Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 44 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Brent

Quote from: Cyrus on October 03, 2024, 04:37:42 PMThis is a very sexual community.
You like that. You hoping to get lucky. Introduce yourself to Joe.

Cyrus

Quote from: Brent on October 04, 2024, 12:47:04 PMYou like that. You hoping to get lucky. Introduce yourself to Joe.

Yes
Don't need luck. I'm handsome as fuck.
Hi I'm Cyrus

Brent

Quote from: Cyrus on October 04, 2024, 01:09:47 PMYes
Don't need luck. I'm handsome as fuck.
Hi I'm Cyrus
Joe, are you seeing this. Fresh meat for you.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Cyrus

Quote from: Brent on October 04, 2024, 01:15:25 PMJoe, are you seeing this. Fresh meat for you.
Don't listen to Brent Joe I don't suck cock. You'd only be wasting your time with me.

Lab Flaker

I just went over to BF and harassed RealGrimm. I told the panty poacher that he profusely masturbates to BF's ex, Corsetkat, whilst fingering his anus.

:crampe:
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: Lab Flaker on October 04, 2024, 09:17:51 PMI just went over to BF and harassed RealGrimm. I told the panty poacher that he profusely masturbates to BF's ex, Corsetkat, whilst fingering his anus.

:crampe:
:s_laugh:  :crampe:
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Lab Flaker

Sorry mate avatar_Aryan , but I thought that I'd let you know... Uncle Dilf is BF himself. He's not German...it's one of the reasons I started learning German on Duolingo, so that I could converse with him (Dilf). Sorry buddy...you were played.
Lulz

Lab Flaker

Shen Li

Quote from: Lab Flaker on October 04, 2024, 09:59:19 PMSorry mate avatar_Aryan , but I thought that I'd let you know... Uncle Dilf is BF himself. He's not German...it's one of the reasons I started learning German on Duolingo, so that I could converse with him (Dilf). Sorry buddy...you were played.
Lulz
Dilf's childish schtick was never entertaining.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Shen Li on October 04, 2024, 10:03:02 PMDilf's childish schtick was never entertaining.

I enjoyed his wrestling spiel and his shock shit fetish. Pressies!  :crampe:

Shen Li

Quote from: Lab Flaker on October 04, 2024, 10:07:55 PMI enjoyed his wrestling spiel and his shock shit fetish. Pressies!  :crampe:
I didn't. Middle aged men acting like retarded kids isn't enjoyable in my opinion.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Shen Li on October 04, 2024, 10:09:24 PMI didn't. Middle aged men acting like retarded kids isn't enjoyable in my opinion.

He wasn't a middle-aged man...he was a character. People forget that.

Shen Li

Quote from: Lab Flaker on October 04, 2024, 10:11:01 PMHe wasn't a middle-aged man...he was a character. People forget that.
It was a middle aged men behind the retarded character.

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Shen Li on October 04, 2024, 10:13:33 PMIt was a middle aged men behind the retarded character.

True that. I used to play my Breakfall character mostly drunk...so they would only see me on their Thursday...my Friday.
I'm not an alcoholic...but try telling them that.

I asked Fat Lily once, what her excuse was for being such a biatch, since she professed to not taking drugs or alcohol.
She came up with some lame-arsed response...so I told her that she should consider taking drugs and alcohol as it might make her more tolerable.

Shen Li

Quote from: Lab Flaker on October 04, 2024, 10:22:40 PMTrue that. I used to play my Breakfall character mostly drunk...so they would only see me on their Thursday...my Friday.
I'm not an alcoholic...but try telling them that.

I asked Fat Lily once, what her excuse was for being such a biatch, since she professed to not taking drugs or alcohol.
She came up with some lame-arsed response...so I told her that she should consider taking drugs and alcohol as it might make her more tolerable.
I know some people enjoyed the Dilf character. But, I thought it was lame even in small doses.