Replies: 10365
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:38:44 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by formosan

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena and 28 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: James Bond on Today at 12:32:40 AMBFalticus has his forum on lockdown again.

Banning members, reading their messages, sharing their PI, sending malware, and calling them at home to harass them was just not effective enough at keeping his forum an exclusive bitching club for four or five shut-ins.

I've noticed that when BF is facing another exodus from his forum, or discontent, he locks down the viewership of the forum to registered guests only, either in full or in part.

When it's only Meltdown, that's a clear sign he's mega mammoth butthurt about TBC because he's reading us constantly and seeing that we don't tend to comment on much besides the Meltdown sub.

...then, days/weeks later, his traffic plunges even worse, and to keep the remaining tards there engaged on a topic, he'll quietly open up the forum and/or Meltdown.

BF would be a horrible poker player and even worse chess player.

(Hi BF!!)

:s_laugh:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Sloan on September 19, 2024, 11:54:50 PM
Looks like he's had double knee surgery as well as the hip replacements. And the cock sucker reckons he's from Viking stock...hahahahahahahaaaa...what a knob jockey!
 :crampe:

Lab Flaker

I told Aidsman that he didn't like Elon Musk because Elon had a better hair transplant procedure. He was quite upset with me. Just look at that red mess that he's trying to pass off as a fringe won't you?? A few weeks back he was trying to convince Fat Lily that him and his siblings had blonde hair.

This fuckwit is worse than Kamala with the bullshit!  :facepalm:

Frood

Looks like a leg shaver...

[Hillbilly]We got ourselves heer' a leg shaver![/Hillybilly]
Blahhhhhh...

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Frood on Today at 01:54:58 AMLooks like a leg shaver...

[Hillbilly]We got ourselves heer' a leg shaver![/Hillybilly]

WTF? I hadn't noticed that! Ol' little Skidmarkmajor had shiny legs too. Fucking transvestites!

Check it out...

Funny Funny x 1 View List

Frood

Drag queens gonna drag....
Blahhhhhh...

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Frood on Today at 02:49:20 AMDrag queens gonna drag....

Fuuuuck...now I just envisioned him in drag-net stocking and a Seamolester vibe!
:smiley11:

Frood

Quote from: Lab Flaker on Today at 03:16:01 AMFuuuuck...now I just envisioned him in drag-net stocking and a Seamolester vibe!

Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Lab Flaker

Fucking hell!

DKG

Quote from: Frood on Today at 01:33:37 AMI've noticed that when BF is facing another exodus from his forum, or discontent, he locks down the viewership of the forum to registered guests only, either in full or in part.

When it's only Meltdown, that's a clear sign he's mega mammoth butthurt about TBC because he's reading us constantly and seeing that we don't tend to comment on much besides the Meltdown sub.

...then, days/weeks later, his traffic plunges even worse, and to keep the remaining tards there engaged on a topic, he'll quietly open up the forum and/or Meltdown.

(Hi BF!!)

He is a terrible admin.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Sloan on September 19, 2024, 11:54:50 PM

Wait.. is that Admong with his waistband up around the nipples like it's a fucking leotard just to expose his smooth womanly legs?  :crampe:

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Frood on Today at 01:33:37 AMI've noticed that when BF is facing another exodus from his forum, or discontent, he locks down the viewership of the forum to registered guests only, either in full or in part.

(Hi BF!!)

it's on lock down again? ROTFLMAO

No proxies no guests! Snowflakes need to feel safe!

Sloan

It's 7:00am in Depoe Bay Oregon space 49. Do you know where AIDSmin is?

formosan

Quote from: Lokmar on September 19, 2024, 12:34:44 PMThat's a great point! Hell, I dont even put josephine on ignore and he's the biggest fucktard idiot here! Major Semen and Aidsman are the lowest of the low. Of course the two ridiculous fatties over at BF are pretty much at the same level. BF really is a home for the refuse of the inferwebz!
Seamajor has become obsessed with a few posters here......and he's not able to comprehend any post.
Informative Informative x 1 View List
too old to be a fashionista