Replies: 10317
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:47:28 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheProwler and 33 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Sloan on September 16, 2024, 01:52:54 PMFat Lily is in the shoutbox telling avatar_Erica Mena she is a dullard who needs a gang to hang while she herself is dogpiling at the very same time with the help of Seamajor and Blandscape

I went there to mess with Admin. They're mad cuz they're too boring to bother with.
<t></t>

Odinson

There is no difference between men and women.

Look at this girl dominate that poor LUCKY bastard.

Funny Funny x 1 View List

James Bond

Quote from: Sloan on September 16, 2024, 01:52:54 PMFat Lily is in the shoutbox telling avatar_Erica Mena she is a dullard who needs a gang to hang while she herself is dogpiling at the very same time with the help of Seamajor and Blandscape
Even Fox Mulder has tired of the four person circle jerk.

Marvin

Quote from: Erica Mena on September 16, 2024, 02:04:40 PMI went there to mess with Admin. They're mad cuz they're too boring to bother with.
Make a video for him, dress up like a little school, smile a lot, and he will give you anything you want. Just be sure if you meAT up with him as a little school girl have an ice pick handy if his cock gets too close to any of your orifices. Make sure your man is like right close just in case the sick twisted fuck has other sick twisted fucks hdden in the closets and beds. Where there's one there is no doubt many hiding.. he has torture chamber for the kiddos in his basement. So my people have told me.. No kids in there now thankfully

Oak ate what was left of the last batch of them.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

deport_liberals

She really and truly never does just shut up does she?

Sloan

Watching Alticus/BF simp for Fat Lily makes you want to feel embarrassed for him.

Frood

Quote from: Erica Mena on September 16, 2024, 02:04:40 PMI went there to mess with Admin. They're mad cuz they're too boring to bother with.

Bland-ape is the worst over there for boring. He's an insufferable drunkard and babbling moron.
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

Quote from: Odinson on September 16, 2024, 02:21:24 PMThere is no difference between men and women.

Look at this girl dominate that poor LUCKY bastard.

In that time, I'd have ate her out once and inseminated her twice!!!!

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Sloan on September 16, 2024, 11:11:12 AMAlticus/BF is back to pleading with members for donations to the liberal echo chamber.

No person in their right mind will want to be a part of that Woke site harbouring fucking groomers. That will be the extent of their membership. Good riddance!

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Frood on September 17, 2024, 02:35:42 AMBland-ape is the worst over there for boring. He's an insufferable drunkard and babbling moron.

The nutter can't even speak English properly...and then tries to make up for it in text ladled with utter jargon.
Fucking Scottish prat!
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Sloan

Pig's puppets are cheering in the shoutbox that breakfall is no longer around to bring up the subject of pedophilia while they are busy bringing up the subject of pedophilia
Funny Funny x 1 Informative Informative x 1 View List

Sloan

Altiwuss is busy prepping T for another embarrassing rounding of begging for forum donations. He is quickly becoming the Joel Osteen of the community.

Pig and the gang have found two new targets to pig pile for having different view points. 

DKG

QuoteAltiwuss is busy prepping T for another embarrassing rounding of begging for forum donations. He is quickly becoming the Joel Osteen of the community.
pathetic

QuotePig and the gang have found two new targets to pig pile for having different view points. 
Are there any people left at BF with different view points?

Marvin

Alticus wants Erica Mena and the Prowler to have his weak sauce. Yikes. Nigger be only what 49..ish? can't deliver that cum and whatever cums out he wants to give it online strangers? I mean this Loser ever get fucked once in his real life? thought BF had a daughter but if all he has ever had is weak sauce..

I know a lot of you have done this online thing much longer than me but BF has gotta be on the top 3 most desperate, pathetic, saddest motherfuckers I've ever come across.. and thats saying a lot from my experience.

I wish I could Louisville slugger that worthless cunt PIG Oak. I would be enjoying every second of it. Run her down as many times as I can laugh my ass off with my truck

Than.. well whatever the ol imagination comes up with

Than Adm.'s turn.. his suffering would be legendary.

Sloan

Fat lily is having a drunken 7am meltdown in the shoutbox and Tim has been awfully quiet lately.