Replies: 10413
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:03:25 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

Quote from: DKG on Today at 07:12:59 AMI have noticed that any regular poster there who begins posting here doesn't last much longer at BF.

And he has the nerve to ask people for money.

He recently changed the font colour of users who haven't donated recently to the same colour as those who have never donated at all.

Aryan

Quote from: Lab Flaker on Today at 06:23:53 AMI've told BF himself on numerous occasions that his management skills were lacking, and quite questionable so far as the whole pedo vibe went. Time and time again he stated that there was a "bigger" game plan and to hang around. It was one of the reasons that I never mixed forums for so many years. Every time I said the slightest thing against his forum, I would expect to see a PM with my quote highlighted and in question. A few times I would make an excuse and say that it was my poach and troll technique.

Then these last few years the blow-in leftist crew got quite vocal and testy...and got away with it. And as we've all noticed...got away with almost anything whatsoever. I wasn't surprised when the right wingers started to dwindle in numbers and leave. Some by their own choice, whilst others through bannings or being relegated to the "Assboxxx" that the frill-necked owner deemed as the ultimate "meltdown".

The guy has lost the plot. He thinks because he was a grunt in the film industry that he has some sort of clout? I personally think that the cheaply chopped cocaine has finally numbed his brain indefinitely...

I feel bad for you because you've donated more to that site than anyone else, but because you aren't on board the soy bandwagon, you get shit on.   

You should demand a refund.  :crampe:

Lokmar

Quote from: Aryan on Today at 12:39:47 PMHe recently changed the font colour of users who haven't donated recently to the same colour as those who have never donated at all.

WHAT A FUKIN JOOOOOO!