Replies: 10871
Total votes: : 5

Last post: October 15, 2024, 09:01:46 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 5

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 16 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Garraty_47

Quote from: deport_liberals on October 13, 2024, 07:07:58 AMShe has been very nasty towards you even after you acquiesced to her wishes and stopped expressing your ideas on her forum.

/shrug

Some people have an irrational need for drama, conflict, and indignation.

I think those people are silly.

DKG

Quote from: Lab Flaker on October 12, 2024, 08:56:57 AMI don't think that she's game enough to post over here again. She'd be like an isolated whale, circled and preyed upon by various men and women in grey suits.

No, she won't even though I have given her assurances that she will not be panel abused.

DKG

Quote from: deport_liberals on October 13, 2024, 07:07:58 AMShe has been very nasty towards you even after you acquiesced to her wishes and stopped expressing your ideas on her forum.
Forums are for expressing ideas.

DKG

Quote from: Aryan on October 12, 2024, 05:43:06 PMFor all the complaining you do about Joe spamming the shoutbox, if you did invite the Honduran Hippohamotus here, you would soon be thinking that he's a forum treasure in comparison. 
First of all, it is not just me that is quickly tiring of Joe's antiquated spam trolling of the shoutbox.

Secondly, I did invite Oak here. I even offered to give them their own section(safe space) that either her or Gremlin could moderate. She declined.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on October 13, 2024, 08:32:53 AMNo, she won't even though I have given her assurances that she will not be panel abused.

In her perception of reality panel abuse is the admins NOT silencing and/or banning her enemies
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on October 13, 2024, 08:32:53 AMNo, she won't even though I have given her assurances that she will not be panel abused.

In her perception of reality panel abuse is the admins NOT silencing and/or banning her enemies
Quote from: DKG on October 13, 2024, 08:42:15 AMFirst of all, it is not just me that is quickly tiring of Joe's antiquated spam trolling of the shoutbox.

Secondly, I did invite Oak here. I even offered to give them their own section(safe space) that either her or Gremlin could moderate. She declined.
You can see his drivel in the shoutbox even though you have him on ignore?

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 13, 2024, 08:58:07 AMIn her perception of reality panel abuse is the admins NOT silencing and/or banning her enemies You can see his drivel in the shoutbox even though you have him on ignore?
No, I cannot and I love it.

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 13, 2024, 08:56:57 AMIn her perception of reality panel abuse is the admins NOT silencing and/or banning her enemies
That is not likely to happen at any other forum besides BF. Which is one of the reasons that his forum went from busy to barely alive in a short period of time.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Erica Mena

Quote from: Garraty_47 on October 13, 2024, 08:04:54 AM/shrug

Some people have an irrational need for drama, conflict, and indignation.

I think those people are silly.

I was the biggest drama flame queen 10 years ago.

Even I've grown tired of it. Probably cuz I'm not miserable anymore and am content with life.
Love Love x 1 View List
<t></t>

James Bond

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 13, 2024, 08:58:07 AMIn her perception of reality panel abuse is the admins NOT silencing and/or banning her enemies.
Isn't that really why mods exist. To punish everybody that Lily is fighting with at any given time.
Funny Funny x 2 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Flynn

Quote from: Lab Flaker on October 04, 2024, 05:05:14 AMShut the fuck up you insignificant nerd!

So?

You use that dirty mouth to French Kiss your dead mother's cracked skull?
<t></t>

Flynn

Quote from: Herman on October 02, 2024, 10:28:19 PMHe's got a dick.

If I did, mine would be bigger than yours.

Cock sucker.
<t></t>

Herman

Quote from: Flynn on October 13, 2024, 07:10:48 PMIf I did, mine would be bigger than yours.

Cock sucker.
You do have a dick and Dove told me it is microscopic.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Flynn

Quote from: Herman on October 13, 2024, 07:43:49 PMYou do have a dick and Dove told me it is microscopic.

So you talk to a "woman"  online about another man's dick? How much space does King Martini take up in that bloated head of yours?

Do you like talking about dicks? Is that like the only thing you can talk about?

Do you also like sucking them? Do you want to suck Breakfall's dick?

Is this the kind of talk you like? Dicks?
Fucking Homo! Fucking Homo! x 1 View List
<t></t>

Herman

Quote from: Flynn on October 13, 2024, 07:47:04 PMDo you like talking about dicks? Is that like the only thing you can talk about?

Do you also like sucking them? Do you want to suck Breakfall's dick?

Is this the kind of talk you like? Dicks?
I am talking to a dick.

Old Dove dumped your broke as fuck ass and now she got herself a sugar daddy. Get over her man.
Agree Agree x 2 View List