Replies: 10484
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:43:24 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 19 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

The new Chinese Zhou-class nuclear submarine SANK while in dock.

:s_laugh:

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: Odinson on September 27, 2024, 05:33:30 AMThe new Chinese Zhou-class nuclear submarine SANK while in dock.

Trudeau will probably place an order for five of them.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Cyrus

Lokmar

Quote from: Odinson on September 27, 2024, 05:33:30 AMThe new Chinese Zhou-class nuclear submarine SANK while in dock.

Stupid assed chanks should have got some dots to build it for em!

Aylana

Hey folks...if the owner of BC and BF ever get sick of running their forums they can contact Bra1in, the former owner of Third Rail, he will teach you how to turn your nearly empty troll board into a busy and profitable blog.
Dumb Dumb x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Aylana on September 28, 2024, 01:54:36 PMHey folks...if the owner of BC and BF ever get sick of running their forums they can contact Bra1in, the former owner of Third Rail, he will teach you how to turn your nearly empty troll board into a busy and profitable blog.

I have a task for you. If you guys need a post count rise over at Pedo Protection Facotry Run back and tell NAMBLADMIN that I just got back from my luxurious 7 day cruise. Stayed in the Havana suite. That ought to make him shit his panties and go on a multipost spam spree. 

He hates when I go on cruises

Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Frood

Quote from: Aylana on September 28, 2024, 01:54:36 PMHey folks...if the owner of BC and BF ever get sick of running their forums they can contact Bra1in, the former owner of Third Rail, he will teach you how to turn your nearly empty troll board into a busy and profitable blog.

I'd love to watch that twat waffle lose his shit again if Trump isn't cheated out of the presidency for 2024.

Just a shame that my wingman Hoot Gibson won't be around to revel in the salty tears.
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Frood on September 28, 2024, 02:20:56 PMI'd love to watch that twat waffle lose his shit again if Trump isn't cheated out of the presidency for 2024.

Just a shame that my wingman Hoot Gibson won't be around to revel in the salty tears.
I remember his 2016 meltdown. He chucked his whole forum and went to Tibet to live among Shaolin Monks when Hillary lost, he was that distraught
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Odinson

Those monks are conservatives.

Frood

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 28, 2024, 03:20:55 PMI remember his 2016 meltdown. He chucked his whole forum and went to Tibet to live among Shaolin Monks when Hillary lost, he was that distraught

Bra1n was a hawkishly conservative Clinton campaign volunteer and lecture circuit grifter.

Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Serious question tho

what is it about little boys that excites Admong so much?

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 28, 2024, 03:20:55 PMI remember his 2016 meltdown. He chucked his whole forum and went to Tibet to live among Shaolin Monks when Hillary lost, he was that distraught
What a fucking nutjob.

Flynn

Quote from: Lokmar on September 24, 2024, 04:39:54 PMWe all suspected Flynnbecile was his bro. He was always seething over Dovey...it was very personal.

Riiiigt!

Who brings up who?

Now it's "all of you" now, like a cool Star Chamber thingy where you meet in private to give each other handjobs, while crying about me constantly and you've also proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that it's you that's obsessed with Dove as much as YOU bring her up. You can deny, and try to cry, and cuss your way out of this but your posts past and present speak volumes you fucking simplistic gimp.

Look at you gossip like a non-life having bitch, always bringing up some shit that has absolutely nothing to do with you yet claims I'm the one taking it all "personal."

You fucking clown, you flame yourself with your limited I.Q. you fucking braindead porch monkey.
<t></t>

deport_liberals

Quote from: Flynn on Today at 02:40:50 AMRiiiigt!

Who brings up who?

Now it's "all of you" now, like a cool Star Chamber thingy where you meet in private to give each other handjobs, while crying about me constantly and you've also proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that it's you that's obsessed with Dove as much as YOU bring her up. You can deny, and try to cry, and cuss your way out of this but your posts past and present speak volumes you fucking simplistic gimp.

Look at you gossip like a non-life having bitch, always bringing up some shit that has absolutely nothing to do with you yet claims I'm the one taking it all "personal."

You fucking clown, you flame yourself with your limited I.Q. you fucking braindead porch monkey.

Make a song about admin and I will PM you TPoTF's medical records.