraty_47 and T or risk death by a thousand texts.
Funny Funny x 2 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

deport_liberals

The Pig on Two Feet is stomping around in the assbox now.  When does it ever end?

Biggie Smiles

Shes on 24 by 7 pig patrol
Agree Agree x 1 View List

deport_liberals

Why so many PMs to alticus though??

Aryan

Aryan

Quote from: Marvin on September 12, 2024, 08:28:46 AMProbably right. I'll stick with BF.. or maybe Corset lol though BF makes the most sense. Regardless of who it is has more time for online shit than any of us.
As for Grimm not sure if you were reading much of his chat postings and in the threads but I think his mom and or dad were sick or something to that effect, wasn't looking good for one or both health wise.. he seemed to making a huge effort to making sure they were happy.. something about buying them a pool. maybe something happened there. I can't say for certain though. You know Grimm he disappears from time to time.. sometimes awhile. He must know about CW's death too. So maybe can't be bothered with online things.. too much to deal with right now

I don't think it's Kat. I'm going with either BF or one of his friends. 

Sloan

Fat Lily says she's only nasty and belligerent because of conservatives