Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena, deport_liberals and 12 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Reggie Essent on September 20, 2024, 04:06:05 PMIs that Admin?

He does look like the two shooters.

His head-piece reminds me of Mr Bean's, but without the fringe hair transplant and boozy nose.

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Sloan on September 20, 2024, 08:23:38 PMWhy is AIDSmin using a picture of a young child as his avatar?

That wasn't the first time and it won't be the last. Another groomer hiding amongst the BF "ranks"...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lab Flaker on September 20, 2024, 08:48:39 PMThat wasn't the first time and it won't be the last. Another groomer hiding amongst the BF "ranks"...
Dude has a thing for small kids. For sure. Creepy.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: Sloan on September 20, 2024, 08:23:38 PMWhy is AIDSmin using a picture of a young child as his avatar?

Jesus H, he is a weird one.

Erica Mena

I had to look several times to make sure I wasn't trippin.

That certainly ain't helping dim those NAMBLA rumors.
<t></t>

Reggie Essent

WTF!  I just flew by BF to look see if the chum I dropped in Politics got a bite from the TDS tards, but that section is locked down without a login.

Why?

Did you guys do something?
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Reggie Essent on Today at 12:27:44 AMWTF!  I just flew by BF to look see if the chum I dropped in Politics got a bite from the TDS tards, but that section is locked down without a login.

Why?

Did you guys do something?

If his current choice of avatar is anything of an indicator I would say that Puff Addy over there is having a young boy lust moment and would like some privacy from prying eyes.

Aryan

I assumed that it's someone's son or nephew and he's using the photo as a "gotcha" in revenge for his pics getting leaked.

Also "Dad says I can fuck your niece"??? That's even more disturbing, coming from a guy in his 60's...

Well done for getting a screenshot, I reckon when he's sobered up and logs back in later he will likely delete all the noncey shit. He's another one who regularly gets shitfaced while posting online, same as the burrito bison. Dealing with those 2 while they're drunk and working in tandem, high fiving and back patting each other for their verbal flatulence and worthless spam, is about as painful as it gets.   

Aidsman is easily the most suspect person around the forums and genuinely comes across as some kind of predatory homosexual. 
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Aryan on Today at 04:30:51 AMI assumed that it's someone's son or nephew and he's using the photo as a "gotcha" in revenge for his pics getting leaked.

Also "Dad says I can fuck your niece"??? That's even more disturbing, coming from a guy in his 60's...

Well done for getting a screenshot, I reckon when he's sobered up and logs back in later he will likely delete all the noncey shit. He's another one who regularly gets shitfaced while posting online, same as the burrito bison. Dealing with those 2 while they're drunk and working in tandem, high fiving and back patting each other for their verbal flatulence and worthless spam, is about as painful as it gets. 

Aidsman is easily the most suspect person around the forums and genuinely comes across as some kind of predatory homosexual. 

That's such a punchable head! And ^^^ this cock sucker actually bragged to his bum-chum and fellow nonce,The New Holigay, that he used to be a used-car salesman would you believe?

I showed my wife his pic, and she said, "never trust a man with eyes too close together!" She also said that I was wrong about that messy fringe being a hair transplant effort, but rather it was a dodgy toupee. And I tend to agree now that I've had a closer look.

Fucking shifty faggoty nonce!

Garraty_47

I kept wondering why the guy in that picture looked so familiar, then I realized:

Funny Funny x 2 View List

Aryan

Quote from: Lab Flaker on Today at 07:36:52 AMThat's such a punchable head! And ^^^ this cock sucker actually bragged to his bum-chum and fellow nonce,The New Holigay, that he used to be a used-car salesman would you believe?

I showed my wife his pic, and she said, "never trust a man with eyes too close together!" She also said that I was wrong about that messy fringe being a hair transplant effort, but rather it was a dodgy toupee. And I tend to agree now that I've had a closer look.

Yeah I agree with your missus, its likely a dodgy hairpiece LOL.

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Aryan on Today at 08:25:17 AMYeah I agree with your missus, its likely a dodgy hairpiece LOL.

If you zoom in you can actually see the distinct reddish hairpiece separate from his drastically receding hairline. It's like a disheveled piece of Cousin It innit!? Lulz

DKG

Quote from: Lab Flaker on Today at 07:36:52 AM

That's such a punchable head! And ^^^ this cock sucker actually bragged to his bum-chum and fellow nonce,The New Holigay, that he used to be a used-car salesman would you believe?

Used car lots cannot be too selective about who they hire. It is not like Wharton business grads are applying for those positions.