Replies: 10662
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:28:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 75 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Cyrus on Today at 11:01:28 AMIf not you may as well close registration because nobody new is going to want to stay when they can't be honest and open without being asked to leave.

Like any new quality posters would want to stick around TBF having to walk on egg shells around that vile and bloated pig and her barking purse puppy?

Plueese... TBF is far worse when it comes to shutting down free speech then this place could ever hope to be.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Cyrus

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on Today at 11:31:05 AMLike any new quality posters would want to stick around TBF having to walk on egg shells around that vile and bloated pig and her barking purse puppy?

Plueese... TBF is far worse when it comes to shutting down free speech then this place could ever hope to be.
I've never had a problem speaking my mind over there. Never has the bulk of the members either.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Cyrus on Today at 11:33:32 AMI've never had a problem speaking my mind over there. Never has the bulk of the members either.
People who conform to the echo chamber mandate never do

Cyrus

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on Today at 11:34:14 AMPeople who conform to the echo chamber mandate never do
My thoughts and opinions are my own. I don't waiver to please others if that's what you mean.

Lokmar

Quote from: Cyrus on Today at 11:33:32 AMI've never had a problem speaking my mind over there. Never has the bulk of the members either.

You mean the remaining people who werent ran off by hyper modding, bans, assboxing, PI mining, PM reading, etc? LOL!

Cyrus

Quote from: Lokmar on Today at 11:45:27 AMYou mean the remaining people who werent ran off by hyper modding, bans, assboxing, PI mining, PM reading, etc? LOL!
Will my reply go on my record?

Lokmar

Quote from: Cyrus on Today at 11:50:42 AMWill my reply go on my record?

ABSOLUTELY! Owlgorez inferwebz NEVER forgets!
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Aylana

Hey you...Gary is like Spock from Star Trek, all logical and calm, so when he is telling the owner of BF to "GET FUCKED!", that is some shocking shit right there. Gary was also the top draw at Murdy's old website because of his fractals, so he knows what he is doing and knows how to produce good content.

Erica "chunky" Mena ran SG and was taking over 20 different mood altering drugs just to deal with all the fuckery that was going on there but even that scrappy cholo was able to handle it when people criticized her forum and I do not recall her ever ordering mods to bump 3 year old threads as a way to increase forum activity.

Funny Funny x 2 View List

deport_liberals

Quote from: Garraty_47 on Today at 11:10:00 AMThe democrats are NOT "my own side of the aisle".
They are my enemies. They are the main reason we don't have nice things in 'Murica and I'd like nothing more than for them to collapse under the weight of their own bullshit.

*spit*

The free exchange of ideas is the highest good in a society.

Erica Mena

Good. Then stay the fuck over there

You're not gonna convince anyone here to post there. Not when creepy old white men are being allowed to use minor black children as their profile pic.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List
<t></t>

Erica Mena

Quote from: Cyrus on Today at 11:29:18 AMAre you out of your god damn mind?

Listen nic switch pussy. It's only obvious who you really are. Why don't you make like a fag and fuck off back over there.
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
<t></t>

Garraty_47

Quote from: Cyrus on Today at 11:29:18 AMAre you out of your god damn mind?

<sips coffee>

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Cyrus

Cyrus

Quote from: Erica Mena on Today at 12:18:23 PMListen nic switch pussy. It's only obvious who you really are. Why don't you make like a fag and fuck off back over there.
It is? Prove it and I'll leave.

Lokmar

Quote from: Garraty_47 on Today at 12:19:27 PM<sips coffee>

When I was young, I was told this way:

"The democRAT party wants to drive us to hell, full speed"
"The Republican Party wants to back off to half throttle"