Replies: 10756
Total votes: : 5

Last post: Today at 10:08:31 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 5

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garraty_47 and 70 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lab Flaker

There was another forum avatar_Aryan before Bastard Factory became legitimate. Sean was a rookie, fresh being a grunt in the film industry, he took to a get-rich-quick scheme forum. I think it was called Alticus.

DKG

Quote from: Lab Flaker on Today at 07:41:49 AMFuck BF! I'm talking Realgrimm. You can still login and go direct to his PM...that's how I hound BF himself the cuckholded soft cunt! Lulz
I took a look at BF. I don't believe that is the real Realgrimm. If it is, he writes very differently than he did here.

Lab Flaker

:drunk2:
Quote from: Aryan on Today at 08:08:56 AMWho BF? Nope. I knew barely anything about the guy until later on. I recall him losing his shit and taking the board offline after he split up with Corsetkat. I think someone said that Gyroscope guy was banging her or something? Anyway, I thought she was a lesbo? Lol, fucking chicks man, so many of them are bi-sexual, aka greedy!

He still hasn't recovered from that horse-faced, fart-cuddling, shit-infesting, corset-wearing, muppet of a sexually disfunctional idiot of a woman. Logically one could blame her for Sean's demise. I personally think that it didn't help Sean for the simple fact that he sucked on his mother's teat for way too long...

Lab Flaker

Quote from: DKG on Today at 08:15:30 AMI took a look at BF. I don't believe that is the real Realgrimm. If it is, he writes very differently than he did here.

I'm a bigger troll than I would have people believe. I can change anything, including my style of writing and wit.

DKG

Quote from: Lab Flaker on October 09, 2024, 07:09:32 AMThey're quite questionable... and delusional!
They are made out of tissue paper. They need safe spaces.

Lab Flaker

Quote from: DKG on Today at 08:19:42 AMThey are made out of tissue paper. They need safe spaces.

Did you mention that you were a quiet Liberal earlier?

DKG

Quote from: Lab Flaker on Today at 08:19:29 AMI'm a bigger troll than I would have people believe. I can change anything, including my style of writing and wit.
I still say it is not Realgrimm using the handle now. Probably the owner.

DKG

Quote from: Lab Flaker on Today at 08:22:26 AMDid you mention that you were a quiet Liberal earlier?
I am a traditional liberal. Today's liberals are illiberal.

Lab Flaker

Quote from: DKG on Today at 08:24:36 AMI am a traditional liberal. Today's liberals are illiberal.

I'm actually Liberal conservative if that makes any sense! Lol

DKG

Quote from: Lab Flaker on Today at 08:26:48 AMI'm actually Liberal conservative if that makes any sense! Lol
It makes sense today. The liberal label has been hijacked by cancel culture marxists. Conservatives are filling the traditional liberal void.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lab Flaker

Quote from: DKG on Today at 08:23:42 AMI still say it is not Realgrimm using the handle now. Probably the owner.
The guy, the character, Realgrimm, approached me as a friend after trying to totally bastardise the relationship I have with my own daughter, to try promote BF! And within a few days after rejecting the paedophilic forum, is posting on my profile page back to his basics.

Lol...if only he would know what I'd do to him if In ever caught up with him...

I even have Sean (BF) telling me to come to LA!

Would you like me to call BF out? For a fee on BF's part.
I am willing and would be happy to take not only BF out, but but whomever he chooses to fight me. 2-on-one! That's how confident I am.

DKG

Quote from: Lab Flaker on Today at 08:41:16 AMThe guy, the character, Realgrimm, approached me as a friend after trying to totally bastardise the relationship I have with my own daughter, to try promote BF! And within a few days after rejecting the paedophilic forum, is posting on my profile page back to his basics.

Lol...if only he would know what I'd do to him if In ever caught up with him...

I even have Sean (BF) telling me to come to LA!

Would you like me to call BF out? For a fee on BF's part.
I am willing and would be happy to take not only BF out, but but whomever he chooses to fight me. 2-on-one! That's how confident I am.
That is not Realgrimm

Lab Flaker

Quote from: DKG on Today at 08:44:35 AMThat is not Realgrimm

How would you know? I know the same character over several forums that none of you would have registered with?

Lab Flaker

And further to that avatar_DKG ...this character has said the most disturbing things about the relationship I have with my daughter.

Lab Flaker

So how far does this troll go?