Replies: 10662
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:28:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 51 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Cyrus

Quote from: Erica Mena on Today at 12:18:23 PMListen nic switch pussy. It's only obvious who you really are. Why don't you make like a fag and fuck off back over there.
I know that you are in reality Martha Stewart. I have no proof to back me up but I know it's true.

MrNiceGuy

Quote from: Cyrus on October 03, 2024, 04:37:42 PMThis is a very sexual community.

No it's not and fuck you sideways anyhow!

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Cyrus on Today at 11:39:49 AMMy thoughts and opinions are my own. I don't waiver to please others if that's what you mean.
your thoughts and opinions are 100% identical to theirs or you'd be having the same type of issues the majority of us here have had over there.

Either it's that or your views do differ from theirs and you are too much of a chickenshit yellow belly to express them publicly
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Cyrus

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on Today at 01:08:35 PMyour thoughts and opinions are 100% identical to theirs or you'd be having the same type of issues the majority of us here have had over there.

Either it's that or your views do differ from theirs and you are too much of a chickenshit yellow belly to express them publicly
No they're not Biggs. How would you even know anyway? You don't even know who I am, you only think you do. Did you go over there and look at every single post by the member you think I am? You don't know anything.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Cyrus on Today at 01:14:34 PMNo they're not Biggs. How would you even know anyway?

it's called process of elimination. Logical thought. Give it a go some time.

You are here shilling for them and claiming you don't have a problem with them. And there is only one reason possible that you don't have a problem with them. you are like minded.

Every single person with a difference of opinion has had a problem with them and sooner or later ends up getting silenced by the admin one way or another. At their demand more often than not.

Now, to further clarify I am on record stating that once the last of the conservative and/or oppositional voices are silenced the Pig and her effeminate entourage of soy sippers and wobbling whales will begin turning on each other and/or other members ranking lower in the cool kids club.

Anyone here who's been at these sites for more than a year or two now can tell you what I am saying is 100% truth as this same old story has played out several times already across several now defunct forums. Bastard Factory is simply the latest in a long procession of once thriving forum causalities, with the same players having the same overall effect. 
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Erica Mena

OMG Biggie, don't waste your IQ on this idiot. Hes a total tard
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List
<t></t>

Cyrus

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on Today at 01:21:50 PMit's called process of elimination. Logical thought. Give it a go some time.

You are here shilling for them and claiming you don't have a problem with them. And there is only one reason possible that you don't have a problem with them. you are like minded.

Every single person with a difference of opinion has had a problem with them and sooner or later ends up getting silenced by the admin one way or another. At their demand more often than not.

Now, to further clarify I am on record stating that once the last of the conservative and/or oppositional voices are silenced the Pig and her effeminate entourage of soy sippers and wobbling whales will begin turning on each other and/or other members ranking lower in the cool kids club.

Anyone here who's been at these sites for more than a year or two now can tell you what I am saying is 100% truth as this same old story has played out several times already across several now defunct forums. Bastard Factory is simply the latest in a long procession of once thriving forum causalities, with the same players having the same overall effect.

Wrong again Biggs. I don't have a problem with them because I'm like minded. I get along with them because I'm open to their thoughts and they're open to mine. I may or may not agree with some member's views but I accept their right to have them. That's what free speech is all about. Jesus are you really this obtuse?
Disagree Disagree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Cyrus on Today at 01:31:54 PMWrong again Biggs. I don't have a problem with them because I'm like minded. I get along with them because I'm open to their thoughts and they're open to mine.
Translation. You think just like them.

Thanks for confirming  :good:
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Cyrus

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on Today at 01:32:59 PMTranslation. You think just like them.

Thanks for confirming  :good:
The only thing that has been confirmed here is your narrowmindedness and lack of facts. Talk to me when you actually know what you're talking about. lol

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Cyrus on Today at 01:37:40 PMThe only thing that has been confirmed here is your narrowmindedness and lack of facts. Talk to me when you actually know what you're talking about. lol
I know what I'm talking about and so does everyone else who is laughing at your feeble attempts to protect people who post pictures of children and constantly talk about grown men with children

Brent

QuoteI don't have a problem with them because I'm like minded. I get along with them because I'm open to their thoughts and they're open to mine.
In other words, they give you money to keep your shitty closed forum from going 404.

Cyrus

Quote from: Brent on Today at 01:39:36 PMIn other words, they give you money to keep your shitty closed forum from going 404.
Not my forum Brentard.

Brent

Erica Mena

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on Today at 01:39:27 PMI know what I'm talking about and so does everyone else who is laughing at your feeble attempts to protect people who post pictures of children and constantly talk about grown men with children

Notice he ignores the part about pictures of children?
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List
<t></t>

Brent

Quote from: Erica Mena on Today at 01:50:51 PMNotice he ignores the part about pictures of children?
Most sickos would.