Replies: 10487
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:28:03 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena and 24 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Cyrus

Quote from: Flynn on Today at 02:40:50 AMRiiiigt!

Who brings up who?

Now it's "all of you" now, like a cool Star Chamber thingy where you meet in private to give each other handjobs, while crying about me constantly and you've also proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that it's you that's obsessed with Dove as much as YOU bring her up. You can deny, and try to cry, and cuss your way out of this but your posts past and present speak volumes you fucking simplistic gimp.

Look at you gossip like a non-life having bitch, always bringing up some shit that has absolutely nothing to do with you yet claims I'm the one taking it all "personal."

You fucking clown, you flame yourself with your limited I.Q. you fucking braindead porch monkey.
Take a pill dude.

Lokmar

Quote from: Flynn on Today at 02:40:50 AMRiiiigt!

Who brings up who?

Now it's "all of you" now, like a cool Star Chamber thingy where you meet in private to give each other handjobs, while crying about me constantly and you've also proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that it's you that's obsessed with Dove as much as YOU bring her up. You can deny, and try to cry, and cuss your way out of this but your posts past and present speak volumes you fucking simplistic gimp.

Look at you gossip like a non-life having bitch, always bringing up some shit that has absolutely nothing to do with you yet claims I'm the one taking it all "personal."

You fucking clown, you flame yourself with your limited I.Q. you fucking braindead porch monkey.

Show us on your brother where the Dovey KA-POWN3D! you. faggit.