Replies: 10604
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:14:10 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Garraty_47

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 39 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on October 07, 2024, 02:46:06 PMWho cares
is Fredrica someone who is supposed to be relevant or is that just another blandscape alt ?

Frood

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 07, 2024, 02:49:37 PMis Fredrica someone who is supposed to be relevant or is that just another blandscape alt ?

Frederika was a chick from the UK before TRF days and during.
Blahhhhhh...

Erica Mena

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 07, 2024, 02:49:37 PMis Fredrica someone who is supposed to be relevant or is that just another blandscape alt ?

Delilah from MSN. I highly doubt that's her if what the cross dresser says is true
<t></t>

Thiel

Quote from: Frood on October 07, 2024, 02:44:54 PMAylana enjoys his anime figurines thoroughly lubed up and ready in his denim backpack if you know what I mean...
Jo Jo knows what you mean.
Funny Funny x 2 View List
gay, conservative and proud

Shen Li

Quote from: Odinson on October 07, 2024, 05:08:00 AMShen.

Could you show me how to do squats?
I could show you a lot of things.

deport_liberals

Quote from: Aylana on October 07, 2024, 02:35:41 PMI don't know why the shitty BC forum reporters did not report this but...Fredricka that Paki from Third Rail is at BF, if it is indeed Fredricka the Paki.

Is she fighting with tPoTF?

Otherwise not interested.

Odinson

Quote from: Shen Li on October 07, 2024, 10:26:44 PMI could show you a lot of things.

Wow!

I'm so stiff right now!

Can you show me good stretching poses too?

DKG

Quote from: Odinson on Today at 06:18:53 AMWow!

I'm so stiff right now!

Can you show me good stretching poses too?
Get a room.

Garraty_47

I wonder how long @BF has been chafing and fuming over my poasts to not only blow a gasket but crack the whole damn engine block over my expressing an opinion that didn't align with his "vision" for that other forum?

Was I too sarcastic?
Hi BF dumbasses who apparently don't know anything about me despite how long I've been poasting at your forum: I'm Dave and I'm sarcastic as fuck. Like a lot a lot. Almost always. Get used to it or get bent.

Was I not polite enough?
Hi BF dumbasses who apparently don't know anything about me despite how long I've been poasting at your forum: I'm Dave and I can tell the difference between "polite" and "obsequious". Apparently your education was lacking in this regard and that's in no way my fucking problem. Get better or get bent.

Did I commit the cardinal sin of disagreeing with The Big Kahuna?
Hi BF dumbasses who apparently don't know anything about me despite how long I've been poasting at your forum: I'm Dave and I am not at all impressed by job titles, prestigious diplomas, fancy certificates, or inherited honorifics. You are but one in billions of bipedal mostly hairless semi-sentient apes and none of your species deserves any automatic unconditional respect. Earn that shit or get bent.

The only thing worse than a sniveling overly-sensitive prick is a cowardly sniveling overly-sensitive prick who bottles up his disdain until it makes his keyboard explode. Grow a pair and let people know exactly where they stand with you at all times or Get. Fucking. Bent.

Yeah I know, I should have poasted this over there, but frankly it's too good for that place. Let them cater to the bottom feeders and the dimmest of bulbs and I honestly hope they find joy in each other's company, bless their hearts. Even the wretched rejects of the internet ought to be able to have a safe space to play 'Slap-n-Tickle' with each other without being subjected to the acerbic disrespectful musings of people like me.

May they eventually figure out how to deserve all the contentment and joy they desire.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Garraty_47 on Today at 03:39:01 PMI wonder how long @BF has been chafing and fuming over my poasts to not only blow a gasket but crack the whole damn engine block over my expressing an opinion that didn't align with his "vision" for that other forum?

Was I too sarcastic?
Hi BF dumbasses who apparently don't know anything about me despite how long I've been poasting at your forum: I'm Dave and I'm sarcastic as fuck. Like a lot a lot. Almost always. Get used to it or get bent.

Was I not polite enough?
Hi BF dumbasses who apparently don't know anything about me despite how long I've been poasting at your forum: I'm Dave and I can tell the difference between "polite" and "obsequious". Apparently your education was lacking in this regard and that's in no way my fucking problem. Get better or get bent.

Hi BF dumbasses who apparently don't know anything about me despite how long I've been poasting at your forum: I'm Dave and I am not at all impressed by job titles, prestigious diplomas, fancy certificates, or inherited honorifics. You are but one in billions of bipedal mostly hairless semi-sentient apes and none of your species deserves any automatic unconditional respect. Earn that shit or get bent.

The only thing worse than a sniveling overly-sensitive prick is a cowardly sniveling overly-sensitive prick who bottles up his disdain until it makes his keyboard explode. Grow a pair and let people know exactly where they stand with you at all times or Get. Fucking. Bent.

Yeah I know, I should have poasted this over there, but frankly it's too good for that place. Let them cater to the bottom feeders and the dimmest of bulbs and I honestly hope they find joy in each other's company, bless their hearts. Even the wretched rejects of the internet ought to be able to have a safe space to play 'Slap-n-Tickle' with each other without being subjected to the acerbic disrespectful musings of people like me.

May they eventually figure out how to deserve all the contentment and joy they desire.

Did you get banned for herting the feelz?  :crampe:

Lokmar

Quote from: Garraty_47 on Today at 03:39:01 PMI wonder how long @BF has been chafing and fuming over my poasts to not only blow a gasket but crack the whole damn engine block over my expressing an opinion that didn't align with his "vision" for that other forum?

Was I too sarcastic?

Was I not polite enough?

Dave? Thats a jew name!!!! You're DEFINITELY Hugh's (TWAT) kid!!!!!
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

James Bond

Was I too sarcastic?

Was I not polite enough?

Not even Jesus could take away your sins.

Garraty_47

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on Today at 03:48:50 PMDid you get banned for herting the feelz?  :crampe:

Not that I know of.

/shrug

Garraty_47

Quote from: James Bond on Today at 03:54:44 PMNot even Jesus could take away your sins.

Not if all he's going to give up is another long weekend.

Thbbbft.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Garraty_47 on Today at 03:56:31 PMNot that I know of.

/shrug
you're definitely on the shit list now

Did you offend the bloated pig? If you did that's another strike against you