Replies: 10520
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:05:14 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 14 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Flynn

Quote from: Lokmar on October 03, 2024, 08:55:51 PMIf by "jackbooted" you mean left on my own accord, then yea.

Next time, try to reply in the same fukin month, dipshit.

What I mean is that you "left on your own accord," only after your stupid fucking ass was heavily censored, after repeated attempts to get you to curb your retarded ass behavior.

Go fuck yourself you fucking nonsensical gimp. No one gives one true flying fuck what you say or believe you talking rectum.
Fucking Homo! Fucking Homo! x 1 View List
<t></t>

deport_liberals

tPoTF has started fighting with x now.

Herman

Quote from: deport_liberals on Today at 12:42:47 AMtPoTF has started fighting with x now.
He calls her fat and posts fifteen lols.

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Herman on Today at 12:56:41 AMHe calls her fat and posts fifteen lols.

He's a paedophilic! He went by Krispiss on the gore forum YNC, and he was all about kids back then. I don't think he is capable of mentioning kids without sexualising them in one way or another. It's best not even mentioning him. That guy would be the first that I'll knock out cold.

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Flynn on October 03, 2024, 10:39:33 PMWhat I mean is that you "left on your own accord," only after your stupid fucking ass was heavily censored, after repeated attempts to get you to curb your retarded ass behavior.

Go fuck yourself you fucking nonsensical gimp. No one gives one true flying fuck what you say or believe you talking rectum.

Shut the fuck up you insignificant nerd!