Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 31 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

The new Chinese Zhou-class nuclear submarine SANK while in dock.

:s_laugh:

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: Odinson on September 27, 2024, 05:33:30 AMThe new Chinese Zhou-class nuclear submarine SANK while in dock.

Trudeau will probably place an order for five of them.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Cyrus

Lokmar

Quote from: Odinson on September 27, 2024, 05:33:30 AMThe new Chinese Zhou-class nuclear submarine SANK while in dock.

Stupid assed chanks should have got some dots to build it for em!

Aylana

Hey folks...if the owner of BC and BF ever get sick of running their forums they can contact Bra1in, the former owner of Third Rail, he will teach you how to turn your nearly empty troll board into a busy and profitable blog.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Aylana on Today at 01:54:36 PMHey folks...if the owner of BC and BF ever get sick of running their forums they can contact Bra1in, the former owner of Third Rail, he will teach you how to turn your nearly empty troll board into a busy and profitable blog.

I have a task for you. If you guys need a post count rise over at Pedo Protection Facotry Run back and tell NAMBLADMIN that I just got back from my luxurious 7 day cruise. Stayed in the Havana suite. That ought to make him shit his panties and go on a multipost spam spree. 

He hates when I go on cruises

Funny Funny x 1 View List

Frood

Quote from: Aylana on Today at 01:54:36 PMHey folks...if the owner of BC and BF ever get sick of running their forums they can contact Bra1in, the former owner of Third Rail, he will teach you how to turn your nearly empty troll board into a busy and profitable blog.

I'd love to watch that twat waffle lose his shit again if Trump isn't cheated out of the presidency for 2024.

Just a shame that my wingman Hoot Gibson won't be around to revel in the salty tears.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Frood on Today at 02:20:56 PMI'd love to watch that twat waffle lose his shit again if Trump isn't cheated out of the presidency for 2024.

Just a shame that my wingman Hoot Gibson won't be around to revel in the salty tears.
I remember his 2016 meltdown. He chucked his whole forum and went to Tibet to live among Shaolin Monks when Hillary lost, he was that distraught
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Odinson

Those monks are conservatives.

Frood

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on Today at 03:20:55 PMI remember his 2016 meltdown. He chucked his whole forum and went to Tibet to live among Shaolin Monks when Hillary lost, he was that distraught

Bra1n was a hawkishly conservative Clinton campaign volunteer and lecture circuit grifter.

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...