Replies: 10766
Total votes: : 5

Last post: Today at 05:14:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 5

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 13 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lab Flaker

Garraty_47

Quote from: Lab Flaker on October 10, 2024, 09:57:51 AMI don't think anyone can deliver that equivalent of the song I just delivered!

Lab Flaker

Garraty_47

Quote from: Lab Flaker on October 10, 2024, 10:44:26 AM

Says video is unavailable.
Instead of the usual "not available in your country", it's just plain Unavailable.

formosan

Quote from: Lab Flaker on October 10, 2024, 09:23:16 AMThat's debatable like that other irritant Shampain. I think BF accesses their accounts occasionally to stir up mischief.

I don't hold any grudges on the cunt. But I think he could've handled his long-term members better.

Having said that...thank Christ for BC!

I wanna play a song for BC...

Good song Lab Flaker.
 :good:
too old to be a fashionista

James Bond

Is Cyrus back to the safety of his own forum. He must miss abusing his mod panel when he is away from BF.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Lab Flaker

Quote from: James Bond on October 10, 2024, 05:48:35 PMIs Cyrus back to the safety of his own forum. He must miss abusing his mod panel when he is away from BF.

BF, Sean, once told me that he adored Miley Cyrus.  :crampe:

DKG

Quote from: Lab Flaker on Today at 12:15:37 AMBF, Sean, once told me that he adored Miley Cyrus.  :crampe:
I assume he is about my age, maybe older. That is a creepy thing to say.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lab Flaker

Quote from: DKG on Today at 10:42:50 AMI assume he is about my age, maybe older. That is a creepy thing to say.
Early to mid-fifties! Creepy as fuck.

James Bond

Quote from: Lab Flaker on Today at 12:15:37 AMBF, Sean, once told me that he adored Miley Cyrus.  :crampe:
Seanalticyrus has not relayed any details about his fact finding mission to this forum back to X, Lily, and Aidsmin.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Lab Flaker

Quote from: James Bond on Today at 05:05:46 PMSeanalticyrus has not relayed any details about his fact finding mission to this forum back to X, Lily, and Aidsmin.

"Seanalticyrus" ...fucking classic! Anal fits right in there perfectly like his title was meant for it.  :crampe: