Replies: 10314
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:20:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena, Garraty_47 and 52 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 15, 2024, 09:46:06 PMRealgrimm has posted here and if this is the same one IP locale says Canada which is where he has claimed on many times he is from

Yeah he's always stated that he was from Canada, but never voiced anything politically which I have found strange.
I think that I've seen two pics of him obscured in a hoody spanning over a period of around 15 years.

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Benny420 on September 15, 2024, 09:40:55 PMDuring my short stay there that is all he talked about. When he wasn't blithering about something related to Trump. He even went as far as to accuse me of being someone he claims was threatening to rape his young 6 year old niece.

Don't forget the trannies...he's all for them as well, particularly their apparent right to use the female toilets upon "transitioning" (no nip and tuck required).

Herman

Quote from: Lab Flaker on September 15, 2024, 10:03:48 PMDon't forget the trannies...he's all for them as well, particularly their apparent right to use the female toilets upon "transitioning" (no nip and tuck required).
Somebody needs to beat the shit out of that deranged pedo.

Benny420

Quote from: Herman on September 15, 2024, 09:54:58 PMThat is his fantasy.
It really did seem that way. He harped on it for days on end. It was almost as if this was getting him excited sexually just thinking about it. He really didn't make much sense in his accusations as the thread he would constantly reference said nothing about rape nor did it mention a female of the age he was ranting on about.

In any event, he did have someone named Lily signing on with his accusations claiming she knew him in real life and that the little 6 year old girl was his sister's daughter. Who knows for sure with that guy, he doesn't seem wound up too tight.

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Herman on September 15, 2024, 10:07:53 PMSomebody needs to beat the shit out of that deranged pedo.

I remember him conversing with Poarkahontas aka Fat Lily over his drug use. He reckons that he's hooked on pain relievers because he has undergone two hip surgeries. And then later I saw him complaining to that Portuguese halfwit, LotusButt, about the volatility of Lithium batteries in his hearing aids. And then he slipped into what appeared to be this semi-comatose state, because all he started posting was songs from the '50's!

Herman

Quote from: Lab Flaker on September 15, 2024, 10:21:06 PMI remember him conversing with Poarkahontas aka Fat Lily over his drug use. He reckons that he's hooked on pain relievers because he has undergone two hip surgeries. And then later I saw him complaining to that Portuguese halfwit, LotusButt, about the volatility of Lithium batteries in his hearing aids. And then he slipped into what appeared to be this semi-comatose state, because all he started posting was songs from the '50's!
Folks need to beat the shit out of him anyway.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: Benny420 on September 15, 2024, 10:13:42 PMIt really did seem that way. He harped on it for days on end. It was almost as if this was getting him excited sexually just thinking about it.
Not almost.

Sloan

Quote from: Benny420 on September 15, 2024, 10:13:42 PMIt really did seem that way. He harped on it for days on end. It was almost as if this was getting him excited sexually just thinking about it. He really didn't make much sense in his accusations as the thread he would constantly reference said nothing about rape nor did it mention a female of the age he was ranting on about.

In any event, he did have someone named Lily signing on with his accusations claiming she knew him in real life and that the little 6 year old girl was his sister's daughter. Who knows for sure with that guy, he doesn't seem wound up too tight.
AIDSmin is in his late sixties and both of his sisters are older than he is. Both of them are decades past their ability to bear children.

DKG

Quote from: Sloan on September 16, 2024, 09:37:11 AMAIDSmin is in his late sixties and both of his sisters are older than he is. Both of them are decades past their ability to bear children.
I too got the impression Gremlin was a senior.

deport_liberals

Aidsman looks like Ryan Wesley Routh if you ask me...

Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Sloan

Alticus/BF is back to pleading with members for donations to the liberal echo chamber.

deport_liberals

Brent

Brent

Quote from: Garraty_47 on September 15, 2024, 04:48:12 PMLiberals don't like conservatives because they're "official" (and traditional) enemies.

Liberals hate leftists because we point out the fact that liberals and conservatives agree on more substantive issues than they disagree; especially war, imperialism, the police state, and austerity.

Liberals might get mad at conservatives but they can also use them to reinforce their own better_than_thou self-image so it's all good. Leftists show them for the hypocrites and liars they are so leftists are entirely insufferable to liberals. We fuck with their presumptions of virtue and superiority.

Can't have that.
Hypocrisy and self righteousness are the common themes.

Sloan

Fat Lily is in the shoutbox telling avatar_Erica Mena she is a dullard who needs a gang to hang while she herself is dogpiling at the very same time with the help of Seamajor and Blandscape