Replies: 10604
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:14:10 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Garraty_47

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 40 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Erica Mena

Oh damn

I've known Vit since the 2000's. He stays neutral everywhere. In fact, he's always the voice of reason.

Even Vit knows they ain't shit over there  :crampe:
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 View List
<t></t>

Cyrus

Quote from: Garraty_47 on Today at 03:39:01 PMI wonder how long @BF has been chafing and fuming over my poasts to not only blow a gasket but crack the whole damn engine block over my expressing an opinion that didn't align with his "vision" for that other forum?

Was I too sarcastic?
Hi BF dumbasses who apparently don't know anything about me despite how long I've been poasting at your forum: I'm Dave and I'm sarcastic as fuck. Like a lot a lot. Almost always. Get used to it or get bent.

Was I not polite enough?
Hi BF dumbasses who apparently don't know anything about me despite how long I've been poasting at your forum: I'm Dave and I can tell the difference between "polite" and "obsequious". Apparently your education was lacking in this regard and that's in no way my fucking problem. Get better or get bent.

Did I commit the cardinal sin of disagreeing with The Big Kahuna?
Hi BF dumbasses who apparently don't know anything about me despite how long I've been poasting at your forum: I'm Dave and I am not at all impressed by job titles, prestigious diplomas, fancy certificates, or inherited honorifics. You are but one in billions of bipedal mostly hairless semi-sentient apes and none of your species deserves any automatic unconditional respect. Earn that shit or get bent.

The only thing worse than a sniveling overly-sensitive prick is a cowardly sniveling overly-sensitive prick who bottles up his disdain until it makes his keyboard explode. Grow a pair and let people know exactly where they stand with you at all times or Get. Fucking. Bent.

Yeah I know, I should have poasted this over there, but frankly it's too good for that place. Let them cater to the bottom feeders and the dimmest of bulbs and I honestly hope they find joy in each other's company, bless their hearts. Even the wretched rejects of the internet ought to be able to have a safe space to play 'Slap-n-Tickle' with each other without being subjected to the acerbic disrespectful musings of people like me.

May they eventually figure out how to deserve all the contentment and joy they desire.
:musicboohoo:

Erica Mena

Oh look. The cornball alt is sneak dissing Vit cuz he dared to speak out against BF.

The cornball alt shouldn't be allowed here if we are not welcomed over there.
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on Today at 04:58:24 PMOh look. The cornball alt is sneak dissing Vit cuz he dared to speak out against BF.

you make a good point.

But I wouldn't bother posting there even if I were welcomed.

Cyrus

Quote from: Erica Mena on Today at 04:58:24 PMOh look. The cornball alt is sneak dissing Vit cuz he dared to speak out against BF.

Bro it's your mouth that makes you unwelcome over there.

Cyrus

You want to have me banned here because I'm speaking the truth and you don't like it? You think that I'm Altipuss but you have no idea. Nobody is stopping you from posting on his forum. It's your attitude and big mouth that makes you unwelcome.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Cyrus on Today at 05:18:32 PMYou want to have me banned here because I'm speaking the truth and you don't like it? You think that I'm Altipuss but you have no idea. Nobody is stopping you from posting on his forum. It's your attitude and big mouth that makes you unwelcome.

How would you know this?
<t></t>

Cyrus

Quote from: Erica Mena on Today at 05:57:31 PMHow would you know this?
I'm a member there. You're the last one that should be complaining about being unwelcome. Look at the way you've treated me since I joined here. Give me a break.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Cyrus on Today at 06:01:03 PMI'm a member there. You're the last one that should be complaining about being unwelcome. Look at the way you've treated me since I joined here. Give me a break.

You're Alticus, like I've been saying. Go away
<t></t>

Garraty_47

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on Today at 04:17:43 PMyou're definitely on the shit list now

Did you offend the bloated pig? If you did that's another strike against you

If you mean one of the two gals I think you do, yes.
To both.

That's not even new... they've both been on my Ignore list for a while.

Oh gee, you mean I'm on *another* list?
At least this one isn't managed by some permanent state bureaucrat; just a sensitive little wannabe Fuhrer.

I can live with that.

Cyrus

Quote from: Erica Mena on Today at 06:05:02 PMYou're Alticus, like I've been saying. Go away

I'm not that sissy but I'd like to see proof of that. lol

Erica Mena

Quote from: Garraty_47 on Today at 06:07:28 PMIf you mean one of the two gals I think you do, yes.
To both.

That's not even new... they've both been on my Ignore list for a while.

Oh gee, you mean I'm on *another* list?
At least this one isn't managed by some permanent state bureaucrat; just a sensitive little wannabe Fuhrer.

I can live with that.

He said both are bloated. Ouch lol
<t></t>

Cyrus

No proof? What a fucking surprise. Hahaha

Garraty_47

/shrug

The day I start getting upset by emojis is the day I retire from all social media, including forums, for good.

Sooper cereal.