Replies: 10464
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:05:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena and 33 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

Quote from: Frood on Today at 12:46:54 PMThey would...

They were there in-between 2001-2003 at the start of BH and were responsible for utter mayhem on the cross forum trolling front.

So Benzo was indeed right, Flynn was Mongtini's brother all along. LMAO

Talking of which, what happened to Benzo?  He's been MIA for ages.

Garraty_47

Quote from: MrNiceGuy on Today at 03:42:51 PMGary?  Izzatyou?

In poison.

Quote from: MrNiceGuy on Today at 03:42:51 PMStill gonna bust Alyana's balls, if she/he/thems has balls to front.

:popcorn:

Garraty_47

Quote from: Aryan on Today at 03:56:10 PMTalking of which, what happened to Benzo?  He's been MIA for ages.

I too miss Benny whenever someone mentions him but then I... uh... forget him again.

He was a pretty good sport though; I wouldn't mind seeing him return.

Frood

Quote from: Aryan on Today at 03:56:10 PMSo Benzo was indeed right, Flynn was Mongtini's brother all along. LMAO

Benzover met up with Johnny Storm (Xeno) at a Howard Johnsons on the border of Georgia and Florida one last time, and they moved to San Francisco, adopting small stray cats along the way at Greyhound Depots.
Blahhhhhh...

Erica Mena

Quote from: Aylana on Today at 12:18:33 PMGary has been posting some awesome threads at BF like..."Generic Normal Thread Subject" and "Tomorrow is Wednesday" and <sips coffee>.

I don't know why the BC reporters have not been reporting on this.

Funny Funny x 1 View List
<t></t>

Erica Mena

Quote from: Aryan on Today at 03:56:10 PMSo Benzo was indeed right, Flynn was Mongtini's brother all along. LMAO

He's on discord with us
<t></t>

Lokmar

We all suspected Flynnbecile was his bro. He was always seething over Dovey...it was very personal.

Lab Flaker

Damn that Mongtini bitched like a broad didn't he! Hell hath no fury like a scorned Mongtini! Lol

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Garraty_47 on Today at 08:45:20 AM

Exactly...those lame gooses still seem to use the catchphrase, "You retard...". What the fuck is up with that? I just picture the bunch of clowns as pasty, pimple-arsed little nerds with deep-set issues, that done got soft living in the land of the free.

They'd get absolutely smashed in person...like I mean broken the fuck in half! Lulz