Replies: 10342
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:13:52 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deport_liberals and 102 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

DKG

Quote from: Marvin on September 17, 2024, 11:16:55 AMI know a lot of you have done this online thing much longer than me but BF has gotta be on the top 3 most desperate, pathetic, saddest motherfuckers I've ever come across.. and thats saying a lot from my experience.
Begging for money is pathetic.

Sloan, who is Tim?
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Marvin

I know I won't get the exact IP's I don't need that but besides myself is there anyone else in here posting under an Ontario IP address by chance? in this thread specifically. Hmmm Just curious is all lol. Not including the Prowler.

Sloan

Fat lily is stomping around in the shoutbox like she chased avatar_Erica Mena away. Adam is pointing out that she is a belligerent drunk.

Biggie Smiles

That woman needs fresh air and a hobby  :crazy:

Sloan

Fat Lily is in the shoutbox beating her chest saying that king kong has nothing on her because she alone repelled avatar_Erica Mena  morning attack

Sloan

AIDSmin does not see the irony saying this to Aryan when Aryan calls him a homosexual.

Accuse your enemy of what you are doing. As you are doing it to create confusion." ~ Karl Marx
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Erica Mena

Quote from: Sloan on September 17, 2024, 12:04:27 PMFat Lily is in the shoutbox beating her chest saying that king kong has nothing on her because she alone repelled avatar_Erica Mena  morning attack

Lol. I'm just letting her stew. I ain't the one she needs to worry about
<t></t>

Aryan

Quote from: Sloan on September 17, 2024, 12:44:34 PMAIDSmin does not see the irony saying this to Aryan when Aryan calls him a homosexual.

Accuse your enemy of what you are doing. As you are doing it to create confusion." ~ Karl Marx

The fecal fairy is coming unglued.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Sloan on September 17, 2024, 12:44:34 PMAIDSmin does not see the irony saying this to Aryan when Aryan calls him a homosexual.

Oh boy... that sure is an egg in the face right there considering the myriad of accusations they make about Trump, Maga and all things conservative  :crampe:

Sloan

Fat Lily is saying that avatar_Erica Mena is scared of her because she is kryptonite to Erica

Erica Mena

Quote from: Sloan on September 17, 2024, 03:21:05 PMFat Lily is saying that avatar_Erica Mena is scared of her because she is kryptonite to Erica

WTH lol

Man, she needs to calm down. She's not gonna drive down here and beat me up lol
<t></t>

Lokmar

Quote from: Sloan on September 17, 2024, 03:21:05 PMFat Lily is saying that avatar_Erica Mena is scared of her because she is kryptonite to Erica

Tell spic oak to go shave her ugly and hairy little spic titties.

Biggie Smiles

Kryptonite huh?

ROTFLMAO

Not the wisest choice of words to refer to herself there  :crampe:
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Oh noes, avatar_Erica Mena  she's going to type lots of words to you on her IPIG !

Be afraid. Be very afraid.  :crampe:

I can't with these shutins

Erica Mena

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 17, 2024, 03:44:25 PMOh noes, avatar_Erica Mena  she's going to type lots of words to you on her IPIG !

Be afraid. Be very afraid.  :crampe:

I can't with these shutins

If I wasn't afraid of sum cun'T, I'm not afraid of Oak lol.

Geez
<t></t>