Replies: 10340
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deport_liberals and 44 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Marvin

Adm. and "Alticus" admit that the Proweler is too much even for them. They will tap out to him if they can learn from him. They admit to being slow cocksuckers but want to be quick cockcockers. The Prowler will only teach them if they go cold turkey and quit sucking cock so much. They seem confused by this since cock sucking is all they have ever known.

Can a life long cock sucker be reformed? or are they just doomed at sucking at any and all that cum in the ass and mouth? Can even a Legend like the Prowler fix them? even though the IQ's are below zero??

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Sloan on September 17, 2024, 09:17:05 AMPig's puppets are cheering in the shoutbox that breakfall is no longer around to bring up the subject of pedophilia while they are busy bringing up the subject of pedophilia

That's all they do daily is talk about paedophilia.

A few weeks back Skidmarkmajor was virtually spewing in Shoutboxxx about how he couldn't find parking at Sharky's Bar and Grill over in the Bay Area. He wanted to perv on the 50 odd ticas (young chicks) that he spotted from his candy van.
LotusButt the dunce, who didn't know what "ticas" meant, actually cheered him on clapping like a buffoon.

Now the average age at Sharky's is around 30 years old give or take...Skidmarkmajor is old enough at 76 years of age to be a great grandfather to some.

Now that I've exposed him...he wants to scuttle back to Costa Rica where he can duck and dive from the long arm of the law keeping tabs on him.

Dirty little grub!

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Lab Flaker on September 17, 2024, 08:37:40 PMThat's all they do daily is talk about paedophilia.

A few weeks back Skidmarkmajor was virtually spewing in Shoutboxxx about how he couldn't find parking at Sharky's Bar and Grill over in the Bay Area. He wanted to perv on the 50 odd ticas (young chicks) that he spotted from his candy van.
LotusButt the dunce, who didn't know what "ticas" meant, actually cheered him on clapping like a buffoon.

Now the average age at Sharky's is around 30 years old give or take...Skidmarkmajor is old enough at 76 years of age to be a great grandfather to some.

Now that I've exposed him...he wants to scuttle back to Costa Rica where he can duck and dive from the long arm of the law keeping tabs on him.

Dirty little grub!

Seamolester is a minor attracted individual who drives a rape van. When he dies, the kids in the CR Hovel will be much safer!

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Lokmar on September 17, 2024, 09:18:12 PMSeamolester is a minor attracted individual who drives a rape van. When he dies, the kids in the CR Hovel will be much safer!

Someone should strangle him with his Muy Exotica wig and feed him to the crocodiles!

Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: Lab Flaker on September 17, 2024, 10:59:39 PMSomeone should strangle him with his Muy Exotica wig and feed him to the crocodiles!

Seamunchkin is 4 foot 8.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Lab Flaker

Agree Agree x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: Lab Flaker on September 17, 2024, 11:22:33 PMAnd rapidly shrinking...
He is the perfect height for biting ankles.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 View List

Sloan

Fat Lily went off script yesterday to piss on twap's grave while the rest of the mongrels talked about their favorite topic.
Dislike Dislike x 1 View List

Garraty_47

Quote from: Sloan on September 18, 2024, 09:54:58 AMFat Lily went off script yesterday to piss on twap's grave while the rest of the mongrels talked about their favorite topic.

Times like this I'm doubly glad I never see her poasts.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Sloan

Even T was stunned at how despicable she was being. She said she doesn't have to keep her mouth shut because dying doesn't suddenly make a person a good person.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Sloan on September 18, 2024, 10:05:04 AMEven T was stunned at how despicable she was being. She said she doesn't have to keep her mouth shut because dying doesn't suddenly make a person a good person.

Who died?
<t></t>

Erica Mena

Quote from: Sloan on September 18, 2024, 09:54:58 AMFat Lily went off script yesterday to piss on twap's grave while the rest of the mongrels talked about their favorite topic.

Are you really that surprised?
<t></t>

Erica Mena

Twap was one of the biggest PI collectors. While I'm not gonna drag him, he certainly wasn't no saint
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Damned be the day I agree with that hate hog on anything, but here we are. Pigs are flying but they are also lying. But more on that in a bit.

I have to agree with the Dutchess of Gluttony on this one. Death certainly does not make a total low life scumbag suddenly transform into a wonderful human being. I felt the same way about that disgusting noseless freak who admitted to masturbating while viewing movies depicting a little girl in a very questionable relationship with an middle aged hitman. He was a piece of shit back when he was burdening the earth with his presence  and he was a piece of shit when he was buried in the ground like a turd in a litter box. And I maintain that stance to this day. Regardless of who thinks otherwise. Rot in piss, Bitch.

But what's really the kicker is, as a man with a backbone and a firm conviction I mean what I say and say what I mean and never once apologized for what I said nor will I ever. And for that fact this very same bloated moose and her Sister ship, The USS butter ball, threw some real fits of hysteria over the fact that I could actually be so heinous so as to desecrate a man's grave. Boy did they ever pontificate like a pair of squealing cotton balls.

and here she is, doing the very same thing to TWAP. show's you how truly loathsome and vile that lowlife animal really is.

But today is still a good day

For today is the 4 year anniversary of a wonderful day that will forever go down as a shining star in US history. The day when, in all his glory and righteous might, our wonderful Lord and Savior finally dispatched that loathsome old crow to hell where she belongs.

Rot in puke, Ruth Bader Ginsturd.
Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Frood

Blahhhhhh...