Replies: 10327
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:01:57 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deport_liberals and 87 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on September 18, 2024, 10:32:05 AMTwap was one of the biggest PI collectors. While I'm not gonna drag him, he certainly wasn't no saint
I remember when Murdough first launched Murdy's Manatee Pit part I and TWAP was an admin there before I arrived. Murdy was really jocking on the beef back then and was begging me to join up and hang out with a couple of really "cool and down to earf" guys.

The two "really cool and down to earf" guys were Peaches and TWAP.

WTF?

So anyway, I log in an she immediately makes me an administrator. (big mistake lol). So now the ratio of admins to members is 4 to 0.

Shortly after  along comes the Pig looking to register but of course, since this site was holding launch codes and other top secret information the world at large shouldn't have access to, registration had to be approved by admins.

So there's Pig's id sitting in the registration queue and it's TWAP and Murdough having a dispute over letting this cow in like it was Satan and the arch angel Michael fighting over Moses' body.

Your's truly, not really giving the first fuck about anyone involved but enjoying the chaos the situation brought just happened to click on the button that says approve. And in an instant all of TWAP's hair stood up like a stunned fucking cat who just met the business end of a cattle prod. It was immediate and dramatic and unlike anything I had ever seen. You would have thought he came face to face with the grim reaper himself his reaction was so pronounced  :crampe:

he was like ricochet rabbit and a bing ping bing and out the door! Ever seen those cartoons where the character leaves a faint image of themselves behind the dip out so quickly? that was TWAP  :crampe: 

And that, my friend, is how Murdy's Failure Forum part I went right down the tubes.

Stay tuned for my next installment where I reminiscence on all those wonderful times I had at Murdy's Failure Forum part II panel abusing the fuck out of Admong just to watch his water break every time. 
Funny Funny x 2 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Lokmar

Quote from: Sloan on September 18, 2024, 09:54:58 AMFat Lily went off script yesterday to piss on twap's grave while the rest of the mongrels talked about their favorite topic.

We at FRW's bought a raincoat for TWAT's casket so her filthy hairy titty spic piss wont reach it.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

So I went to see the movie "Am I racist" by Matt Walsh yesterday.

Funny ass fucking movie. He really goes in and demonstrates clearly how pompous leftist windbags are really the stupidest people our society has to offer

it's not like this fact is not known to us already having posted around complete imbeciles like Pig and Lotus for nearly a decade but it was funny the way he entrapped and mocked these morons none-the-less 
Informative Informative x 1 View List

Sloan

Murdy is saying that the latest attempt on Trump is Trumps fault because Florida is an open carry state.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Sloan on September 18, 2024, 02:28:12 PMMurdy is saying that the latest attempt on Trump is Trumps fault because Florida is an open carry state.

I'm sure some libtard on the local news said it first cause that dumb bimbo is incapable of having an original thought.

deport_liberals

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 18, 2024, 12:12:03 PMSo I went to see the movie "Am I racist" by Matt Walsh yesterday.

Funny ass fucking movie. He really goes in and demonstrates clearly how pompous leftist windbags are really the stupidest people our society has to offer

it's not like this fact is not known to us already having posted around complete imbeciles like Pig and Lotus for nearly a decade but it was funny the way he entrapped and mocked these morons none-the-less 

Many of the libs he exposed in that movie are running scared.  It is rated 99% on rotten tomatoes and not a single msm critic has even reviewed it.

Agree Agree x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Sloan on September 18, 2024, 02:28:12 PMMurdy is saying that the latest attempt on Trump is Trumps fault because Florida is an open carry state.

Christ almighty that woman is criminally stupid.

A simple google search will tell you what a misinformed and ridiculously stupid fucktard she really is  :facepalm:
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Marvin

Can't believe X man fucker comes up right behind on his bike in High Park here in T.O. says he will give X amount crack because he knows I love it(Lmao)for night with my granddaughter.. Like what the actual fuck? I should have known it was him coming though that stank.. fucking bum hasn't showered or shampoo'd his hairs in 30 some old year. No you can't have my granddaughter for another amount of drugs and or money. Let me blow your brains out first.

He is so fucking creepy. Ewww.

Thiel

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 18, 2024, 04:02:08 PMChrist almighty that woman is criminally stupid.

A simple google search will tell you what a misinformed and ridiculously stupid fucktard she really is  :facepalm:
It certainly makes no sense.
gay, conservative and proud

Biggie Smiles

Did I attack or otherwise hurt the snowflakes at BF today in any way?

Frood

Murdock needs to get fat cunt cancer and die die die hard with a vengeance.

If I had a button.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Lokmar on September 18, 2024, 11:27:29 AMWe at FRW's bought a raincoat for TWAT's casket so her filthy hairy titty spic piss wont reach it.

Hey Lokmar!  Does Turd Ferguson poast over there?  Tell him Gurk says "Hey Schnarvis!" ;)

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Reggie Essent on September 18, 2024, 09:52:49 PMHey Lokmar!  Does Turd Ferguson poast over there?  Tell him Gurk says "Hey Schnarvis!" ;)

Sup Reg!

How's digs? Fucking with with any low life vermin registered democrat filth lately?

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 18, 2024, 10:38:19 PMSup Reg!

How's digs? Fucking with with any low life vermin registered democrat filth lately?

Hey Bigs.  Hung out at the BF shoutbox for a bit today.  Kept asking why Leftists are so filled with Hate for our Blessed former President.  But we kept getting deflected, of course, and ended up talking abut Admin's bleach recipes for removing shit stain skid marks from sailor skivvies.
Funny Funny x 1 View List