Replies: 10760
Total votes: : 5

Last post: Today at 11:12:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by formosan

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 5

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrNiceGuy, deport_liberals and 86 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

Quote from: Lab Flaker on Today at 06:59:16 AMI was at Efukt and Realgrimm was just another grunt. I don't get paranoid...I grew up in apartheid South Africa.

I'm just analytical and able to weigh out the odds.
I'm all cool with alter-egos...what I'm not cool with is alts using my victimhood as a means of trolling.

Because I'll fucking kill!

Go get em tiger!!! Grrrrrrr!!

Seriously though, Grimm is cool, I don't know why he trolls you.

Talking of peeeedoze, I definitely think Admin is potentially one, he's a full blown LGBT sympathiser and the majority of them are perverts and degenerates. Literal nonces have infiltrated the movement and nobody has denounced them, they've even coined the term "Minor Attracted People" or MAP's.

The slippery slope of Cultural Marxism, and most modern leftists are fully on board the rainbow AIDS wagon.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Aryan

Quote from: Lab Flaker on Today at 07:07:13 AMHow old do you think the diminutive old scab is avatar_Aryan ?

70? Lol I dunno man.... I remember trolling him about his surfing pics having a 1991 timestamp on the bottom right.  :crampe:

Aryan

Quote from: Lab Flaker on Today at 07:10:57 AMThe oldest chick that I ever had was this Chinese woman, she was 20 years older than me and very hygienic. It's not the same when it's an older man with the same age gap on a woman. We're blokes avatar_Aryan ...surely you realise that?

I don't see the difference to be honest. You might feel that way because you have a daughter, I know most fathers wouldn't be happy with their daughter being with a much older guy Lol.   
Dislike Dislike x 1 View List

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Aryan on Today at 07:14:13 AMGo get em tiger!!! Grrrrrrr!!

Seriously though, Grimm is cool, I don't know why he trolls you.

Talking of peeeedoze, I definitely think Admin is potentially one, he's a full blown LGBT sympathiser and the majority of them are perverts and degenerates. Literal nonces have infiltrated the movement and nobody has denounced them, they've even coined the term "Minor Attracted People" or MAP's.

The slippery slope of Cultural Marxism, and most modern leftists are fully on board the rainbow AIDS wagon.

It's weird for me that you accept Realgrimm as cool though?
He's a little fuckwit that posts images of baby genitalia and spends the rest of supposed life taking every conceivable drug known to mankind? How do you even gel with that?

Aryan

Quote from: Lab Flaker on Today at 07:23:44 AMIt's weird for me that you accept Realgrimm as cool though?
He's a little fuckwit that posts images of baby genitalia and spends the rest of supposed life taking every conceivable drug known to mankind? How do you even gel with that?

Baby genitalia? Thats news to me. I recall that SSS guy being scolded for posting CP somewhere, but not Grimm.

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Aryan on Today at 07:21:12 AMI don't see the difference to be honest. You might feel that way because you have a daughter, I know most fathers wouldn't be happy with their daughter being with a much older guy Lol. 

I'm down-voting you on that one sunshine! People need to stick within acceptable age vectors.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Aryan

Quote from: Lab Flaker on Today at 07:26:10 AMI'm down-voting you on that one sunshine! People need to stick within acceptable age vectors.

Hey man, it would be boring if we agreed on everything!

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Aryan on Today at 07:25:59 AMBaby genitalia? Thats news to me. I recall that SSS guy being scolded for posting CP somewhere, but not Grimm.

How the fuck is this always "news" to you??

The sleazy little fuckwit, Realgrimm, had babies legs splayed apart with deformities and mutilations guised under medical paranormals et al!?

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Aryan on Today at 07:27:34 AMHey man, it would be boring if we agreed on everything!

You're obviously not a parent!

Aryan

Quote from: Lab Flaker on Today at 07:28:45 AMHow the fuck is this always "news" to you??

The sleazy little fuckwit, Realgrimm, had babies legs splayed apart with deformities and mutilations guises under medical paraphernalia et al!?

Dewd, I don't see absolutely everything that gets posted on these forums.

What was his reason for posting it and didn't BF kick off about it?

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Aryan on Today at 07:30:58 AMDewd, I don't see absolutely everything that gets posted on these forums.

What was his reason for posting it and didn't BF kick off about it?

I squashed the thread mate! Maybe that's why he hates me?

Lab Flaker

Choose your friends wisely...

Aryan

Quote from: Lab Flaker on Today at 07:29:18 AMYou're obviously not a parent!

I'm not. But I don't see why, lets say, a 50 yr old guy getting with a 25 yr old female is wrong, but a 50 yr old female getting with a 25 yr old male is acceptable?

It's the same fucking thing!

Aryan

Quote from: Lab Flaker on Today at 07:32:04 AMI squashed the thread mate! Maybe that's why he hates me?

I honestly don't remember this, was it on the old BF board or the current one?
Informative Informative x 1 View List

Lab Flaker

Jesus fucking Christ...this is deviancy that should hit home surely? Why the fuck are you even rooting for the likes of Realgrimm and making excuses for Skidmarkmajor? Are you not Aryan? Do you not have my name without the fucking A?